• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Big Savings on Phones: Black Friday Sale Tips and Tricks

In summary, the person is trying to figure out how much money they will make from the sale, and whether they should offer it to everyone or just past hosts.
I got $130 in sales....I didn't set this day aside for this special only...I wasn't doing anything anyway and thought I'd give it a try. Sometimes you just never know what will happen. I wasn't counting on it for my sales, but it's $130 more than I had yesterday :)

I've gotten 2 orders, totalling around $85. I might try the Monday oops sale, too. I can always add it to my Men Only show that I am doing on Tues. I only have 3 guys who said they will be here, so far. Unfortunatly/fortunatly the wife of one of the guys that will be here booked a show for 12/2. So I don't think he will order anything at my show.

Oh ya, I did get a catalog show out of this also. My aunt passed the flier on to a few people at work and one of the women e-mailed me about doing a show. She might make it a cooking show - not sure yet.

Almost $300 from Black Friday!!Hey guys--just chiming in! I offered 10% all day, free Easy Opener from 7-9am, free SB for orders over $50. My goal was $300 in sales--I'm at $280! Yay! I sent an email out to over 80 people on Sunday morning, and then sent the same email as a reminder on Wednesday morning, and sent flyers and catalogs into my mom's and husband's office. I know at least three people forwarded my email, so I figure it reached about 125 people. I'm happy! I may send out an Oops, I forgot! email Monday with the same specials--we'll see!

I'm glad to hear someone did well. I had one order for $98 and that was from my Mother In Law at 7am this morning, so she got 20% off. Since my next show isn't until Thursday and she wants her order ASAP I'll probably just submit it as an individual order.Sigh... So much for Black Friday sale...

I wanted to say thank you all for your ideas for a Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale, as well as your ideas for an open house. This is my first year with PC, and hesitated about doing an open house. I put it together in 10 days - only had 7 people show up .. but those orders combined with my outside orders from a Thanksgiving Sale email - resulted in a $544 show!

pattikake said:
I wanted to say thank you all for your ideas for a Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale, as well as your ideas for an open house. This is my first year with PC, and hesitated about doing an open house. I put it together in 10 days - only had 7 people show up .. but those orders combined with my outside orders from a Thanksgiving Sale email - resulted in a $544 show!

Congrats! You never know unless you try :balloon:

I ended with a past host wanting to order a Cut n Seal, and another customer requesting to be removed from my e-mail list (because she doesn't cook). Hooray for all those that did well!!

I have had a few surprise orders...one lady who submitted a $230 order. Making my Black Friday sale $354 in sales right now. I have a few stragglers so it may make it to $400. I want to send it off tomorrow morning. It just goes to show...you never know what will happen with these things!!

<h2>What is the Black Friday sale for phones?</h2><p>The Black Friday sale for phones is a special promotion that offers discounted prices on select models of phones from various brands.</p><h2>Is anyone planning to do a Black Friday Phone Sale?</h2><p>As a company, we are planning to have a Black Friday Phone Sale. However, it is always best to check with your local consultant for specific details and promotions.</p><h2>Are all phones 20% off during the Black Friday sale?</h2><p>No, not all phones will be 20% off during the Black Friday sale. The sale will include select models and brands, and discounts may vary.</p><h2>Do you have any tips or suggestions for hosting a successful Black Friday Phone Sale?</h2><p>Yes, we recommend creating a flyer with the specific deals and discounts available during the sale. You can also promote the sale on social media and through email marketing. It's also a good idea to have a variety of payment options available for customers.</p><h2>Are there any special offers or promotions for the Black Friday Phone Sale?</h2><p>We may have additional promotions or special offers for the Black Friday Phone Sale, but it will vary by location and consultant. Be sure to check with your local consultant for specific details and promotions.</p>

What is the Black Friday sale for phones?

The Black Friday sale for phones is a special promotion that offers discounted prices on select models of phones from various brands.

Is anyone planning to do a Black Friday Phone Sale?

As a company, we are planning to have a Black Friday Phone Sale. However, it is always best to check with your local consultant for specific details and promotions.

Are all phones 20% off during the Black Friday sale?

No, not all phones will be 20% off during the Black Friday sale. The sale will include select models and brands, and discounts may vary.

Do you have any tips or suggestions for hosting a successful Black Friday Phone Sale?

Yes, we recommend creating a flyer with the specific deals and discounts available during the sale. You can also promote the sale on social media and through email marketing. It's also a good idea to have a variety of payment options available for customers.

Are there any special offers or promotions for the Black Friday Phone Sale?

We may have additional promotions or special offers for the Black Friday Phone Sale, but it will vary by location and consultant. Be sure to check with your local consultant for specific details and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies