• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Friday Sale Searching: Tips for Shopping and Finding Deals!

In summary, Lisa was looking for someone's Black Friday Sale details and found that it is the day after Thanksgiving. People who have shopped on Black Friday say it is a disaster. Lisa plans to do the same thing this year, but with a different name. There is a flyer for last year's sale that Lisa used. There is a special offer through Lisa for people who place an order on Friday or Saturday. There is a special offer for people who purchase the new Roasting Pan with Rack and the new Bamboo Reversible Carving Board.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
I have been searching on here for about an hour looking for someone's Black Friday Sale details..I know I've seen it before but now I can't find it! So does anyone have any info for a BFS that they plan on doing? I was hoping for a Phone/Internet sale that day since thats the biggest shopping day of the year! Please give any tips/info you have to spare!

Thanks!
Lisa

Great Idea. Have you ever been shopping on that day??? What a disaster ,,,went to WalMart one year and would NEVER NEVER NEVER do that again... Did get a good deal on a bike for my son though with the crowd I might have wanted to spend a little more and not delt with the crowd...
I hope someone has the info....Thanks in advance..
Andrea

I am assuing black friday is the day after Thanksgiving am I right? My sisters and I started doing that 5 yrs ago and we love it I plan on doing it again this yr if I can get dh to stay with my baby

I was thinking about doing the same thing, but I think it's still just a basic phone/internet sale with a different name. I usually shop just in the very early morning that day (usually back by 9am!), so I have to figure out how to work it around my schedule.

Black Friday FlyerHi,
Here's the flyer I used last year. I updated the dates for this year. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Black Friday.doc
    25 KB · Views: 990
What a great idea! I can't wait to use this one!

ddcook said:
Hi,
Here's the flyer I used last year. I updated the dates for this year. Hope this helps.

How did it go for you last year?

This is great I just need to think of a way to make this work while I'm out shopping myself.

I've got one that I used a while back - I'll post it when I get home from work had have access to my computer. I think I called it the "Don't be a Turkey" sale, and offered various specials each hour.

With the websites now, it would be easy to take orders online for a show (have them use "Mystery Host" as the host name), so you can add whstever little doo-dads you were offering. And their orders come in time-stamped, so you could see when they placed it.

Something to think about.

We are out of town that weekend. So do you think it would work on my website then? I don't know if I will have access to a computer.

Ann

What a great idea! You could say, 'while you're getting up early to hit the major stores, place your order on my website....or better yet, don't leave the house!'
Even if you're gone, just say web or email orders only. Then once you're home you can check the times.
This will be a great way to add some extra sales with the sell a thon. :D You never know until you try!

You should get an email for each order which would be time-stamped. I don't always get the emails but when you look at the website you can see the orders. I don't have any unreviewed orders so I don't know if it has a time on it.

You should get an email for each order which would be time-stamped. I don't always get the emails but when you look at the website you can see the orders. I don't have any unreviewed orders so I don't know if it has a time on it.

I just posted this on another thread but this is what I used last year.

Well this year has seemed to fly by. As a Thanks to you for making this year such a great one for me I want to offer you a special through me only sale. Here’s how it works. When you go to my website and place an order on Friday or Saturday you will receive some great extra gifts. Everyone who places an order this weekend will receive the current Season’s Best Cookbook. Everyone who places an order of $50 before tax and shipping will receive the Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extra for free with your order. Everyone who places a $100 order will receive the above items and a Surprise gift valued at $5-$10. Please contact me for any orders over $150 because there are some really great extra benefits that you can receive through me. Also~if you purchase the NEW Roasting Pan w/Rack and the NEW Bamboo Reversible Carving Board, you'll get the NEW Meat Lifters FREE! This offer is in addition to the above mentioned and is exclusively only offered through me.

This is a great way to avoid the Holiday hustle and bustle of the mall and stores this weekend. Any order placed through the website will be directly shipped to you. You can order 24 hours a day and from the comfort of your own home. That means you can get your holiday shopping done in your PJ’s.

Attachments

• gifts_under_10.pdf
    89.9 KB · Views: 443
Thanks for the idea Pampmomof3. I like it. I remember this flyer from last year, hopefully they will make another one for us this year.

Okie, dokie. Here's mine. It's 4 identical pages, because I printed it at work, where I could set the printer to print 4 pages on one sheet. Then I could copy it onto cardstock and have postcards. If you want to use it as a flier, just keep one page of it.

