• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Payment for Promoting?

In summary, multiple consultants in the conversation re-promoted to FD in September and were eligible for a $100 promotion bonus, but have not yet received it. Some have also recruited new consultants who have qualified within 30 days and received their $100 recruiting bonus. There is confusion about when the promotion bonuses will be paid out, but some have received their checks. Others are still waiting and plan to call if they do not receive their bonus by the end of the week. The conversation also includes discussions about using the bonus money for personal purchases and congratulatory messages for those who have received their bonuses.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
In the July - Sept. Promotion, I re-promoted to FD. (lost it in June when 3 of my 4 went inactive) I think I technically re-promoted September 1st, since I signed 2 new consultants in August, and had a couple consultants turn in shows in August.

My understanding (and I just re-read it in the CN to make sure) is that re-promotions counted for the $100 for promoting to FD. I haven't received any payment for it though, so I'm wondering if I should call, or if others are still waiting for payment also?

I have not received $$ for my signed recruits yet either- maybe they are waiting until the promotion is over?

I thought someone had posted that they had received $$ for consultants who qualified in the first 30 days...maybe I was imagining it?I can't be the only one who promoted???? Anyone?

I also re-promoted to FD Sept.1 & haven't received my $100 yet either. I haven't called about it yet b/c I didn't want to seem like a big baby! lol... $100 sure would be nice!

The checks for recruiting (when the recruit qualifies with $1000 in 30 days) have been going out the Friday after they qualify.

The way I understand it you DO get that $100 for repromoting to FD and if you promote to director by Dec. 1 you get ANOTHER $250 and your director also gets $250. I have no clue about when those checks will be cut and sent out.

I just received my check for recruiting!! The extra $$ will come in handy!

crystalscookingnow said:
I also re-promoted to FD Sept.1 & haven't received my $100 yet either. I haven't called about it yet b/c I didn't want to seem like a big baby! lol... $100 sure would be nice!

That's me too. Okay Crystal, we'll just keep checking in, and if we haven't heard anything by the end of this week - we'll call, okay?

BethCooks4U said:
The checks for recruiting (when the recruit qualifies with $1000 in 30 days) have been going out the Friday after they qualify.

The way I understand it you DO get that $100 for repromoting to FD and if you promote to director by Dec. 1 you get ANOTHER $250 and your director also gets $250. I have no clue about when those checks will be cut and sent out.

That was my understanding too. The money from all of this is earmarked for a new computer.

$100 for FD promotion
$200 for first consultant who qualifies
$100 for second consultant
$250 for promoting to Director.

And I have enough money to buy a new Sony Vaio!

I just got my check today. My 3 recruits are far from qualified though. I promoted as of Sept 1st also.,

ChefBeckyD said:
That was my understanding too. The money from all of this is earmarked for a new computer.

$100 for FD promotion
$200 for first consultant who qualifies
$100 for second consultant
$250 for promoting to Director.

And I have enough money to buy a new Sony Vaio!

ahem....is there something you need to tell us?????

ChefBeckyD said:
That's me too. Okay Crystal, we'll just keep checking in, and if we haven't heard anything by the end of this week - we'll call, okay?

Sounds great. Although end of the week is tomorrow... ;) But, I didn't receive any thing today in the mail. Do you think repromotion are confusing them?

Got my check today - lost FD in July and re- promoted Sept 1st - 100 bucks just came today !!!! Whoo hoo - forgot all about it!

new pic crystal! I always look at the avitar not the names lol.

Thanks, Kasey... although it's from a few years ago... I've gained a, ahem, *few* baby pounds since them. :)

pamperedlinda said:
ahem....is there something you need to tell us?????

I'm still on track to promote October 1st....that's all!:D

Becky - hijack question - for the PC stroganoff - do you use the water & progresso soup or omit the water?

crystalscookingnow said:
Becky - hijack question - for the PC stroganoff - do you use the water & progresso soup or omit the water?

I omit the water.

And I didn't get anything in the mail today - but it looks like Dor did - and she's in the same position we're in...so maybe there is still hope this week!

I Got My Check Today For Promoting To Fd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA!!!

Mine was in the mailbox today! So, Crystal - yours should be coming today too!

Wahoo! I got mine today, too! I told DH it was a b-day present from TPC. He said, "Really, they do that for all consultants?"... I had to give up the truth after that... lol :)

I recieved a check yesterday for promoting to future director for 100 dollars

also question because my recruit has qualify and has over 1500 dollars in sales and her 30 days ends in like four days but she has not been able to sumbit anything because of PC being slow at getting her a TPC debit number she was suppose to get it today but no luck.....I want her to submit her shows so I can recieve my 100 dollar check.....
So I will see....

challett said:
also question because my recruit has qualify and has over 1500 dollars in sales and her 30 days ends in like four days but she has not been able to sumbit anything because of PC being slow at getting her a TPC debit number she was suppose to get it today but no luck.....I want her to submit her shows so I can recieve my 100 dollar check.....
So I will see....

I know there is an automated number she can call to get her debit number... I don't know what it is, but I know it is somewhere on these boards. It can totally be done!

I think this might be it...Debit card application processing - (630) 261-8531

The Express Information System has an option for retrieving debit card numbers: (800) 449-CHEF

One of my recruits didn't have to enter hers, it just popped up after and update,

she finally got the number.....1300 in sales plus a 1000 dollar show tonite and a 600 dollar catty...I guess I signed a really motivated recruit with the right contact....now I will get my 100 dollar check and she is qualified after two shows..good for her

My recruit qualified before end of July. I got paid in August. Nice check!! Now I'm working on gas cards, yes plural!

1. What is an incentive payment for promoting?

An incentive payment for promoting is a financial reward given to employees who go above and beyond in promoting and selling products for their company. It is often used as a motivational tool to encourage employees to increase their sales and productivity.

2. How is the amount of the incentive payment determined?

The amount of the incentive payment is typically based on a percentage of the total sales made by the employee. It can also be based on specific goals or targets set by the company. The more sales an employee makes, the higher their incentive payment will be.

3. Are all employees eligible for an incentive payment for promoting?

In most cases, yes, all employees are eligible for an incentive payment for promoting. However, some companies may have certain criteria or requirements that employees must meet in order to be eligible for the incentive payment. It is best to check with your company's policies to determine eligibility.

4. When are incentive payments typically given out?

Incentive payments for promoting are typically given out on a monthly or quarterly basis. This allows enough time for the company to calculate the amount of the payment based on sales and for the employee to see the direct impact of their efforts on their incentive payment.

5. Can incentive payments for promoting be considered as part of an employee's salary?

No, incentive payments for promoting are not considered as part of an employee's base salary. They are considered as a bonus or additional income for employees who meet certain sales targets or goals. However, they can still be subject to taxes and should be reported as additional income on an employee's tax return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heat123
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • peichef