• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Question: Submitting a Show and Changing Cookware Selection - What to Do?

In summary, the host chose what cookware she wanted... said it was final... I submitted the show and 10 minutes later she called and wants to switch. Is there ANY chance HO will let me switch it... what email address do I use to try and alert someone immediately? And if I cannot change it on the order, would I be able to do an adjustment as soon as it arrived and she would be able to pay the difference and get the set that she really wants? The host made the decision, and there is no chance of changing it. If the cookware arrives, the host should call HO and tell them that the customer would like to exchange it for the other set. It might take up
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I just submitted a show.. the host chose what cookware she wanted... said it was final... I submitted the show and 10 minutes later she called and wants to switch. Is there ANY chance HO will let me switch it... what email address do I use to try and alert someone immediately? And if I cannot change it on the order, would I be able to do an adjustment as soon as it arrived and she would be able to pay the difference and get the set that she really wants?
From now on I am waiting 1 hour from when a host makes their decision until I submit... just in case ... sigh

Okay... I found the solution center email address so that is resolved... what do you all think about the possibilities of getting this changed?

From what I have found you have a slim chance of getting it changed. I hope I am wrong.

Good Luck

You can do the adjustment or have her do a quick catalog show so she would end up with more cookware!

She's willing to do the adjustment and wait for the switch ... as long as we do it right away they will pay the shipping right?

I also thought I had heard that once it's submitted no changes can be made to the order... I too hope I am wrong

You can't make any changes to the show once it has been submitted. If she's willing to wait, let her know that that will be the case. When the cookware arrives, call HO and tell them you want to EXCHANGE it for the other set. They may or may not send out a call tag...not sure for exchanges but you'll send it back and they will exchange it. It might take up to 30 days though so give your host the heads up.

Good luck... I think that's happened to all of us. I usually try to wait 24 hours to submit if that's possible. But it's something that never occurs to us until it happens!!!!

Thanks everyone... I'll try and keep you posted if by some miracle they change it... otherwise we'll just wait for the delivery!

1. What is the quickest way to get help with a kitchen tool that I am having trouble using?

The quickest way to get help with a kitchen tool is to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They are trained and knowledgeable about all of our products and can provide guidance on how to use them effectively.

2. Is there a customer service hotline I can call for quick assistance?

Yes, there is a customer service hotline that you can call for quick assistance. The number is (800) 266-5562 and our team is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm CST.

3. Can I find troubleshooting tips for common issues on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find troubleshooting tips for common issues on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Help" section and select the product you are having trouble with. You will find step-by-step instructions and videos to help you solve the issue.

4. I received a damaged product, what do I do?

If you received a damaged product, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service hotline at (800) 266-5562. We will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

5. Can I return a product if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact your consultant or our customer service hotline at (800) 266-5562 to arrange for a return and refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef
  • General Chat
Replies