• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Will My Recent Promotion Qualify Me for the New Product Selection?

In summary, if you promoted May 1st and have sold $1250 in 3 of the 4 months prior to that, you will receive the spring director package. However, if you have not sold $1250 in 3 of the 4 months before you promoted, you will only receive the fall director package.
mrsbettyboop0000
Does anyone know if I would still get the new product selection. I know that directors will recieve the new selection if they submit $1250 in sales 3 out of 4 months. Well since I promoted May 1st, will my May, June, and July qualify me for this? Thanks in Advance :blushing:

as long as you did the $1250 in three of those months you should.

I believe you need to do the $1250+ in 3 of 4 months that directors would earn their benefits boxes regardless of whether or not you had promoted... so March, April, May & June. I don't think it's just the prior months before your promotion, I think you need to have submitted the $1250 in the required months (March-June).When I promoted, September 1st, I earned the DB box because I had submitted $1250+ in those months.I could be wrong on this so to be sure, I would check with your director or HO.

I've emailed HO yesterday, but I'm just impatient! When I get a response I will let everyone know. Thanks Again!! :confused::confused:

You will get the Spring benefit package if you sold $1250 3 out of 4 months, Jan-April. For the Fall package, I believe you will have to sell $1250 3 out of the 4 months that are on the flyer.

I got it! I promoted May 1st and received it about a week ago. i was THRILLED!! :D

When you promote you earn the last director package if you had $1250 in sales in 3 of the 4 months prior to your promotion and if you promote during the time that the next package is being earned you also get that if you have $1250 in sales in 3 of 4 months designated as the earning period.

So, new consultants who promote as of May 1 get the SPRING director products (we received them in February) if they had $1250 in sales in 3 of 4 months prior to promoting. To get the Fall director package all directors need to have $1250 in sales in 3 of 4 months March-June.

Ha! I found the answer to my own ?........ Thanks everyone!!

Rules: To earn the new product at the two-Show level, qualified
Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding
Showers must be held and submitted June 1-30, 2008.
All commissionable sales must be from Shows held and individual
orders placed June 1-30. Orders from Cooking Shows, Catalog
Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online
orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward the commissionable
sales requirement. Directors: You can earn two fall product
assortments FREE: 1) Earn fall products based on your personal
commissionable sales in June. 2) As a Director, you receive an
assortment of new fall products when you submit $1,250 in
commissionable sales each month in three of the following months:
March, April, May and June.
Director benefits packages are based on
the products included in the $6,000 level of the June promotion.

Carri, you should also receive the spring package if your sales were $1250 for 3 out of the 4 months before you promoted.

Great Thanks

Related to Will My Recent Promotion Qualify Me for the New Product Selection?

What is the Director Product Promotion program?

The Director Product Promotion program is a special program designed for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the rank of Director or above. It offers exclusive benefits and rewards for promoting and selling our products.

How do I become a part of the Director Product Promotion program?

To become a part of the program, you must first reach the rank of Director or above in our consultant hierarchy. Then, you must maintain that rank for at least three consecutive months. Once you meet these requirements, you will automatically be enrolled in the program.

What benefits do I receive as a member of the Director Product Promotion program?

As a member of the program, you will receive exclusive discounts on products, special promotions, and opportunities to earn bonus rewards. You will also have access to training and resources to help you promote and sell our products more effectively.

Do I have to pay any fees to be a part of the Director Product Promotion program?

No, there are no fees to join or participate in the program. It is a perk for our highest-ranking consultants and is completely free of charge.

How can I track my progress in the Director Product Promotion program?

You can track your progress by logging into your consultant account on our website. Your current rank and any benefits or rewards you have earned through the program will be displayed on your dashboard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vanscootin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefChris
  • jcsmilez