• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Inside Scoop on My Black Friday Results – Huge Savings at 30% Off!

In summary, Lisa shared that she is jealous of Sheila because she has a large customer base and that the longer she is available, the less she does. Lisa also shared that she offers a discount for the first 20 people to order and that four orders totaling $450 were received.
Becca_in_MD said:
Put in $150 of the order as the guest order. Then the host can get a discount on the remainder of the order and get the host special plus a PHD.

So under a different name? Or can I enter two orders as "Jane Doe" (host) and "Jane Doe" (guest)?

Thanks for the clarification!

pattybrady said:
So under a different name? Or can I enter two orders as "Jane Doe" (host) and "Jane Doe" (guest)?

Thanks for the clarification!

Yes, you can do the same name for both guest and host.

Becca_in_MD said:
Yes, you can do the same name for both guest and host.

Did not realize that--thanks!

One more related question--sorry if this has crossed over into threadjack territory!--on a regular show, then, is a host allowed to place a "guest" order to get her/himself up to the next level, and then enter their name a second time as "host" for the host portion? For some reason I thought that was not allowed.

Thank you for your patience and help!

pattybrady said:

One more related question--sorry if this has crossed over into threadjack territory!--on a regular show, then, is a host allowed to place a "guest" order to get her/himself up to the next level, and then enter their name a second time as "host" for the host portion? For some reason I thought that was not allowed.

Well the host should already be entered in as the host then you would put her in a second time as a guest.

pattybrady said:

I often tell hosts that they can do this if they're just short of the next level. It makes sense to spend $5 or $10 to get $25 more in free product and maybe another 1/2 price item. It's perfectly legal.

Yes, you'll put [Jane Doe] as the guest. You will already have [Jane Doe] set up as host. In cases like this I usually offer to pay the shipping for the host's guest order, but that's just me.

The only time this is not legal is if it's your own show. You, as the consultant, are not allowed to place an order on a show other than the host order of your own show. (If that makes sense.)

Thanks all! apologies for the thread jack.

Oh, Patty, hijacking threads is a tradition here. I feel I've raised it to an art form.Squirrel!

Nada...here, nothing for Black Friday or Cyber Monday.... :( will not hit 1500.00 had show cancel and about 200.00 short from hitting goal..... story of my life!

skaugchef said:
I got an order of $316, and a small order of $34.50 and a can opener. So, $370.75. My sale was 10% off. It was all day today. I let the lady that ordered $316 get something at half price. (I really don't need anything & don't have more money to spend.) I also offered the host special. She didn't want it.

I got one last online order of $33 Got my Black Friday sales to $398. I was planning on adding my Black Friday sales to a show that I had that hadn't closed & was only at $107. Plus, bcz of my Black Friday sales I got over the $1500 SAT!!

Might be a little late in the day, but Carol (Humble Beginnings), in June when I was about 150 short I e-mailed some friends/coworkers and said something like: I'm super close to my sales goal and earning this month's incentive. I feel the need to ask you now because I'll cry if you order tomorrow or in a few days and I could have reached my goal! Would you like to order anything? Any size order, just let me know. I'll give you free shipping. Then I grouped the orders together (so I didn't have to pay $4.25 six times!). I came out with more sales than I needed (people were happy to help with a spice or rub here and a spatula there...) and earned the first level of free products!Might be worth a try if you have a circle of 10 or so to ask!

I got nothin... :-( Oh wait - I had a cancellation of an order... thats it.

Feeling very discouraged... I'm going to have to purchase $150 worth of product to stay active for December :-( ug.

I had one person call for ordering instructions and mentioned that she may or may not order (she didn't) and 1 past host wanted a catalog, and possibly may collect orders for a catty show. No orders though :(

Originally, my mom was the only one who ordered. Then I went to a small dinner on Friday - a friend mentioned they needed a can opener. I mentioned the Black Friday sale - he said they could pay full price and it was 6 minutes after my sale ended - haha! When I called them on Sunday, the can opener turned into 2 can openers, 3 bread dipping seasonings & a spatula (so they could get the free measuring spoons.)

