• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ready for the Fantastic Friday Phone Sale?

In summary, two individuals, Lisa and the original poster, have decided to hold their own phone sales events on Friday, June 29th and Saturday, June 30th respectively. They are both excited and hoping for successful results. They plan on promoting their events through emails and snail mail to their customer base and have already received some orders. They will keep each other updated on their progress and are determined to reach their sales goals.
lisatx04
Someone here recently posted a flier about a Friday phone show they were doing. I changed the flier up a bit, and decided to hold my own "Fantastic Friday Phone Sale" next Friday, June 29th. Thank you to the original poster. I am emailing and snail mailing my entire customer base, which is not very big, plus my list of 100! Hope it turns out well. I'll let you all know!!

Lisa

Can't wait to hear how your goes. I decided to do one the same day.

I couldn't do one on Friday so I changed the flier up too and it is a Super Spectacular Saturday Sales Special!!! I'm doing mine on June 30th

i hope yours are better than the one i did Monday. NOT ONE CALL OR EMAIL ALL DAY!!

Lets keep each other posted with our results.

Chef Ritz said:
Lets keep each other posted with our results.

Ok I think that would be fun. I sent an e-mail out the other day about it & will mail out fliers this weekend. I already had 1 past hostess call with an order & asking how it works on the my PC website. I think if I send another e-mail next week as a reminder & keep talking about it. It will be good. I already have 2 shows in for this month with a catalog show tomorrow & I am hoping...fingers crossed tongue stuck side ways..... that June 30th will generate the $$'s I need to help me hit the $5000.00 mark for my last 90 days. It ends July 9th.

I am going to send out my emails later on today, and then again next week. Tomorrow I will send out my fliers via snail mail.

I too will keep you all posted. Let's go get 'em!!

Lisa

I am sending fliers tomorrow and plan to send emails tonight. I was talking about it at work and already have 2 orders.

I can't wait to see how we all do...

What is the "Friday Phone Sale"?

The "Friday Phone Sale" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef on select Fridays throughout the year. During this sale, customers can take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers by placing orders over the phone.

When does the "Friday Phone Sale" take place?

The "Friday Phone Sale" typically takes place on the last Friday of each month, but dates may vary. To stay updated on upcoming sales, be sure to sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media.

Can I participate in the "Friday Phone Sale" online?

No, the "Friday Phone Sale" is only available by placing orders over the phone. This allows our customer service team to provide personalized assistance and ensure your order is processed correctly.

How do I know which products are on sale during the "Friday Phone Sale"?

We will announce the products included in the "Friday Phone Sale" on our website, social media, and email newsletter. You can also contact our customer service team for more information.

Can I combine other promotions or discounts with the "Friday Phone Sale"?

No, the "Friday Phone Sale" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use them towards your "Friday Phone Sale" order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisatx04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jrny2001
  • amy07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JAE
  • mrssyvo