• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I change a name on an order for The Pampered Chef?

In summary, the speaker has been doing shows for a woman and her daughters, and mistakenly spelled one daughter's last name as "Hughes" instead of "Hugues". They plan to correct it for future shows, but are wondering if there is a way to contact the company to ensure warranty issues can be resolved by name. They mention that the company will not change anything after an order is submitted, and suggest keeping receipts as proof of purchase. The speaker also explains how they handled a similar situation with a previous host.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
So, I've been doing shows this past month for this lady and her daughters who booked off her show. One of her daughter's last name is "Hugues" but in both of the past 2 shows she's ordered at I've had her in as "Hughes". I guess I just assumed that's what it was when I looked at the order forms and was entering them in. Then the 2nd time she ordered she was already in the system so I didn't even bother really looking. Well, she just sent me an e-mail about her show tomorrow night and I realized I've had it wrong. I obviously will change it for her show but I was wondering if there's a way to contact HO so that if she has warranty issues in the future for the things she's ordered at the past shows she can take care of them by name. I can't garauntee that I'll be a consultant for the next 5 years so I wouldn't want to screw it up for her by the typo. Has anyone ever done something like this?

as long as she has her receipt, don't need to fix the spelling

HO will not change anything after an order is submitted. Even if it's a name change.

Correct. I have one of those in my P3 as well. I told the host the situation in that once our HO has it on record one way, they will not change it. So I told her that we would simply have to change her name to the incorrect one when doing returns. I explained too that it would much more important for her to keep her receipts because of this. I also told my host, because she became a host during the 6 month for another host, that we would also have to do the party in the incorrect name so the past host got her bonus. Once I explained it, she had not problem with it. I apologized and that was that. Most people are OK with it.

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for the mistake in entering your daughter's last name as "Hughes" instead of "Hugues". I have made the necessary changes in our system and will ensure that all future orders and warranties are under the correct name. If your daughter does experience any warranty issues in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and I will assist in getting them resolved. Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to seeing you at the show tomorrow night. Have a great day!

1. How can I correct a misspelled name on my order?

If you need to make a correction to a name on your order, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-1873. They will be able to assist you in updating the name on your order.

2. What happens if I accidentally put the wrong name on my order?

If you realize you have put the wrong name on your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to help you make the necessary corrections.

3. Can I change the name on my order after it has been placed?

If you need to change the name on your order after it has been placed, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will do their best to make the necessary changes, but it may not always be possible depending on the status of your order.

4. Do I need to provide any documentation to correct a name on an order?

In most cases, our customer service team will be able to update the name on your order without any additional documentation. However, if there are any discrepancies or questions, they may request proof of the correct name to ensure accuracy.

5. How long does it take to correct a name on an order?

The time it takes to correct a name on an order will vary depending on the status of your order and the specific details of the correction needed. Our customer service team will do their best to make the changes as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefPaulaB