• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anybody Received Their Turkeys?

In summary, the host is VERY worried about the turkey not arriving in time for Thanksgiving, but he is still hopeful. He submitted his show 11/8 and is still waiting for his gift certificate. He plans to buy the turkey on Monday and switch it out with his friend's. The other host has already received her gift certificate.
While I appreciate this promotion, I feel they should have mailed our certificates as soon as we submitted our first show. They did that for our hosts. Why are the consultants different? I feel as though I have been duped. I will go out and buy a turkey at full price and let the HO know that I'm disappointed in how it was handled ... in a professional manner since I DO greatly appreciate the offer.

:grumpy:and.. I just had my daughter check the mail once again... no certificate.

:-(

I did check at Aldi's and they WILL take the check since it is a check and not a coupon. They are $1.09 there and 69 cents for honeysuckle white at my local store.

I still didn't get my certificate :( I hope it wasn't lost in the mail or something!

Both my certificate as a host and a consultant arrived on Monday. I believe the host certificates were mailed as received and the consultant certificates were all mailed on the 16th. That is the impression I got anyway.

I'm still waiting on mine too... I even had my husband look at Sheila's pictures to make sure he didn't see anything like that to which he said no, he would have remembered that envelope. There's nothing like it in the junk mail box either....

For those who are having to buy a turkey without the certificate, I thought it would help you to know that since this is a check rather than a coupon, you can actually just deposit the check into your checking account when you get it.

I didn't need a turkey when I got mine because we were headed out of town for Thanksgiving so I just took the check to the bank and put it in my account. Now I have $15 waiting for me when I get back and I can buy whatever I want -- including a turkey. If you have to buy a turkey at regular price, you can consider the check a reimbursement.

Hope that helps.

Shari in TX

I'm not buying a turkey, I already bought my entire turkey dinner fixings for $30. I do this every year even though my MIL insists of boiling a turkey in one of those awful bags (and she doesn't season it at all, another story). I will cook it later or my husband will deep fry it at our block party this summer.

I GOT MINE TODAY! Thank goodness I did not need it!! Hey do turkeys stay on sale for a bit after Thanksgiving? I sure would like to get one for a buck or so and not $2 or so. Thanks!

lt1jane said:
I'm not buying a turkey, I already bought my entire turkey dinner fixings for $30. I do this every year even though my MIL insists of boiling a turkey in one of those awful bags (and she doesn't season it at all, another story). I will cook it later or my husband will deep fry it at our block party this summer.

OMG...she boils the turkey? nasty :yuck:
Oh well, just gag it down and enjoy the day with the family....it's just food, right? lol

I submitted a show on 11/8 and two more on 11/15, still have not received a gift certificate, and have been on the look out for it. I know one of my hosts from the15th got theirs.

Linda as much as I cared about my so called MIL, she too did this! She would put the stuffed bird into one of those plastic bag things, a touch of S&P, and I mean a touch. Then she dropped the whole thing into a Nesco. This meant all the juices and grease stayed in the bag essentially boiling the bird. The stuffing was more like soup and greasy! It was so bad that within a couple of hours of eating Thanksgiving dinner, even if I remembered to avoid the stuffing, I had to make very sure I was either at home or on the way there. And there were no Black Friday sales for me! I usually did not recover from that dinner until the following Saturday!

well said, John. This is exactly what my MIL does with hers. It's not a dry bird, but there's no flavor either. She hates to cook and considers it a chore, I LIKE to cook and consider it a pleasure. I make food that has flavor which is her issue. Alas, we will never tell each other this fact, but we hate each other's cooking. It's hard to cook for her because of all the things she doesn't like: onions, cream cheese, spices....

You are gonna love this. I have a friend who is the same way. But it is because the flavors do not taste the same to him at all. there is something different about how his taste buds work. So we found a trick, we, those of us who do still try to keep him in mind when we cook, make any recipe that calls for lemon juice. Something about the sour counteracts the taste issue and the spices seem to be OK for him. Then again you might just be SOL and she may just be a Stereotypical MIL and just won't like anything anyone else cooks any way. Especially her daughter-in-law.

<h2>1. What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Has Anybody Received Their Turkeys? Either as a host or guest?</h2><p>The five most frequently asked questions about receiving turkeys from Pampered Chef as a host or guest are:</p><ol> <li>How long does it typically take for the turkey to arrive?</li> <li>Is there a guaranteed delivery date for the turkey?</li> <li>What happens if the turkey does not arrive in time for Thanksgiving?</li> <li>Can I choose a specific delivery date for the turkey?</li> <li>Is there a way to track the shipment of the turkey?</li></ol><h2>2. If so, how long did it take to arrive?</h2><p>The delivery time for the turkey can vary, but it typically takes 7-10 business days from the date of the order.</p><h2>3. What should I do if my turkey doesn't arrive in time for Thanksgiving?</h2><p>If your turkey does not arrive in time for Thanksgiving, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.</p><h2>4. Can I choose a specific delivery date for the turkey?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date for the turkey. However, we do our best to ensure timely delivery for all orders.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to track the shipment of the turkey?</h2><p>Yes, you can track the shipment of your turkey by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once the turkey has been shipped.</p>

1. What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Has Anybody Received Their Turkeys? Either as a host or guest?

The five most frequently asked questions about receiving turkeys from Pampered Chef as a host or guest are:

1. How long does it typically take for the turkey to arrive?
  2. Is there a guaranteed delivery date for the turkey?
  3. What happens if the turkey does not arrive in time for Thanksgiving?
  4. Can I choose a specific delivery date for the turkey?
  5. Is there a way to track the shipment of the turkey?

2. If so, how long did it take to arrive?

The delivery time for the turkey can vary, but it typically takes 7-10 business days from the date of the order.

3. What should I do if my turkey doesn't arrive in time for Thanksgiving?

If your turkey does not arrive in time for Thanksgiving, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

4. Can I choose a specific delivery date for the turkey?

Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date for the turkey. However, we do our best to ensure timely delivery for all orders.

5. Is there a way to track the shipment of the turkey?

Yes, you can track the shipment of your turkey by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once the turkey has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies