• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving/Black Friday Sales?

In summary, there is indeed a Pampered Chef Black Friday sale that consultants can choose to participate in. The sale is announced by the company and offers discounted items for a limited time. Consultants do not have to pay for the discounted items and they are chosen based on popularity, seasonality, and new releases. The Black Friday sale has been successful for many consultants and it is recommended to promote it to customers through various communication channels.
confusedturtle
Gold Member
I was a new consultant last year and had no idea that there was a Pampered Chef Black Friday sale. Is that something we all choose to do on our own or is there actually a Black Friday sale? The flyers I have looked up seem to have the same or atleast very similar sales times and stuff. Can someone explain it to me so that I can try to have a Black Friday sale, I know this would be something my customers would appreciate especially with the economy the way it is. How does it work, do we have the sale and pay for the discounted items, how do you come up with what goes on sale when? Have these Black Friday sales been very successful for you or another PC'er you know? Thanks any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Black Friday sales are put on by the consultants it is a choice that they make. When you do sales like that you can decide what kind of deals you do. You also pay the left over price say you offer free shipping between 8-9 then you would put under payments consultant gift then it comes out of your pocket.

Did you check the files for Black friday docs? There may be a few who got ideas from here and shared?! It's totally up to you to do a Sale like that! I think I will try and do something too if I can find ideas (I am doing a boutique that day) and maybe an email sale? Like Fantastic Friday Sales that I have seen on here as well.

Check the files section under "Black friday" and you will come up with 6 documents to look at and use or give you ideas! :)

Hi there! Yes, there is indeed a Pampered Chef Black Friday sale and it is something that we all participate in as consultants. The sale is usually announced by the company a few weeks beforehand and we are given a list of items that will be on sale. We do not have to pay for the discounted items, as they are already marked down for our customers.As for how the sale works, it is similar to other Black Friday sales in that it is a limited time offer and customers can purchase the items at a discounted price. The sale usually lasts for a few days, so it's important to let your customers know about it in advance.In terms of choosing which items go on sale, the company takes into consideration popular products, seasonal items, and new releases. They also try to offer a variety of products from different categories so that there is something for everyone.I have personally found the Black Friday sale to be very successful and my customers have definitely appreciated the savings. I know other consultants who have had similar experiences. My advice would be to promote the sale to your customers through social media, email, and any other platforms you use to communicate with them.I hope this helps and best of luck with your Black Friday sale! Let me know if you have any other questions or need more advice. Happy selling!

1. What are the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales this year?

The exact sales and promotions for Pampered Chef's Thanksgiving and Black Friday events may vary each year. However, be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates on any upcoming sales and deals.

2. Will there be any discounts on popular Pampered Chef products for Thanksgiving/Black Friday?

Yes, we often offer discounts on our most popular products during our Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales. Keep an eye out for special deals and promotions on items such as our cookware sets, kitchen tools, and holiday-themed items.

3. Can I use my consultant discount during the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions or sales. However, we do offer exclusive discounts and deals for our consultants throughout the year.

4. How can I stay updated on Pampered Chef's Thanksgiving/Black Friday deals?

The best way to stay updated on our sales and promotions is to subscribe to our email newsletter and follow us on social media. You can also check our website periodically for any updates on upcoming sales.

5. Are there any special deals for hosting a Pampered Chef Thanksgiving party?

Yes, we offer special host rewards for hosting a Thanksgiving party with Pampered Chef. You can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive deals based on the total sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
leshelman
Replies
Views
chickey
  • pchefjaime
  • Pampered Chef Sales