• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fabulous Friday Phone Sale - Need Help!

Hey, that's still a show! And if you're needing to get those 2 shows in for the 2 New Sharp Items, you're doing great! :) I haven't gotten anything else yet, either, but to be honest my morning specials (aside from the Early Bird) weren't as good as the rest of the day.:o Guess I should've plannned a little better, but I figured most people would be getting their work done early, and then surfing the net at their office later:panything else come of the phone sale? I'm trying one this week. I'm actually making it last three days because I need to mail out info and I am having technical difficulties with
amy07
I know I saw someone posted this somewhere recently about a fabulous friday phone sale..........what kind of response have those of you who have done this had?
My June is pitiful and I'm willing to do whatever to pull out something to get those freebies. I've even been on the phone with NO luck!:eek: :eek:

Phone Sale? As in sell PC over the phone to people? I'd love to find out more as well...

What a fantastic idea!!! I love it and the flyer is so helpful....thanks.

I am doing it! Hopefully it will work!

lsm72 said:
What a fantastic idea!!! I love it and the flyer is so helpful....thanks.
I just copied the flyer and can't take credit but I loved the flyer. Theres a thread on the other page dedicated to the "phone sale".

I thought it was a great idea for any month that might be a little slow to increase sales.

ok, so I'm doing it. Hope you guys that are doing it too are successful!! Thanks for the flyer, I modified it, but it is great!! Hopefully there will be a good turnout for all of us!!

I am trying my first phone sale tomorrow. My 90 days is up on 6/15 and I only need 1 more $400 show to qualify for another $100 pc dollars. And I only need 1 more show to get the Fall Items. I figure that it is worth a try. I am thinking about posting a flyer at the shoprite and A&P by my house as well as sending emails to all of my past customers.

kmschroll2001 said:
I am trying my first phone sale tomorrow. My 90 days is up on 6/15 and I only need 1 more $400 show to qualify for another $100 pc dollars. And I only need 1 more show to get the Fall Items. I figure that it is worth a try. I am thinking about posting a flyer at the shoprite and A&P by my house as well as sending emails to all of my past customers.

Wow! You are off to a fantastic start!!:)

I just received my first order!!! I did an Email Early Bird for 6-8am - since today is the first day of summer break, I figured my kids will be a little crazy this morning or be wanting to sleep in. Before the special it is an $83 order!! I'm really hoping this is a sign of things to come, especially since my show for tomorrow had to cancel (hopefully to reschedule next month)! Good luck to all of you trying this too, and to the person who posted the GREAT flyer!!

I got my first sale at 9 on the dot! It was almost $300 before her PHD and the 20% I was offering! $48 coming out of my pocket but hopefully she will be a repeat customer!

Ladies keep up posted on what your results were for yout phone sale. I am very interested in doing this, but I am wondering how it would work on the weekend, because I work during the day.:)

Chef_2_Four said:
I got my first sale at 9 on the dot! It was almost $300 before her PHD and the 20% I was offering! $48 coming out of my pocket but hopefully she will be a repeat customer!

WOW WOW WOW:D :D Now THAT would make my day! That's a show! I can only pray something like that turns up!! Keep us posted how the rest turns out!!

so far I haven't gotten anything else. :( hopefully i will get more!

Chef_2_Four said:
so far I haven't gotten anything else. :( hopefully i will get more!

Hey, that's still a show! And if you're needing to get those 2 shows in for the 2 New Sharp Items, you're doing great! :) I haven't gotten anything else yet, either, but to be honest my morning specials (aside from the Early Bird) weren't as good as the rest of the day.:eek: Guess I should've plannned a little better, but I figured most people would be getting their work done early, and then surfing the net at their office later:p

so far i have only had that one order. wish I had more. :( :(

Anything else come of the phone sale? I'm trying one this week. I'm actually making it last three days because I need to mail out info and I am having technical difficulties with my computer. I want the people I can e-mail to be able to start right away, but I need to give time for the flyers that I have to send out.

I actually only received the one order from the phone sale ($83), but I have received other orders outside of it that I plan to submit as a show. I think I would try it again and think I should give more advance notice. Of course, I think I would have greater success as well if I had a larger and older customer base. And by older I mean, I am only in my 5th month, so these people have ordered recently.

You may be right. That's why I'm giving a three day phone sale, and I'm going to send flyers to people who I don't have e-mail addresses for. I really want to get in another June show so I can earn another $50 in PC dollars. Go $200 in sales!

Glad you all are having better luck than I did. I only got a $51.00 order...for the entire day. :(
Schel

amy07 said:
I actually only received the one order from the phone sale ($83), but I have received other orders outside of it that I plan to submit as a show. I think I would try it again and think I should give more advance notice. Of course, I think I would have greater success as well if I had a larger and older customer base. And by older I mean, I am only in my 5th month, so these people have ordered recently.

How much advance notice did you give people? How much notice do you think you will do next time?

Just curious... did you all use the same specials as the original flyer? I'm pretty new to TPC, and I'm just curious as to how others did it. I think it's a great idea!

Thanks to the person that posted this!

angmillar said:
Just curious... did you all use the same specials as the original flyer? I'm pretty new to TPC, and I'm just curious as to how others did it. I think it's a great idea!