Taking a closer look at this, it's pretty old (pre-PWS), but feel free to use it as a template.

Attachments

• FridayphonesalePC.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 716
I LOVE THE FLIERS!!! They are AWESOME

Great Flyer Ann! Thank you so much for sharing!!:D

You're welcome!

I know I've gotten some great fliers and things from this forum. The least I can do is return the favor.

(No, by definition, the least I can do is nothing, but you know what I mean. :) )

love this
ddcook said:
Hi,

will definately use this. When would you send it out? I just sent the $1000 Mystery Host so don't want to send it too soon. But do want it to go out early enough for budgeting.:D

Hey Chefann:

Do you still have this flyer you used? Could you send me an e-mail with it? I couldn't pull it up. I am also in Michigan just about 20 minutes from you. I'm a future director also. Are you going to Leadership in January? My director just moved out of state and I always fly with her and no one in our up line is going. I am checking around to see if anyone else is going that I know so I don't fly alone. I hate to fly. Anyway. Here is my e-mail.

[email protected] Thanks in advance for the flyer.

jenstewart6297 said:
Hey Chefann:

Do you still have this flyer you used? Could you send me an e-mail with it? I couldn't pull it up.

Did you try right clicking over the file, selecting "save target as", saving it to your computer, and opening it up there? That seems to work about 90% of the time.

Also if you want someone to email you something you are better off clicking on their name, selecting email, and sending them your request.

Does anyone have one of these flyers that would be a good format to send out in an email?

For those of you who have done a "Black Friday" promo in the past - what was your success? (I'm looking for a little inspiration here! ;))

yeah, i was wondering how many orders you get. Is this worth it?

jenstewart6297 said:
Hey Chefann:

Do you still have this flyer you used? Could you send me an e-mail with it? I couldn't pull it up. I am also in Michigan just about 20 minutes from you. I'm a future director also. Are you going to Leadership in January? My director just moved out of state and I always fly with her and no one in our up line is going. I am checking around to see if anyone else is going that I know so I don't fly alone. I hate to fly. Anyway. Here is my e-mail.

[email protected] Thanks in advance for the flyer.

Jen, I just sent you an email. I've been offline due to having to do actual work at work (imagine that!).

black friday infoI am sharing some files that may help. I did not create these I have collected them from the numerous groups that I am involved in. Some of these may have already been posted buy thought it would be good to have them all in one place.

Flora

Attachments

• Black Friday.doc
    25 KB · Views: 507
  • Black Friday Sale sharing.doc
    58 KB · Views: 464
  • Friday after Thanksgiving Sale.doc
    97 KB · Views: 345
  • Pampered ChefBlackFridaysale.doc
    3.8 KB · Views: 313
black friday sale flyersfor some reason the last one on this list isnt working. I will try to look into it and see if there is something i can do with it. Sorry, the other 3 are great though.

Flora:(

What is Black Friday and when is it?

Black Friday is a major shopping event that takes place on the Friday after Thanksgiving, typically falling on the fourth Thursday of November. This year, Black Friday will be on November 26th, 2021.

How can I find the best deals on Black Friday?

There are a few ways to find the best deals on Black Friday. First, research and compare prices from different retailers beforehand to know what a good deal looks like. Second, sign up for newsletters and follow social media accounts of your favorite stores to stay updated on their deals. Third, consider using price comparison websites or apps to compare prices across multiple retailers.

What should I keep in mind when shopping on Black Friday?

When shopping on Black Friday, it's important to have a budget in mind and stick to it. It's easy to get caught up in the excitement of the sales and overspend. Also, be aware that some deals may not be as good as they seem, so do your research beforehand. Lastly, remember to stay safe and be patient, as stores can get crowded and hectic on Black Friday.

Are there any other ways to save money on Black Friday?

Aside from the deals offered by retailers, there are a few other ways to save money on Black Friday. Consider using coupons or promo codes, purchasing discounted gift cards, or taking advantage of cashback programs. Additionally, some stores offer price matching, so be sure to ask about it if you find a better deal elsewhere.

What are some alternative ways to shop on Black Friday?

If you don't want to brave the crowds and chaos of in-store shopping on Black Friday, there are alternative ways to shop. Many retailers offer online deals and some even have early access for online shoppers. You can also shop on Cyber Monday, which falls on the Monday after Thanksgiving, for more online deals. Additionally, consider supporting small businesses by shopping at local stores or online marketplaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies