• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First SAT: Questions on Qualifying & Selection

In summary, the expert says that you will only earn one product for submitting 2 shows in November, and that you will only get rewarded once for submitting 2 shows in December. They also say that the products you earn are based on price and predicted popularity.
candiejayne
This is my first SAT. I just had a couple questions as to what I actually get. I know we don't know what the products are yet, but here we go:

I submitted 5 shows, does that mean I qualify twice for the host and submit 2 shows for 2 spring products?

Also, I had about $1600 in sales, do we get to pick the selection, or do they just send one?

TIA!

Hi Andrea,

Congratulations! No you don't get to pick what you get but it's always a great selection. Also, you'll only get rewarded once for submitting 2 shows in November. If you submitted and held 2 shows in December you'll get an additional spring product as well. Way to go!

I got one more to submit wahoo then I'll get the dec product also!

In the past have the selections that are earned one of the bigger ones, or just one of the smaller ones?

I can't wait to see what I get! I think I did pretty good for my first couple of months!

It depends what level you earn, so the lower the level, the smaller the selection of products. It's always fun to get free products no matter what, though! :)

At the highest level, we do earn pretty much ALL of the new products for free!

You'll also have the chance to purchase "samples" of the new products for 50% off. They typically group products into various packages and you can purchase them for 1/2 off (and use PC$ if you have any!). Great perks!

candiejayne said:
I got one more to submit wahoo then I'll get the dec product also!

In the past have the selections that are earned one of the bigger ones, or just one of the smaller ones?

I can't wait to see what I get! I think I did pretty good for my first couple of months!

The ones they gave you are based on price and predicted popularity. Let's see if I can remember what I got for $1500 for the new fall products + 2 shows:

-bamboo square bowl
-paring knife w/honing case
-grinder
-sea salt
-peppercorn medley
-rotary grater
-beaded spoon
-beaded spreader
-holiday spreaders
-dots trio bowl?

I'm sure there are more, and I'm sure half this list is wrong. I'm starting to get my free stuff confused with what I bought for samples.

I earned that level... I'm trying to recall everything. Keith's list is pretty close I think. Except the peppercorn medley wasn't one for that level. I'm thinking of others, but they might be a package I bought later. Hmm, can't find my list...

This was the last year's Spring SAT product distribution.

Attachments

• sellathon_levels spring08.pdf
    99.9 KB · Views: 253
chefann said:
This was the last year's Spring SAT product distribution.

Ann can always be counted on to provide the answers! She should be paid.

Thank you! I'm excited! I love FREE products! Now, just to find places for it all!

1. What is the purpose of the "My First SAT" program?

The "My First SAT" program is designed to help high school students prepare for and improve their scores on the SAT exam. It provides resources and strategies for tackling the test and offers personalized feedback to help students reach their full potential.

2. How can I qualify for the "My First SAT" program?

In order to qualify for the program, students must be currently enrolled in high school and planning to take the SAT exam. They must also meet certain academic criteria, such as maintaining a certain GPA or scoring a certain level on previous standardized tests.

3. What kind of selection process is used for the "My First SAT" program?

The selection process for the program is based on a combination of academic criteria, such as GPA and previous test scores, as well as a personal interview. This allows us to choose students who are highly motivated and have the potential to benefit from the program.

4. How long is the "My First SAT" program?

The program typically runs for a period of 8-12 weeks, depending on the needs of the students. During this time, students will have access to resources and support to help them prepare for the SAT exam.

5. Is there a cost associated with the "My First SAT" program?

There is a fee for participating in the program, but we offer scholarships and financial assistance for students who may not be able to afford it. We believe that every student should have the opportunity to prepare for the SAT and improve their chances of success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissKris
  • dessertMama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dessertMama
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies