• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thinking About Having a Black Friday Sale

In summary, Jess plans to have a Black Friday sale and a sale that weekend after Thanksgiving. Customers will receive free shipping and 15% off if they order on Friday, 10% off if they order on Saturday or Sunday.
pc_jessica
so I am thinking about having a black friday sale and a sale taht whole weekend after thanksgiving. anyone else ever do one of these? if so was it a big hit? i will be offering free shipping and 15% if they order friday, and 10% off if they order that saturday or sunday...any suggestions???

I am curious about this also. That's a great idea! :)

Hi,

There are many threads on here about Black Friday. Many have had success with it.

Jess, can't hurt! neat idea, you could send out a flyer or email to all your customers, make up a flyer earlier in November and offer it at the shows. I like this... if you don't mind, my graphics mind is taking over...

Judybabe said:
Jess, can't hurt! neat idea, you could send out a flyer or email to all your customers, make up a flyer earlier in November and offer it at the shows. I like this... if you don't mind, my graphics mind is taking over...

yay for graphics minds!!! i don't have one of those minds!! lol i tried stuff out on vista print but couldn't really find anything i liked. so go right ahead with your graphics!!!
i have read some other threads on this and have decided i will definitely do this, can't hurt right?! maybe get some more sales and possibly be able to qualify for a show...i think november is SAT month? that is what i think i gathered from my cluster meeting last week. so the more sales i get will be great!!

I did a Black Friday last year because I had to work my full time job on Friday. I was very pleased with the results. I plan to do again. I just used what I found on here and tweeked to suit.

I had a successful one last year. Just check out any of the threads on the bottom of this page for more info.

Hi there! I have done a Black Friday sale in the past and it was a huge success. Customers love a good deal, especially during the holiday season. Offering free shipping and discounts is a great idea. I would also recommend promoting your sale on social media and through email marketing to reach a wider audience. Additionally, you could consider offering a limited-time bundle deal or a special gift with purchase to entice customers even more. Good luck with your sale!

What is a Black Friday sale?

A Black Friday sale is a special promotion offered on the day after Thanksgiving in the United States. It is known as the unofficial start of the holiday shopping season and is known for its large discounts and deals.

Why should I have a Black Friday sale for my Pampered Chef business?

Having a Black Friday sale can attract customers and increase sales for your Pampered Chef business. It is a popular shopping day and customers are actively seeking out deals and promotions. It can also help you clear out excess inventory and generate buzz for your business.

What type of discounts or deals should I offer for a Black Friday sale?

The type of discounts or deals you offer for your Black Friday sale will depend on your business and products. Some common promotions include percentage discounts, buy one get one free deals, and free gifts with purchase. It is important to offer attractive deals that will entice customers to make a purchase.

How can I promote my Black Friday sale?

You can promote your Black Friday sale through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and your Pampered Chef website. You can also create flyers or posters to display in your local area. It is important to start promoting your sale early to generate excitement and anticipation.

When should I start planning for my Black Friday sale?

It is recommended to start planning for your Black Friday sale at least a month in advance. This will give you enough time to come up with promotions, order any necessary supplies, and promote your sale effectively. It is also important to have a plan in place for handling the increased demand and orders on the day of the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • vmgcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
  • Jenn822
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies