• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Big with Yahoo: Easy Orders and Cookware Discounts!

In summary, "Score Big with Yahoo" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef in partnership with Yahoo. It provides exclusive discounts on select cookware items when you place an order through Yahoo Shopping using a unique link. The promotion has limitations and restrictions, such as being valid for a limited time only and not being able to be combined with other offers or discounts. It cannot be used with a Pampered Chef consultant discount, but it is still a great opportunity to save on cookware items.
rennea
Gold Member
Just had to share................
I had a lady ask for a catty cause she wanted to order one of our scrapers. Well yesturday she emailed me her order $206.00 worth of stuff!!!!!! I emailed her back and asked her if she new anybody who wanted anything cause with an order that big I could put it into a catty show for her. Today Her mom ordered a jar opener and her friend ordered bamboo spoons!!!! And I told her she could now get 60% off cookware so she ordered some too:D :D :D I have already submitted the order.

Yahoo, easy order and points for my cookware!!!!

I submitted 2 catty's already for this month TODAY ROCKS:thumbup:

That's great! I better get on the phone to start rounding up my catty shows too!

Christ Follower said:
That's great! I better get on the phone to start rounding up my catty shows too!

I have another catty going in on Friday, I don't have a single cooking show booked this month! I must sound so lazy;) I just so happy about the cookware orders. Can't wait to get mine for free:D

That's awesome congrats.

Thats awesome! Keep up the good work! ;)

Woooooo hoooooo!

1. What is "Score Big with Yahoo" and how does it work?

"Score Big with Yahoo" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in partnership with Yahoo. When you place an order through Yahoo Shopping using our unique link, you will receive exclusive discounts on select cookware items automatically applied at checkout.

2. How do I access the "Score Big with Yahoo" promotion?

To access the promotion, simply click on the unique link provided by Pampered Chef in the email or advertisement. This will take you directly to our Yahoo Shopping page where you can start shopping and enjoying the discounts.

3. Are there any limitations or restrictions on the "Score Big with Yahoo" promotion?

Yes, there are a few limitations and restrictions to keep in mind. The promotion is only valid for orders placed through Yahoo Shopping using our unique link. It cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Also, the discounted cookware items may vary and are subject to availability.

4. How long is the "Score Big with Yahoo" promotion valid for?

The promotion is valid for a limited time only and can end at any time without notice. We recommend taking advantage of the discounts as soon as possible to ensure availability of the cookware items you are interested in.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount with the "Score Big with Yahoo" promotion?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to orders placed through Yahoo Shopping using our unique link. However, you will still receive the exclusive discounts on select cookware items offered through the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • krzymomof4