• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Black Friday Sale?

In summary, to apply sales benefits to your online store, you need to copy your orders into P3, then apply the discount. You will call customers to let them know the discount will not show online, but the total due will be adjusted within P3.
confusedturtle
Gold Member
I am planning to do my first black friday sale this year. I have a personal website, and I am also planning to take email & phone orders as well. I had a few questions about this though. How do I apply sales benefits (such as 10% off etc) to my online store? I am not familiar with it and I don't know how to make certain items discounted at certain times. Since starting my website I have had no online orders that were applied to a show yet. A lot of friends and family have bought things but none have bought them thru a show, so I have no idea how that even works. I have added shows and guest lists but no takers. Another question is, have these been successful for you in the past? This is my first and I am just trying to boost my sales, which have been minimum lately. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated, especially since I have no idea what I am doing LoL! :cry:

Actually all orders from your website need to be copied into P3. Then you apply your discount. You'll need to let everyone know that the discount will not show when they place their order online but will be adjusted.

So they will not be able to order anything from the outlet then either? :( I was really excited when I thought they could by from the outlet for the sale too :eek: Thank you

I've set mine up as an actual show - they enter host name as BlackFriday Sale so I can import the orders and add discounts. But yes, that means they can't get the discounts on outlet items. That's not to say you couldn't do your own promo just for those orders, though.

So I will be passing out info about my Black Friday sale. I am telling my cutomers I am only taking credit or debit card payments; but how do I work that with my website and discounts? Do they put there order in, then when I up load it to P3 I do the discounts then how do I do the payment? Or should I tell them not to put any payment info on the computer I will call them with the grand total and collect payment at the time of the call? Are you getting me or am I rambling?

Sorry I just want to make sure I get this right before I send out the info!

Thanks

I know! I'm kinda scared too! I don't want to make it more work for myself or feel like I'm nagging people because I did something wrong, especially on such a busy day!

I plan on uploading everything into P3 then adjusting their amount due within P3. I'll call them with the updated total.

when you call them with the updated total, is that the time you will collect payment? or how are you doing your payment? sorry i am asking alot of questions but this is my first time doing a sale like this.

1. What are the deals for Black Friday at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of deals and discounts for our Black Friday sale. These deals include special promotions, free shipping, and discounted items. Keep an eye out for our official Black Friday announcement for specific details on our deals.

2. When does the Black Friday sale start at Pampered Chef?

Our Black Friday sale at Pampered Chef typically starts on the day after Thanksgiving, which is the fourth Friday in November. However, we may offer early access to our sale for our email subscribers and preferred customers. Make sure to sign up for our emails to stay updated on our sale start date.

3. Can I use coupons or discounts during the Black Friday sale at Pampered Chef?

While we do not offer additional coupons or discounts during our Black Friday sale, you can still take advantage of our already discounted prices and special promotions. Keep in mind that our Black Friday deals are only available for a limited time, so be sure to shop early to snag the best deals.

4. Are all products on sale during Black Friday at Pampered Chef?

Our Black Friday sale at Pampered Chef includes a wide selection of products, but not all items will be on sale. We carefully choose which products to include in our sale based on popularity and availability. Stay tuned for our official Black Friday announcement to see which products will be on sale.

5. Can I shop the Black Friday sale online at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can shop our Black Friday sale online at Pampered Chef. We highly recommend shopping online as it allows for a faster and more convenient shopping experience. Plus, you can take advantage of our free shipping offer during the Black Friday sale. Happy shopping!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vmgcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
Replies