• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Both of My Shows Get Picked for the Ho Warehouse?

In summary, "Wahoo for the Ho Warehouse!" is a special sale event by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts on products. It typically takes place in December and anyone with a Pampered Chef account can participate. Discounts and coupons cannot be used, and all sales are final.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I submitted 2 shows last night (one at 10pm and the other at 11:35pm - I know, cutting it close...) and both shows are already picked! Way to go! Thx HO for all the hard work. :thumbup: I'm sure they knew we were going to be hitting SAT month hard! =)

I submitted a show late Tuesday night, and it was delivered today!! WOW!! :)

I sent in one fundraiser on the 14th, and it was delivered on the 17th, which was great (7 boxes!). I thought that was super-fast :)

The second part of the same fundraiser went in at midnight 6/29 (or 12:05 am 6/30) - it is still marked as received, so it is very doubtful it will get here before I leave for conference on Wednesday morning (we get shipments from HO the day after they ship). At least I prepped the ordering guests that it would be July 11 before I delivered items :)

What is "Wahoo for the Ho Warehouse!"?

"Wahoo for the Ho Warehouse!" is a special sale event held by Pampered Chef where customers can get exclusive deals and discounts on products.

When is "Wahoo for the Ho Warehouse!"?

The dates for "Wahoo for the Ho Warehouse!" vary each year, but it typically takes place in the month of December. Keep an eye out for announcements from Pampered Chef for the exact dates.

Do I need to be a consultant to participate in "Wahoo for the Ho Warehouse!"?

No, anyone can participate in "Wahoo for the Ho Warehouse!" as long as they have a Pampered Chef account. If you don't have an account, you can easily create one for free on our website.

Can I use discounts or coupons on "Wahoo for the Ho Warehouse!" purchases?

Unfortunately, discounts and coupons cannot be used on "Wahoo for the Ho Warehouse!" purchases. However, the exclusive deals and discounts offered during this event are already at a discounted price.

Can I return or exchange items purchased during "Wahoo for the Ho Warehouse!"?

All sales during "Wahoo for the Ho Warehouse!" are considered final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully consider your purchases before completing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies