• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Black Friday Sales: Tips, Tricks, and Ideas

In summary, the conversation discusses different ideas for Black Friday sales, such as offering discounts at specific times or free shipping for orders placed during the weekend. They also mention setting up an online show and utilizing the host benefit. Some tips are given on searching for Black Friday ideas, and a specific example of a successful sale from last year is shared. There is also a question about modifying payment information for online orders.
Jenn822
I saw someone posted earlier about Black Friday sales... My director offered something last year that was like 40% off for online orders placed between 4am-5am, 30% off one item for orders between 5am-6am, 20% off between 6am-8am, etc... I know she's a director and makes a little (or a lot) more than we do, but how would that be beneficial to her if she's discounting more than she's paying for the products...

Any thoughts on how that might work? Or what other types of Black Friday specials have you done?

I was thinking Free Shipping for orders placed BF weekend, but I don't know how much more I can afford or if there are clever ways to use BF to our advantage... ;)

Check out the five threads listed at the bottom of this page for ideas.

I have some fliers I've taken off of here from last year, I haven't sorted out exactly what I'm going to do yet. There's some ideas like between 5am-6am is 20% off (which is like your commission), then 6-8am it's a free rub for an order more than $50 (which is not very much and you make a commission off the rub too), and so on. each hour or two was a diff promotion, and it was never more than a few dollars (a free seasons best, a free rub, 10%-20% off) and maybe 40% off your order if you book a show for December (dont know how that works in case they flake...) I'll see if I have fliers, or go to the FILES section and type in black friday, or beat the clock

Very cool, thank you for the tips! So, my thoughts are that I'd just set up a catalog/online show and then I could get the host benefit also, right?

Read through the threads listed below. There are tons of ideas for black friday sales that can be tweaked to your liking.

Listed below? :)

Any tips on using the search function? It doesn't work very well for me...

Last edited:
If you look UNDER the "quick reply" button where I am typing right now, there's more threads that all talk about "black friday". At the VERY TOP, there's a FILES text you can click to search for "beat the clock" or "friday phone sale" are both good ideas. I like the Friday Phone sale better, it's the one that has every hour and a different promotion.

Here's what I did last year. You'll find it among the other threads, I'm sure. I wound up with over $750 in orders. I set it up the way I did because I'm shopping that day. I let all calls go to voicemail. That gave me a recorded time and made it easy to keep track of things.

Save 10 - 25%
Friday, November 26th 7:00 to 11:00 am​

Look through your catalog or visit my Pampered Chef website [website].

Make out your list. As you think about teachers, coaches, co-workers, friends and family, don't forget to treat yourself!

Call me (765-210-0360) or send an e-mail to [email address]. Do not place your order on my website—the discount will not apply.

• 7:00 am - 8:00 am Receive 25% off your order
  • 8:01 am - 9:00 am Receive 20% off your order
  • 9:01 am - 10:00 am Receive 15% off your order
  • 10:01 am - 11:00 am Receive 10% off your order
  • Spend $50 or more (before s/h & tax) during the sale
  • and get free shipping

It's that simple. Just call or e-mail me during these 4 hours and receive a fabulous discount! Be sure to leave the following information:

Your name
Your phone number
Let me know the item number(s), item name(s) and quantity of each you would like. I’ll be sure to verify your order information with you before submitting the order to our home office. This will be submitted as part of a December catalog party, so the December special will apply.

Leave your credit card number, expiration date, and name exactly as it appears on the card. Or, let me know if you’d prefer to pay by check. I’ll get back to you with a total. (All payments are due by 12/5/2009.)

You’ll receive your order within approximately 2 weeks, just in time for the holidays.

Feel free to contact me before Black Friday with any questions.

Happy Shopping!

Thanks Rae! I'm curious, is it possible for them to place the order online and then you can modify the payment information in P3 once it's moved over? I'm asking because I know a lot of people that are reluctant to leave CC info over the phone or even in email, but they'll process it on a secure website.

Jenn822 said:
Thanks Rae! I'm curious, is it possible for them to place the order online and then you can modify the payment information in P3 once it's moved over? I'm asking because I know a lot of people that are reluctant to leave CC info over the phone or even in email, but they'll process it on a secure website.
Jenn, yes you can, as long as you set up the show through your PWS, and they are careful to order through your show. Just let them know the discount will not show up on the web order, but you will process the card less the discount, which they'll see on their receipt. It is imperative they are aware they are NOT to place an individual order through your website, as the card will automatically be processed, and they will not be able to receive the discount.It should be noted, though, that web orders are not time stamped. I believe this is why Rae has the orders placed by phone or e-mail. (you could probably have them text the information, as well).

Got it. I might make mine like an all day event then - 10% off all orders, 15% off all orders over $100, Free shipping for orders over $60 and $10 in additional free product for any parties booked on Black Friday. Then I can still have them place the orders online, and don't have to worry about the headache of when the orders were placed...

I haven't received an online order yet - but don't you get an email? The email would be timestamped - but is it immediate (or at least within 5-15 min of the order being placed?) I don't know that I'd count that as 100% accurate, since I've seen how delayed somethings are between the consultants and HO, but it would give me an idea... Hmmm.... :)

Jenn, Sarah's right. There are just too many things that can go wrong with that particular sale and online orders. Plus, I need to know when they're placed. Many of the people choose to leave their CC info, but I'm always glad to call them for that info.

1. What are some popular Black Friday deals for Pampered Chef?

Some popular Black Friday deals for Pampered Chef include discounted bundles, free shipping on orders over a certain amount, and limited-time promotions on specific products.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on Black Friday deals?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants can use their discount on Black Friday deals. However, some promotions may have specific rules or restrictions.

3. Is there a limit on how many Black Friday deals I can purchase?

There is no limit on the number of Black Friday deals you can purchase. However, some promotions may have quantity limits per customer.

4. How can I stay updated on Pampered Chef's Black Friday deals?

You can stay updated on Pampered Chef's Black Friday deals by signing up for their email newsletter, following them on social media, or checking their website for updates.

5. Are Black Friday deals available in-store or online only?

Black Friday deals for Pampered Chef are available both in-store and online. However, some promotions may be exclusive to either one or have different deals in each channel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampermejolene
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • confusedturtle