• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Big Orders Qualify for Multiple Sets of Bamboo Spoons?

In summary, the "Really Big Order and Bamboo!" special promotion is a thank you offer for customers who place a large order of $75 or more on Pampered Chef products. The promotion includes a free bamboo serving platter, which will be shipped within 3-5 business days after the qualifying order is placed. The design of the platter cannot be chosen, but it is guaranteed to be high-quality and dishwasher safe. To qualify, customers can either place an individual order through a consultant or through a party.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Tonight at my show I got a REALLY BIG order that totaled $146.50! It is part of my new biggest show EVER! It's almost enough for its own party!

The customer (daughter of the host) probably would have booked a show except that a) her sister booked and b) her daughter had the show, so she figures everybody in the family would be at her show or her daugher's.

Anyway ... since she had more than $120 in orders, does she get TWO sets of bamboo spoons? Or do I have to split her order in order for her to get them?

She would have to split the order and pay another $4 in shipping to get them.

OK. I'll ask her. She might be willing to do that considering that kind of makes them half-price.

I had a guest once split her order into three to get three of the guest special. If it's over the $4 shipping, it is a benefit to them. I think it was the chef's tools at the time which were $12 a peice.

When the guest special was the spices, I threw on an extra for anyone who bought over $120.

Hi there! Congratulations on your new biggest show ever, that's amazing! I'm so happy to hear that you received such a big order of $146.50. That's definitely enough for its own party! As for the customer who placed the order, since she had over $120 in orders, she is eligible for two sets of bamboo spoons. You do not need to split her order in order for her to receive them. Thank you for your question and keep up the great work! Happy cooking!

What is the "Really Big Order and Bamboo!" special promotion all about?

The "Really Big Order and Bamboo!" promotion is a special offer for customers who place a large order of $75 or more. With this promotion, customers will receive a free bamboo serving platter as a thank you for their support.

How do I qualify for the "Really Big Order and Bamboo!" promotion?

To qualify for the "Really Big Order and Bamboo!" promotion, you must place an order of $75 or more on Pampered Chef products. This can be done through a party or by placing an individual order through a consultant.

Can I choose the design of the bamboo serving platter?

Unfortunately, the design of the bamboo serving platter cannot be chosen as it is pre-selected by Pampered Chef. However, we guarantee that it will be a high-quality and stylish addition to your kitchen.

Is the bamboo serving platter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the bamboo serving platter is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing with warm soapy water to extend its lifespan and maintain its natural shine.

When will I receive my free bamboo serving platter?

Your free bamboo serving platter will be shipped to you directly from Pampered Chef within 3-5 business days after you have placed your qualifying order. Please allow additional time for shipping and handling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies