1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Thinking about having a Black Friday sale

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

so I am thinking about having a black friday sale and a sale taht whole weekend after thanksgiving. anyone else ever do one of these? if so was it a big hit? i will be offering free shipping and 15% if they order friday, and 10% off if they order that saturday or sunday...any suggestions???

Aug 17, 2009
  2. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

I am curious about this also. That's a great idea! :)

Aug 17, 2009
  3. Humble Beginnings

Humble Beginnings Advanced Member

Hi,

There are many threads on here about Black Friday. Many have had success with it.

4. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Jess, can't hurt! neat idea, you could send out a flyer or email to all your customers, make up a flyer earlier in November and offer it at the shows. I like this... if you don't mind, my graphics mind is taking over...

Aug 17, 2009
  5. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

yay for graphics minds!!! i don't have one of those minds!! lol i tried stuff out on vista print but couldn't really find anything i liked. so go right ahead with your graphics!!!
    i have read some other threads on this and have decided i will definitely do this, can't hurt right?! maybe get some more sales and possibly be able to qualify for a show...i think november is SAT month? that is what i think i gathered from my cluster meeting last week. so the more sales i get will be great!!

Aug 17, 2009
  6. PaulaP

PaulaP Member Gold Member

I did a Black Friday last year because I had to work my full time job on Friday. I was very pleased with the results. I plan to do again. I just used what I found on here and tweeked to suit.

Aug 18, 2009
  7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I had a successful one last year. Just check out any of the threads on the bottom of this page for more info.

Aug 18, 2009
Have something to add?