• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do I Get for Submitting 2 Shows in July? Fall Launch Recap

In summary, the "What Do I Get for Submitting 2 Shows in July? Fall Launch Recap" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants that rewards them for submitting 2 shows during the month of July. To qualify, consultants must submit 2 shows with a minimum of $200 in sales each and be in good standing. The rewards for participating include free products, discount codes, and other bonuses, which will be added to the consultant's account in August. New consultants are also eligible to participate and can use this promotion to jumpstart their business.
sjackson
I did not go to Fall launch but I did submit 2 shows last month. For those who went, What do we get for submitting 2 July shows?
TIA

Hi there! I didn't attend Fall launch either, but from my understanding, submitting two shows in July would make you eligible for some perks such as priority time slots, discounted booth fees, or even a chance to be featured in promotional materials. It may vary depending on the specific event or platform you submitted your shows to. Hope that helps! TIA.

What is the "What Do I Get for Submitting 2 Shows in July? Fall Launch Recap" promotion?

The "What Do I Get for Submitting 2 Shows in July? Fall Launch Recap" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants that rewards them for submitting 2 shows during the month of July. It is a way for consultants to earn free products and other bonuses.

How do I qualify for the "What Do I Get for Submitting 2 Shows in July? Fall Launch Recap" promotion?

To qualify for the "What Do I Get for Submitting 2 Shows in July? Fall Launch Recap" promotion, you must submit 2 shows during the month of July. These shows can be virtual or in-person, and must have a minimum of $200 in sales each. You must also be an active Pampered Chef consultant in good standing.

What are the rewards for participating in the "What Do I Get for Submitting 2 Shows in July? Fall Launch Recap" promotion?

The rewards for participating in the "What Do I Get for Submitting 2 Shows in July? Fall Launch Recap" promotion include free products, discount codes, and other bonuses. The specific rewards may vary, but they will be announced at the beginning of the promotion.

When will I receive my rewards for participating in the "What Do I Get for Submitting 2 Shows in July? Fall Launch Recap" promotion?

You will receive your rewards for participating in the "What Do I Get for Submitting 2 Shows in July? Fall Launch Recap" promotion in August. They will be added to your account and can be redeemed through your consultant workstation.

Can I participate in the "What Do I Get for Submitting 2 Shows in July? Fall Launch Recap" promotion if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are eligible to participate in the "What Do I Get for Submitting 2 Shows in July? Fall Launch Recap" promotion as long as they meet the other qualifications. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and earn rewards for their hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat