• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your PC Order: Tips for Submitting Multiple Orders to HO

In summary, a husband of a friend of hers wants to buy his wife a large amount of Merchandise from a PC order his wife just placed. The wife raves about the items and the husband wants to buy them all for her. HQ is not frowning on the husband buying the items for his wife, but they would frown on the wife placing two separate orders in the same month. The husband can either submit the show as a show or have the items shipped to the wife's home.
J.Corley
I had a friend tell me a husband of a friend of hers wants to put in an order. It's almost $300. His wife just placed a PC order with me and raved to him about what she wanted so he wants to buy it all for her.

Can I submit him as with a show or should I just do the individual order? Remember she just placed an order this month. Would HO frown on her being in two different shows?

I would put it in as a show. I think HO is too busy to notice right now. Could you put it under the husbands name and have it shipped to your home? That would be an option (if you live close enough or can meet up to give the items).

Let's see what some of the more seasoned consultants think...don't go by me....

I've never had a problem with HQ and submitting multiple shows for one person or a couple. It happens a lot. Especially now........Good for you! Hope your December is great!

I would submit it as a show. I had a host close her show and an hour later a guest called and wanted to place a $200 order and book a Jan. show. I submitted it under the same host as a cooking show since this guest was at her show the week prior and it went through just fine.

I have customer who place multiple orders per month (when multiple friends have a shows in a month), it doesn't matter how many times you submit something under someone's name.

J.Corley said:
I had a friend tell me a husband of a friend of hers wants to put in an order. It's almost $300. His wife just placed a PC order with me and raved to him about what she wanted so he wants to buy it all for her.

Can I submit him as with a show or should I just do the individual order? Remember she just placed an order this month. Would HO frown on her being in two different shows?

HO will not frown on the same person having more than one order per month - happens all the time when people are invited to more than one show per month.

BUT - an individual order cannot be a show.

So I should I make it its own show with him as the host and her as the guest? I have to have it shipped to my house anyway because I told him I would wrap the order as a thank you.

Can't I just add it to another catalog show I have going on?

You can just add it to another catalog show as an outside order.

You can submit the show however you want. It doesn't matter in the long run except for the shipping charges.

1. How many orders can I submit at once to HO?

You can submit up to three separate orders at a time to HO.

2. Can I add more items to an order after it has been submitted?

No, once an order has been submitted, it cannot be modified or added to. You will need to submit a new order for any additional items.

3. How do I ensure that my orders are processed together?

Make sure to enter the same host name and show date for all orders being submitted together. This will link the orders and ensure they are processed together.

4. Can I submit orders from different parties in the same shipment?

No, orders from different parties cannot be combined into one shipment. Each party must have its own separate order and shipment.

5. What is the deadline for submitting multiple orders to HO?

The deadline for submitting multiple orders to HO is 11:59pm Central Time on the last day of the month. Any orders submitted after this deadline will be processed in the following month's batch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies