• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director's New Product Sample Package

In summary, the Director's New Product Sample Package is a curated selection of Pampered Chef's latest and most popular kitchen products, as well as exclusive limited-time items. These products are released every season, approximately every 3 months, and cannot be customized. There is a cost associated with the package, but the value of the products far exceeds the cost. The package can be ordered through the Pampered Chef consultant website or through the Customer Care team, but is only available for purchase by active Pampered Chef Directors.
jennyl
Hi, everyone,
What is the timeframe that a new director can promote and still get the director's product sample package. Is it anytime you promote you'll get the package?

And I know during sell-a-thon, director's need to sell $1250 in three of the 4 months around the earning peried to get it. What months are looked at if you promote after that - the same ones or does it look at the 4 months before you're promoting?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure you would have to promote by December 1 to get the Fall pkg. If you had sales of at least 1250 the 3 months prior to that you would get the pkg sent out to you when you promote. I don't have my binders handy but I know the rules are in the Directors Handbook and might even be in the CBG.

Hi there,

The timeframe for a new director to promote and still receive the director's product sample package varies. Generally, it depends on the specific policies and guidelines of the company you are promoting for. Some companies may offer the package to all directors regardless of when they were promoted, while others may have specific timeframes or requirements in order to receive it.

In regards to the sell-a-thon, it typically looks at the 4 months before you were promoted. However, it's always best to check with your company's specific guidelines for confirmation.

I hope this helps! Best of luck with your promotion.

What is included in the Director's New Product Sample Package?

The Director's New Product Sample Package includes a selection of our latest and most popular kitchen products, as well as exclusive limited-time items. These products are hand-picked by our product experts to showcase the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products.

How often are new products released in the Director's New Product Sample Package?

New products are released in the Director's New Product Sample Package every season, which is approximately every 3 months. This ensures that our Directors have the opportunity to stay up-to-date with our latest offerings and share them with their customers.

Can I customize the products included in the Director's New Product Sample Package?

Unfortunately, the products included in the Director's New Product Sample Package are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we strive to include a variety of products that will appeal to a wide range of customers and showcase the diversity of our product line.

Is there a cost associated with the Director's New Product Sample Package?

Yes, there is a cost for the Director's New Product Sample Package. However, the value of the products included far exceeds the cost, making it a great investment for Directors looking to grow their business and introduce their customers to new products.

How can I order the Director's New Product Sample Package?

The Director's New Product Sample Package can be ordered through your Pampered Chef consultant website or through our Customer Care team. It is only available for purchase by active Pampered Chef Directors and is not available for purchase by customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gilliandanielle