• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Promoting a 3Rd Generation Director?

In summary, if "Betty" promotes, you promote. If "Sally" or "Mary" promote in the alloted time, they can take Betty back from you, but since you still have one of the 3 as a director under you, you do get too keep your title ... just not all the same overrides as Ann mentioned. Laurie is pushing for her 1st 30 days to promotion.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
I have been working closely with a 3rd generation and she's interested in promoting to D. If she does promote, does that promote me? Is it as soon as she promotes or after 3 months when 1st and 2nd generation recruit have a chance to promote.

Also, if 2nd and 3rd promote to D....how does that affect the structure and my team?

Thanks!

Jolie,
I have experience with this one!!! You will promote to AD (or D if you are not one now)
Here is an example:
Your personal recruit is Sally
Sally recruited Mary
Mary recruited Betty

I am assuming you are talking about Betty at this point.

Sally and Mary have 2 calendar months to promote to to D. (mine promoted April 1 and her recruiter had unitl June 1 to hit D)

The key is this...right now you are earning overrides on all of these people as your first line. Once they promote, your commissions change with them. (Check out the Career Plan commission chart)

In the meantime, work with your other PERSONAL team members. If Sally promotes, she will be an AD and Mary will be under her directly so YOUR overrides change.

Right now my Sally is struggling to keep AD so since I did not have my personal cluster structure in place I am being paid as a Team Leader for August. I met ALL of the requirements for being paid as an AD but Sally (who is an AD) was paid as a Team Leader as well because she too did not have her personal cluster Director structure.

This month, Sally will have to have at least Director structure or I will fall to Director again. She will return to Director as well.

Trust me, if you are confused please do not feel that you don't get it. For the last 6 months now I have dealt with all kinds of structure and commission changes! Bottom line, my 2 great recruiters and sales people promoted. My personnal cluster is not strong even though there are 18 of them. Get them stronger to provide a safety net for YOUR overrides. Had I been paid as an AD vs TL this past month, it could have covered my car payment! That is the commission difference!

Good luck! It is exciting to promote people!

(((hugs))) Ann!

Laurie, if "Betty" promotes, you promote. Then if "Sally" or "Mary" promote in the alloted time, they can take Betty back from you, but since you still have one of the 3 as a director under you, you do get too keep your title ... just not all the same overrides as Ann mentioned. Think ahead. It's super smart to keep recruiting and to always have more than what you need to maintain Director structure and sales.

(((fingers crossed))) that she makes it to Director! :D

You are awesome! No worries, I have a sound D structure.

And yes Ann, you got it exactly right. Here's how it is....my Sally has been sporadic because her mom is dealing with breast cancer, and so I understand her priority. She is an SC with only Mary in her line. Mary is a firecracker, a spanish speaker who is doing super well in sales and recruited Betty. Betty is another spanish speaking trailblazer who is excelling in recruiting.

I have worked with both Mary and Betty since they only speak spanish and so all the training, rec interviews and kick offs have been for me to do. I haven't minded as it's fun to see their excitement. Betty's 30 days is 9/16 and already has 4 recruits. 3 of the 4 have leads...2 that are about 80% sure of joining this month. Betty and I have been talking Director bound for her since day 1, and I told her she could do it in 30 days. Betty is pushing for her 1st 30 days. :D

I have told Mary that she needs to get crackin so that Betty remains beneath her and so Mary is now seriously working on recruiting. I have told Betty that she needs get her sales in place otherwise her work is in vain, so she wants to get the structure in place and is looking to be sure she meets her sales requirements.

I want them both to promote to D because they've applied EVERYTHING I've suggested and they deserve it. They have earned it! My commission and structure as D will not be grossly affected since Betty and her team just all joined in August. I am just really confused about how it works and not sure if we'll reach the sales requirements for AD....but how cool would it be to promote and get one more goal met. In time, I'd like to stay consistent and not do the nail biting....but right now, I just want the title for 1 month! lol

Thanks again....I appreciate both of you taking the time to help! Wish us luck!

goodluck.gif
goodluck.gif
goodluck.gif

Good Luck!!!
goodluck.gif
goodluck.gif
goodluck.gif

You can do it!!! I am hanging tight to see what happens in September. I need every last over ride I can get. My commission check was SO SAD today.:(:cry:

Great news my Texan friend! Hope it works out for you! I know you've been working very hard with them!

Thank you guys! :D

I know, I need to get my butt moving on my personal sales. My commission was weak for August....need to find that magical balance I keep hearing about! :D

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Thank you guys! :D

I know, I need to get my butt moving on my personal sales. My commission was weak for August....need to find that magical balance I keep hearing about! :D

Me too!!!!! Good luck :)

Thanks! I know we'll get there....right?

I think it may be near a waterfall and a rainbows end. If you make it to Maui, maybe you'll find the ancient secret and can share it with me. =)

1. How do I become a 3rd Generation Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a 3rd Generation Director at Pampered Chef, you must first reach the level of Senior Director and then have two personally sponsored Directors on your team. You must also meet certain sales and recruiting requirements. Once these criteria are met, you will be promoted to 3rd Generation Director.

2. What are the benefits of being a 3rd Generation Director at Pampered Chef?

As a 3rd Generation Director, you will have access to exclusive trainings, incentives, and recognition within the company. You will also have the opportunity to earn a higher commission on your sales and the sales of your team.

3. Can I skip the Senior Director level and become a 3rd Generation Director?

No, the Senior Director level is a required step in the promotion process to 3rd Generation Director. This level allows you to gain experience and build a strong team before reaching the 3rd Generation Director level.

4. How long does it typically take to become a 3rd Generation Director at Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to become a 3rd Generation Director can vary depending on individual efforts and success. On average, it takes about 2-3 years to reach this level, but some may achieve it sooner while others may take longer.

5. Can I still be a 3rd Generation Director if I don't have a large team?

Yes, the size of your team is not the only factor in becoming a 3rd Generation Director. As long as you meet the sales and recruiting requirements, you can still be promoted to this level. However, having a larger team can help you achieve these requirements more quickly and with less effort.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • 11accold