• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Haven't Used That Turkey Certificate yet ...

In summary, at Wal-Mart, a turkey dinner costs $5 with the 'Rents, 89 cents for stuffing, 69 cents for celery and onions, and 15 cents for green beans.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Here is the deal I got at Wal-Mart for a turkey dinner at my house with the 'Rents, after Roomie's surgery and the holidays:

14 lb. Butterball bird, on sale at Aldi's for $1.09. Wally World price matched it, reducing the price from $16 something to $14.35.
Stove Top Stuffing: 99 cents each. Again, they price matched my old Target ad, reducing the price to 89 cents.
Subtract the $15 turkey certificate and the $3 coupon on the stuffing when you buy it with a turkey, and that's a complete dinner for 91 cents.

Add in 69 cent celery and onions price matched, $1.99 potatoes also price matched, and my green beans I got for 15 cents a can before Thanksgiving, and that's a complete meal for less than $5.

surprised wal-mart accepted your certificate....they wouldn't accept mine. Said because it didn't have my name typed on it like the rest of the certificate was typed, their system rejected it.

I just inputted it as a check to my bank. Not a big turkey fan, would rather spend it on something else.

You go girl. That's some thrifty shopping there. ;)

Janeen, your cashier should have done what mine did ... call the manager over. They processed it like a check toward my bill. Made me sign it and everything.By the way, the turkey was $15.35 after discount.

They did call the manager over, she was the one that said their system could not accept it the way it was printed.

That's bogus. I'm not 100 percent sure my name was on mine, but too late to check. And my host had no problem at Walmart either.

We're in Canada and I was at the customer service counter for something else when I overheard a conversation between a customer and the two staff and manager. Seems they wouldn't do it for her either since it wasn't written out to Walmart. They couldn't/wouldn't take 2nd party cheques. I walked over and asked her if she got that for hosting a PC show and told her to just take it to her bank and cash it since I'd heard from the wonderful gals here that it worked for them. There really shouldn't be so much hassle involved for rewarding our hosts for having a party!

WalMart is so iffy. I had a MANUFACTURER coupon that was printed out from a different store. It didn't have anything to do with that store and had manufacturer on the top of it and they still wouldn't take the coupon. That's fine, I took it some where else that would but a coupon is a coupon unless it says "only valid at..."

The other strange thing ... I first took the certificate to Aldi's (but passed because I wanted the Stove Top.) They said they didn't take coupons but they WOULD take these because they are checks. Another option for you if you're anti-Wal Mart or your Wal-Mart is anti-you!

It is not really a certficate it's a check , you can go to the bank and even cash it

1. Can I still use my Turkey Certificate if I haven't used it yet?

Yes, as long as the expiration date has not passed, you can still use your Turkey Certificate.

2. How do I redeem my Turkey Certificate?

To redeem your Turkey Certificate, simply present it to your Pampered Chef consultant when placing your order or enter the code online at checkout.

3. Is there a limit to how many Turkey Certificates I can use at once?

Yes, you are limited to one Turkey Certificate per order. However, you can use multiple certificates on different orders.

4. Can I use my Turkey Certificate towards any product?

The Turkey Certificate can be applied towards any Pampered Chef product, excluding gift certificates and shipping charges.

5. What happens if my order total is less than the value of the Turkey Certificate?

If your order total is less than the value of the Turkey Certificate, the remaining balance will not be refunded. However, you can use the remaining balance towards a future order.

Back