• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance Black Friday Sale - Don't Miss Out on Savings!

In summary, the conversation discusses a successful "Oops! I missed it!" sale that the speaker sent out via email after a disappointing Black Friday sale. The sale includes various discounts and free gifts for orders over certain amounts. The speaker also mentions additional orders from the outlet and shares their positive outlook on post-Black Friday sales. Another person in the conversation compliments the idea and wishes them luck.
ragschef
My black friday sale was a bust just like everyone else's, but I sent out an email yesterday labeled "Oops! I missed it!" Sale. It will run through the end of Thursday and I have already gotten over $200 in orders! Yipee!! Another Nov show! I now have 2 shows to turn in on my November books.... :grumpy:

Here is what my email said:

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones!

For those of you who missed the Black Friday Sale last week, I am offering an "Oops! I missed it!" Sale. The sale will last through Thursday. You must contact me via phone or email to place your order. My website will not calculate the sale offers below.

*Any orders will receive a 10% discount off the total order.
*All orders of $25 or more will receive a free Season's Best Cookbook.
*All orders of $50 or more will receive free shipping.
*All orders of $100 or more will receive free shipping and free pack of Quikut Paring Knives (set of 3).

Remember that this is a great time to finish up your Christmas shopping for those on your list. Don't forget to check out what's on the outlet today. Visit my website and place your order there! Each order on my website will receive a free gift in the mail, now through Thursday! (*The above sale offers will not be offered on outlet orders, but you will receive a free gift in the mail.)

After this, I copied and posted the outlet pictures on the email and I have an additional $65 in outlet orders from it.

Just thought I'd share.... I'm a little more positive about After black friday sales than black friday sales themselves after having this result. :sing:

I just sent mine out! Thanks For the IDEA! Smart thinking!

Best of luck!

Sounds like it is working out ok for you!! That is great!

Hi there!

I am so glad to hear that your "Oops! I missed it!" sale is already bringing in orders! It just goes to show that sometimes a second chance can be even better than the first. I love the creative name for your sale and the special offers you have for your customers. It's great that you were able to turn a disappointing Black Friday into a successful November show. And the additional outlet orders are a nice bonus! Keep up the great work and happy selling! :D

1. What is the "Oops! I missed it!" Sale?

The "Oops! I missed it!" Sale is a special promotion that is being offered after Black Friday, giving customers a chance to still take advantage of discounted prices and free gifts.

2. How long will the sale last?

The sale will last through Thursday, giving customers plenty of time to place their orders and take advantage of the discounted prices and free gifts.

3. How do I place an order during the sale?

You can place your order by contacting me via phone or email. Unfortunately, the website will not be able to calculate the sale offers, so it is important to contact me directly.

4. What are the sale offers?

The sale offers include a 10% discount on all orders, a free Season's Best Cookbook for orders of $25 or more, free shipping for orders of $50 or more, and a free pack of Quikut Paring Knives for orders of $100 or more. These offers are a great opportunity to finish up your Christmas shopping and save some money.

5. Can I still take advantage of the sale if I order from the outlet?

Unfortunately, the sale offers are only valid for orders placed directly with me. However, if you do place an order from the outlet, you will still receive a free gift in the mail as a thank you for your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3