• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Big Savings with Our Black Friday Specials - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, There has been mixed success with Black Friday specials. Some people have had good experiences while others have not. You can try doing a Black Friday special yourself or finding flyers from others that have done them in the past.
laurichef
Gold Member
Has anyone ever done a Black Friday special? Like a percent off if they place an order at a certain time, etc...
Are you then tied to your computer, or phone all day? Any success stories?
I had heard about this last year, but was too new to consider it.

I've done it the past few years, 1 st nothing, but I had a same mailing list. Last year was not bad at all. I'm gonna look for lasts years flyer. If you're crafty you can make up your own flyer & put whatever you want! This way If you don't want to be stuck in the house all day you can make it fit your schedule....HTH

Go to files and do a search for "Black Friday". That should help you some. Keep us all updated on how it goes! Good luck!

I did one last year and got nothing. I am going to try it again this year. I told people to call and leave a message (I knew I would be out shopping myself) or leave me an email.

Wish one of our Vista creative consultants would come up with a post cards......hint hint

Here are a few flyers that I got off of here

They just need to be updated

I did it last year and got a few orders

:chef:

Attachments

• Black Friday 001.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 744
  • Black Friday 002.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 604
  • Black Friday 003.doc
    53 KB · Views: 615
whiteyteresa said:
Here are a few flyers that I got off of here

They just need to be updated

I did it last year and got a few orders

Hi Teresa, can I ask how well these sales work? I don't shop on Black Friday, but I would love to get this out to the masses. Do you mail this beforehand, or do you hand them out to the crowds? Thanks!

Big John

The first time that I ever shopped on Black Friday was when I was 8 months pregnant and wanted an artificial Christmas tree for $15 (reg $75) needed it for a special reason. Stranger things has happen - well as least me with me.

I got enough orders to submit a show and got a few free things for myself

It started off slow but received the last calls all within the last half hour. I will be doing this again this year - so any new ideas will be appreciated

which of those three methods worked the best for you? Which were the most popular call times? Was it due to the time or the reward?

#3 and it was because of the savings

I am going to try again this year - might change it up a little and if I do I will share it with all of you for your advise about it

Those are great Teresa! I have one question though, in the 3rd one was the Cooling Rack a guest special or something? I was thinking of changing that to reflect the 20% off stoneware.

The cooling rack was a guest special. Just change the flyer to reflect the current month's special and of course update the flyer with the proper date and year and your own personal information. (you don't want another consultant to get your customer's order)

Good luck!

How early do you send out your advertisement for this?

I so want to do this! Has anyone made a postcard on vista they would be willing to share?

I usually do this every year, but this year, I will have a booth at The Christmas Walk the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving, so I am not sure how I will do this-

Heather,
That happened to me last year, it went sour one person who placed an order first thing in the morning and that was it. I was thinking of trying it again this year, however change the day to maybe PC Black Monday. I am still tossing the idea up.

What are the dates of the Black Friday sale?

The Black Friday sale typically runs from the day after Thanksgiving until the following Sunday. This year, it will take place from November 26th to November 28th.

What kind of deals can I expect during the Black Friday sale?

We offer a variety of deals during our Black Friday sale, including discounts on select products, free shipping, and bundle deals. Be sure to check our website or catalog for specific details.

Can I use coupons or discounts during the Black Friday sale?

Unfortunately, coupons and discounts cannot be used during our Black Friday sale. However, our sale prices are already deeply discounted and offer great savings.

Do I have to be a member or consultant to participate in the Black Friday sale?

No, anyone can take advantage of our Black Friday sale! However, becoming a member or consultant does offer additional benefits, such as early access to sales and exclusive deals.

What is the return and exchange policy for items purchased during the Black Friday sale?

Our return and exchange policy for items purchased during the Black Friday sale is the same as our regular policy. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase with a valid receipt. Please note that all sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jenn822
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates