• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Get a Call From HO Last Night About Your Black Friday Sale Submission?

In summary, the speakers discuss their experiences trying to submit a show for a Black Friday sale. They encountered technical difficulties and had to switch the show to December. One of the speakers had a guest who was happy to switch to a different free item. They were surprised to receive a call from HO, who offered to put the show in for November. The speakers were impressed with the customer service and are excited that the show counts towards the incentive for the month.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Tuesday night I tried to submit a show but couldn't because of the problems they were having. It was a Black Friday Sale that was just above $150 and wouldn't add any more to the SAT. I only had one guest who had the guest special and called her yesterday and she was more than happy to get a free sauce instead of the measuring spoons - which she already had. So I switched it to December and submitted it last night after work. I was slightly suprised to get a call from HO wanting to check to make sure that this is what I wanted. He made it sound like they were willing to put it in as November if I wanted it to. I thought that was pretty great and am sure that they had ALOT of calls to make yesterday! Luckily for me, it already makes me active for this month and gives me one show in already for the incentive!

Nice that they called. The person I spoke to at 11 PM that night was very pleasant--I said I was sorry they were having all those problems as I would think it would have been stressful for them, but he said it was not a problem. Very kind.

Hey there! I had a similar experience with trying to submit my show on Tuesday. I was also participating in the Black Friday Sale and had trouble adding more to the SAT. I ended up contacting my one guest who had the guest special and she was more than happy to switch to the free sauce instead of the measuring spoons. I also submitted my show for December and was surprised to get a call from HO last night. They wanted to make sure that was what I wanted and even offered to put it in as November if I preferred. I was really impressed with their customer service, especially considering how busy they must have been yesterday. And like you, I'm excited that my show counts towards the incentive for this month. It's always great to get a head start!

1. What is "Got a Call From Ho Last Night"?

"Got a Call From Ho Last Night" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that combines the flavors of hoisin sauce, ginger, and garlic with chicken, bell peppers, and broccoli. It is a delicious and easy dish to make for a weeknight meal.

2. Can I substitute the chicken in "Got a Call From Ho Last Night" with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with tofu, shrimp, or beef in this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure the protein is fully cooked.

3. How do I store leftovers of "Got a Call From Ho Last Night"?

Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply microwave or heat up in a pan on the stove until warmed through.

4. Can I make "Got a Call From Ho Last Night" in advance?

Yes, you can partially prepare this dish in advance by marinating the chicken and cutting the vegetables. However, it is best to cook the dish right before serving for optimal freshness and flavor.

5. Are there any gluten-free options for "Got a Call From Ho Last Night"?

Yes, you can substitute the hoisin sauce with a gluten-free alternative and use gluten-free tamari instead of soy sauce. Always double check the labels of your ingredients to ensure they are gluten-free before using in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • mandy412
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • Kodeysmom