On Tuesday, I was w/in $100 of level one of SAT - so I emailed a former host who had rsvp'd to the Black Friday show on Facebook but never ordered. She emailed me back that she was ordering around $100 worth; her husband had hi-jacked her pc on Friday and she was so bummed she'd missed the sale! I called her so I could lump w/my other orders and save her shipping. I managed to squeak by w/a total of $1521 for the month! And, since I have the order shipping to me, I'll have to meet up w/her and will be able to give her a PC calendar instead of mailing one!

The great thing about all of this was that SHE was so EXCITED about helping ME!! Because when she'd had her catalog show back in October to earn some cookware, I'd gotten a extra order and put it on her show which helped her hit $300 and get the 7 piece stainless 1/2 off as well as get the 12" skillet 60% off.

Sorry for the dissertation :) I believe God has a plan in all of this and things end up working out. So even though I missed $5000 in 90 days by just $331, I am very happy with how everything worked out. Attitude can make all of the difference - and I need to remember to remain positive and TRY things (like contacting folks more) and not worry so much about the Nos!!

tiggerhale said:
Sorry for the dissertation :) I believe God has a plan in all of this and things end up working out. So even though I missed $5000 in 90 days by just $331, I am very happy with how everything worked out. Attitude can make all of the difference - and I need to remember to remain positive and TRY things (like contacting folks more) and not worry so much about the Nos!!

I believe the same. I didn't think I'd make SAT lvl one and my Mom called me Monday night after a dinner party she'd had with some friends with about $230 orders. It was awesome!

My sale wasn't a huge success. I had one guy order $200 worth of stoneware but got 20% off and then my dad ordered a pie plate and got 10% off of that. Some had shown interest but then never ordered. Oh well....I'm still building my client base so hopefully next year it'll be better.

vtolin said:
My sale wasn't a huge success. I had one guy order $200 worth of stoneware but got 20% off and then my dad ordered a pie plate and got 10% off of that. Some had shown interest but then never ordered. Oh well....I'm still building my client base so hopefully next year it'll be better.

I would say that's a might fine success!!

This is my first year selling and the only thing I did was send an email to my contacts and posted on my FB page. I got $100 in orders. It was enough to get me to the next SAT level, which was my goal. So I guess mission accomplished?

I guess I did pretty well. Was very discouraged because I hadn't gotten an order all day. Then, at 8 p.m. I got orders from six different people and closed with $400.32 in sales!!!

<h2>1. How much is the discount for the Black Friday deal?</h2><p>The discount for the Black Friday deal is 30% off.</p><h2>2. When does the Black Friday deal start and end?</h2><p>The Black Friday deal starts on the Friday after Thanksgiving and typically ends at midnight, but may vary depending on the company's specific promotion.</p><h2>3. Can the discount be applied to any item in the Pampered Chef catalog?</h2><p>Yes, the 30% discount can be applied to any item in the Pampered Chef catalog, unless otherwise stated in the promotion.</p><h2>4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement to receive the 30% off discount?</h2><p>No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the 30% off discount. However, some promotions may have a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the discount.</p><h2>5. Can I combine the Black Friday discount with other promotions or discounts?</h2><p>This may vary depending on the specific promotion, but in most cases, the Black Friday discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.</p>

Related to Get the Inside Scoop on My Black Friday Results – Huge Savings at 30% Off!

1. How much is the discount for the Black Friday deal?

The discount for the Black Friday deal is 30% off.

2. When does the Black Friday deal start and end?

The Black Friday deal starts on the Friday after Thanksgiving and typically ends at midnight, but may vary depending on the company's specific promotion.

3. Can the discount be applied to any item in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the 30% discount can be applied to any item in the Pampered Chef catalog, unless otherwise stated in the promotion.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement to receive the 30% off discount?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the 30% off discount. However, some promotions may have a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the discount.

5. Can I combine the Black Friday discount with other promotions or discounts?

This may vary depending on the specific promotion, but in most cases, the Black Friday discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenn822
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies