• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Friday Shopping: Get the Ads at BFAds.net!

In summary, black friday ads are starting to circulate. They are quick, reliable, and have already posted Harbor Freight and Ace Hardware. Sears is on there as well but they say that it may be a fake, last year there were over 200 items and this one only has about 56.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Just wanted to share that black friday ads are starting to circulate. I go to bfads.net to get ALL of my ads. They are quick, reliable. They already have posted Harbor Freight and Ace Hardware. Sears is on there as well but they say that it may be a fake, last year there were over 200 items and this one only has about 56.

Thanks I will check them out! My son is getting a TV from Santa. Santa is trying to decide if "he" wants to just go ahead and buy at regular price instead of fighting over one at a lower price, ha!

we got my son one for christmas year before last at walmart. We actually waited until like saturday of the sales and still got it for the sales price at walmart since they still had hundreds of them sitting around the store.

Kodeysmom said:
we got my son one for christmas year before last at walmart. We actually waited until like saturday of the sales and still got it for the sales price at walmart since they still had hundreds of them sitting around the store.

I may do that too. I remember seeing them last year. I have the money to buy it now, I need to take it out of my account, so, I won't be tempted to spend it, ha!!!

I am all finished with my Christmas shopping for the year!!!

PChefAbey said:

I have bought all of my friend gifts, my mom, my mil and know what I am getting my dad. I know what I am getting Luke too and already have most of it. I am waiting for my husband to show me what he ants - he wants motorcycle accessories. My FIL is hard to buy for - they have what they want and don't want what u give. I am almost done. Usually by Thanksgiving I just go shopping for MYSELF!! HA!

I just started! Last weekend a couple of friends and myself went to the outlet mall. I have a good start and am hoping to be done by Thanksgiving! I get my Christmas Club money next week so I try to wait for that to get here before I start too much shopping!

I try to get it all done by Thanksgiving also! I have almost pulled it off in the past, but usually just have a couple of things left, like stocking stuffers. This year I am starting all my lists now and I WILL have it done by Thanksgiving!!

This thread also reminded me about doing a black Friday sale for PC. I did it last year and only got one or two orders. I'm not sure what I'm going to do this year. My contact base is way bigger now, so maybe I will give it one more try. Anyone else have success with this?

PChefAbey said:
Don't rub it in:cry: :eek:

I haven't even begun christmas shopping - well, I did get one item (it was on clearance) for my nephew. Otherwise, no shopping done - although my mother pointed out many items in the PC catalog that are on her "Christmas Wishlist".

Call me crazy, but I love shopping on black-friday. My husband and I scout out a route, get a sitter for the kids and do about 75-85% of our Christmas shopping on that day alone. - The sales are usually well worth it. Thanks for the link to the black friday ads - I had a link last year, but lost it - I was looking for it.

PChefAbey said:

So am I!! All I have to get is the girls clothes when we go to Las Vages and go shopping at the Outlet's

My two teenage daughters want a WII for christmas and birthday so that's easy to get. We will probably give it to them before christmas. Don't know if we will be having christmas with my husband's family this year since a nephew is getting married in Texas the first weekend in November.

Ann R.

Mine is started. I'll finish on Black Friday. I won't have lists from The Furry Guy's family until Thanksgiving day, and, trust me, for most of them you don't want to buy them something "off list." It's a family with issues. :)

I usually am done by Thanksgiving, but this year I am due with baby #3 the beginning on January and will more than likely have a csection the end of December so I know I won't be up for major shopping this year during the Christmas season. And my kids are 5 and almost 3 so it is easy to shop for them still!

Related to Black Friday Shopping: Get the Ads at BFAds.net!

What is Black Friday and when does it take place?

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving and is known as the unofficial start of the holiday shopping season. It typically falls on the fourth Friday in November.

What is BFAds.net and how does it work?

BFAds.net is a website that compiles and publishes Black Friday ads from various retailers. Shoppers can browse the ads and plan their shopping strategy accordingly.

Can I find all Black Friday ads on BFAds.net?

No, not all retailers choose to have their ads featured on BFAds.net. However, the website does have a wide selection of popular and major retailers.

Do I need to create an account to access the Black Friday ads on BFAds.net?

No, creating an account is not necessary to view the ads. However, creating an account allows you to save your favorite ads and receive email alerts when new ads are added.

Are the deals and prices on BFAds.net guaranteed?

No, the deals and prices featured on BFAds.net are subject to change and may vary by location. It's always best to double check with the retailer before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views