• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How are you handling Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales on your website?

In summary, the conversation revolves around how to handle the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Some people are extending their Black Friday sale through Monday while others are offering different discounts and specials on each day. It is clarified that the Cyber Monday free shipping is only for individual orders placed through a PWS, not through shows. There is also discussion about how to make the payment process work for individual orders with discounts.
winklermom
I know that many on here, like myself, are having a Black Friday sale. How are you handing the Cyber Monday free shipping that PC is offering? Are you extending your Black Friday sale through Monday? Are you offering the sales only on Black Friday and Cyber Monday? I'm curious to know how everyone is working this.

People are receiving free shipping from my Black Friday sale if their sales are over a certain amount, so I simply thought I'd send something out on Saturday "for those who missed out on the Black Friday Sale."

I had thought about just extending the sale thru Cyber Monday but Monday will include free shipping. As it stands now, my sale is basically 15% off. I'm also advertising the guest specials, buy 5 of one item, get the 6th free, Dinnertime In No Time Kit that includes the DCB, Salad Chopper, etc. Someone on here posted a flyer that had this in it. Thoughts?

I say if you're offering something that's different from what's being offered by the company on Cyber Monday, go ahead and have your Black Friday sale on Friday. Some people will prefer the sale you have. Others will prefer the Monday deal. Monday's offer is for individual orders. You don't have to do anything at all for Monday other than let people know.

winklermom said:
I had thought about just extending the sale thru Cyber Monday but Monday will include free shipping. As it stands now, my sale is basically 15% off. I'm also advertising the guest specials, buy 5 of one item, get the 6th free, Dinnertime In No Time Kit that includes the DCB, Salad Chopper, etc. Someone on here posted a flyer that had this in it. Thoughts?

Just remember - the Free Shipping is only for online individual orders. When someone orders that way, you have no way of giving them a discount on their order.

ChefBeckyD said:
Just remember - the Free Shipping is only for online individual orders. When someone orders that way, you have no way of giving them a discount on their order.

Okay! I didn't realize this. Thanks for clearing this up for me. Then I'll just do my Black Friday sale and let them know about Cyber Monday for individual orders from my site.

Will this still go toward our SAT even though its individual orders? I would think so, but I'm new to this so I'm not sure.

Yep! SAT is any orders, individual, fundraisers, wedding, etc. :D

I would love to send this out to my customers...but I have tried sending it to myself 3 times today (to see how it would look) and it still has not shown up in my inbox...???

Anyone else?

ChefBeckyD said:

couldn't you create a show on your PWS as "black friday" and have them enter their orders there. then reenter it as an individual order, and pay the difference in the sale price?

Malinda Klein said:
couldn't you create a show on your PWS as "black friday" and have them enter their orders there. then reenter it as an individual order, and pay the difference in the sale price?

The Cyber Monday free shipping is for individual orders placed through a PWS. That means they aren't connected with a show of any kind. If they place an order through a show they won't be eligible for the free shipping.

Malinda Klein said:

No - because an individual order placed through the PWS only allows for one type of payment. You wouldn't be able to pay the difference. And individual orders placed through P3 won't count for the free shipping promo.

raebates said:
The Cyber Monday free shipping is for individual orders placed through a PWS. That means they aren't connected with a show of any kind. If they place an order through a show they won't be eligible for the free shipping.

But couldn't you simply take the information from your "show" and enter an individual order on your PWS for your guests to get the specials and an extra XX% from you (you'd have to make the payment (if host wrote a check to you) or split the payment into 2 cc payments (one for host and one for your potion of the discount))

Malinda Klein said:
But couldn't you simply take the information from your "show" and enter an individual order on your PWS for your guests to get the specials and an extra XX% from you (you'd have to make the payment (if host wrote a check to you) or split the payment into 2 cc payments (one for host and one for your potion of the discount))

If I remember correctly, you cannot do 2 forms of payment for online orders. You pay it all on one card.

You can probably offer FREE S&H for any orders over $75 from Fri to Mon. Then you can enter any qualifying orders on Monday through your PWS. Would be lots of data entry and extra work for you, but I'm sure the guest would appreciate it. Unfortunately, you would NOT be able to apply any discount beyond 10% (if they are a past host and have a PHD number), and they would need to pay with one CC.

Should you wish to offer the discount, then you'd have to refund the difference to each individual.

1. What are the deals and discounts for Black Friday and Cyber Monday at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer special deals and discounts on a variety of products for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. These deals can vary each year, but typically include discounts on popular kitchen tools and cookware sets, as well as free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on our Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on Black Friday and Cyber Monday purchases?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on Black Friday and Cyber Monday purchases at Pampered Chef. However, please note that some exclusions may apply to certain products or promotions.

3. How long do the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals last at Pampered Chef?

Our Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals typically last for a limited time, so we recommend shopping early to ensure you don't miss out on any special offers. Keep an eye on our website or social media pages for specific start and end dates for these promotions.

4. Are there any special offers for hosting a Pampered Chef party during Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

Yes, we often offer special incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef party during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. These can include additional discounts or free products for the hostess. Contact your consultant or check our website for more information on current hostess offers.

5. Can I combine Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts at Pampered Chef. However, some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check the details of each offer before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vmgcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210