Thanks to the person that posted this!

I used some from the original flyer that was posted, like 20% off the first hour. I also did Free gifts with purchase like on the flyer, but changed some of the gifts. I also did a free SB with 2 referrals, and something else for 3 but I can't remember what it was, maybe a mini serving spatula.

katie, I emailed it the day before, but in hindsight I think I should give atleast 5 days notice as some people don't check their email daily or are not on the computer as much as me - shame shame shame!!;) ;)

I gave about a 3 day notice, but I think I may do another for July since I only got one order and email it out earlier and mail one to those who don't have email and those who I know don't check their emails. I will also change it up a bit so their are different savings and free items.

I e-mailed on Sunday for the sale starting Friday going until Monday (not Sunday) and I'll mail it today (Tuesday) because my computer wasn't recognizing my printer yesterday. On the e-mail I mentioned that I would send the e-mail again on Friday as a reminder. E-mail is so wonderful. I hope I get enough in sales to make it a show. Otherwise, I just booked a show for the last Tuesday in June that will close on the last Friday and I'll add any orders to that show.

One More Time....I am going to give it one more try at the end of the month.
I am going to....

"FIB"

a little though... I am going to say "since the Fantastic Friday Sale was such a big sucess, I just want to offer it one more time this month for anyone else who checked their E-mail a day to late or forgot to call or E-mail me."

I might have sent mine out to late also. I sent it out on Wednesday and my sale was Friday following. Who knows... maybe another order. :confused:

Schel

That's not fibbing. It's creative marketing. :)

schel said:
I am going to give it one more try at the end of the month.
I am going to....

"FIB"

a little though... I am going to say "since the Fantastic Friday Sale was such a big sucess, I just want to offer it one more time this month for anyone else who checked their E-mail a day to late or forgot to call or E-mail me."

I might have sent mine out to late also. I sent it out on Wednesday and my sale was Friday following. Who knows... maybe another order. :confused:

Schel

I plan on doing the exact same thing when I do it again!!

Chef_2_Four said:
I plan on doing the exact same thing when I do it again!!

Me too! And you know what - to me it was a success - it was more than when I started the day, and I learned some great stuff thanks to fellow cheffers and experience!!:D :p

Well, my three day phone sale isn't going that great. I did get two orders on the first day, and someone called to ask me to drop off a catalog. I did get four other responses from people just saying things like "you're so creative", and "what a great marketing tool", and "good luck". At least I know my name is getting out there. I sent out 20 flyers to people whose e-mail I don't have and sent out many, many e-mails. I'm not sure how many. I'll keep you posted.
JAE

My phone sale is pretty much over, now. I received $124 in sales, though after the discounts and incentives to buy, I didn't net a full $25. I have a friend who called, but I was at a cluster meeting, so I didn't get the actual order. I'm hoping it will put me up to $150 so I can turn it in as a show. Then I will have three shows for June and get more PC dollars for super starter. We'll see. I sent 46 e-mails and 20 snail mails. My customer base isn't very big, yet, and many of them pretty much just bought products from me within the last month and a half. Maybe this will work if you have been selling longer than I have. I'm keeping the flyer, but I will check over the discounts and probably offer a little less in the way of discounts because I need to recover costs. I would also like to make money, of course.

I've closed my phone sale, and it is just at $150. That's great because I'll be submitting two shows tonight. So...I'll be getting another $50 in PC money for super starter, and I'll be getting the free sharp objects for the June Sell-a-thon. I do have one more show for the month, but this will make me safe in case something happens and it doesn't get turned in on time or it cancels. Will I do it again? Maybe in four or five months when I have a larger customer base and it's almost Christmas. It's worth a try.

Related to Fabulous Friday Phone Sale - Need Help!

1. What is a Fabulous Friday Phone Sale?

A Fabulous Friday Phone Sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can make phone calls to their contacts and offer exclusive deals and discounts on select products. It is a great way to boost sales and earn free products.

2. How effective is the Fabulous Friday Phone Sale?

The effectiveness of the Fabulous Friday Phone Sale varies from consultant to consultant. Some have had great success with it, while others may not see as much of a response. It ultimately depends on the effort put into making the calls and the interest of the contacts.

3. Can anyone participate in the Fabulous Friday Phone Sale?

Yes, any Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the Fabulous Friday Phone Sale. It is a company-wide promotion that is available to all consultants as a way to boost sales and earn rewards.

4. How do I prepare for a Fabulous Friday Phone Sale?

Before participating in a Fabulous Friday Phone Sale, it is important to have a list of contacts ready and to familiarize yourself with the products that will be on sale. You should also have a script prepared for the calls and be ready to answer any questions or concerns your contacts may have.

5. Are there any tips for a successful Fabulous Friday Phone Sale?

Yes, here are some tips to make the most out of your Fabulous Friday Phone Sale:

• Make sure to have a positive attitude and be enthusiastic during the calls.
  • Offer personalized deals or discounts to your contacts to make them feel special.
  • Follow up with your contacts after the sale to ensure they received their products and are satisfied.
  • Use social media or email to announce the Fabulous Friday Phone Sale beforehand and generate interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisatx04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
strtngnw
  • pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • vmgcooks