• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbeatable Friday Sale: Phone & Email Deals | Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the "My Fantastic Friday Sale" is a weekly promotion offered by Pampered Chef that features discounted products, exclusive bundles, and limited-time offers. The sale takes place every Friday from 12:01am to 11:59pm CST. To participate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a local consultant. The sale cannot be combined with other promotions and may have exclusions or limited quantities.
angmillar
I'm doing a pay-day phone & email sale this Friday, and I thought I'd share my flyer.

Comments are definitely more than welcome!!!

Attachments

• one day sale.doc
    32 KB · Views: 417
Great flyer! How did the sale go? Hope it went GREAT!

GREAT FLYER!!!!! Very creative !!!

Great flyer. I am doing my phone sale that day as well. What will you do if you have someone book a show, then cancel? I guess the shipping will just be absorbed by you. Hoping this does not happen, though.

Good luck on Friday! Post and let us know how it goes!!

I've never tried this, but it sounds like a great idea!

Like the flyer, hope it goes well for you.

Related to Unbeatable Friday Sale: Phone & Email Deals | Don't Miss Out!

What is the "My Fantastic Friday Sale"?

The "My Fantastic Friday Sale" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef every Friday. It features discounted products, exclusive bundles, and limited-time offers.

When does the "My Fantastic Friday Sale" take place?

The "My Fantastic Friday Sale" takes place every Friday, starting at 12:01am CST and ending at 11:59pm CST.

How can I participate in the "My Fantastic Friday Sale"?

To participate in the "My Fantastic Friday Sale", simply visit the Pampered Chef website during the sale hours and browse the available products and offers. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Can I combine the "My Fantastic Friday Sale" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "My Fantastic Friday Sale" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be applied per order.

Are there any exclusions or limitations for the "My Fantastic Friday Sale"?

Yes, certain products may be excluded from the "My Fantastic Friday Sale" and some offers may have limited quantities available. Please check the sale details for any exclusions or limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • lisatx04