• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Exchange if Ordered the Wrong Size?

In summary, you can exchange a product if you ordered the wrong size within 30 days of purchase. The product must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition. You will be responsible for the shipping costs unless the product is defective or damaged. Personalized products can only be exchanged if they are defective or damaged. You can also exchange a product at any Pampered Chef retail store with your receipt.
ChefPaulaB
My sister recently hosted a show and she just got her stuff and she realized that she ordered the wrong size bamboo bowl, she thought that she was ordering the size that I had at her show (which was the large) and she ordered the medium, can she exchange it with no questions or charges (except the difference in price) with the 30 day thing or does she have to return it and then reorder it or is she just stuck with it or what? I told her that I didn't know and I'd check into it, so any thoughts and tips would be greatly appreciated... TIA!!!

She can exchange it without any problem. They'll just ask for payment of the difference in price.

raebates said:
She can exchange it without any problem. They'll just ask for payment of the difference in price.

Do I have to call or can I do an adjustment on-line?

This isn't technically and adjustment. It's an exchange. You can call or email.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your sister's mix-up with the bamboo bowl size. As a pampered chef consultant, I can assure you that we want all of our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. Your sister can definitely exchange the medium bamboo bowl for the larger size within the 30 day return period. There may be a price difference, but she will not be charged any additional fees for the exchange. If she needs help with the process, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or our customer service team. We are happy to assist in any way we can. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope your sister loves her new bamboo bowl! Have a great day!

1. Can I exchange a product if I ordered the wrong size?

Yes, you can exchange a product if you ordered the wrong size. We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a hassle-free exchange policy.

2. How long do I have to exchange a product?

You have 30 days from the date of purchase to exchange a product for a different size. Please note that the product must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition.

3. Do I have to pay for shipping when exchanging a product?

If you are exchanging a product due to ordering the wrong size, you will be responsible for the shipping costs. However, if the product is defective or damaged, we will cover the shipping costs for the exchange.

4. Can I exchange a personalized product?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges on personalized products unless they are defective or damaged. Please double check the size before personalizing your product.

5. Can I exchange a product at a Pampered Chef retail store?

Yes, you can exchange a product at any Pampered Chef retail store. Just bring the product, along with your receipt, to the store and our team will gladly assist you with the exchange process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • adnoel