• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fantastic Friday Phone Sale: Join Us & Share Results!

In summary, Lisacan't wait to hear your results!I did $223 today in my Friday phone sale. I'm in Okinawa, Japan, and we're 13 hours ahead of east coast US. I'm a new consultant with a relatively small customer base (only a little over 40), so I'm happy with the results!My first hour was pretty good. 3 sales so far! I am hoping for some more, but we'll see.Awesome! Hope it keeps up for yoI need to jump in the shower so I'll be out by 9..... mine started at 6, but that
lisatx04
For anyone who is doing a Fantastic Friday Phone Sale, good luck!! :)

Post here and let us know how it's going throughout the day. Mine starts at 9am CST.

Then when it's over, please post how it turned out so everyone can see how we did.

Thanks.

Lisa

can't wait to hear your results!

I did $223 today in my Friday phone sale. I'm in Okinawa, Japan, and we're 13 hours ahead of east coast US.

I'm a new consultant with a relatively small customer base (only a little over 40), so I'm happy with the results!

My first hour was pretty good. 3 sales so far! I am hoping for some more, but we'll see.

Awesome! Hope it keeps up for yo

I need to jump in the shower so I'll be out by 9..... mine started at 6, but that was online sales only........ and nothing so far (too early for most... it wasn't an awesome deal, just free shipping..... I knew people just wouldn't be up! lol)

I'm hoping to get some sales..... we'll see what happens. I've never had any luck with sales in the past (like I don't get ANY sales...... so if I get anything, I'll be thrilled! lol)

angmillar said:
I did $223 today in my Friday phone sale. I'm in Okinawa, Japan, and we're 13 hours ahead of east coast US.

I'm a new consultant with a relatively small customer base (only a little over 40), so I'm happy with the results!

That is extremely encouraging! Great job!

I'm just a little over $100 and it's almost 1 pm here.:(
I put out alot in sending flyers out to about 85 contacts.:mad:

I will do things differently next time....

I am thinking of sending large postcards that I will design on Vistaprints when they have a freebie/upgrade promo. I will leave the backside blank & can make labels with the date & time and print mailing labels from PP+ for that side. For the front, I think instead of having specials related to time of day, I will have a "You Pick the Deal" and have different options. Kind of in text box/coupon type format for each deal. Then they can call, email or order via website. I may even have it be a weekend event, or have an earlybird day & an "Oops, I Forgot" day with a special for those days. I may offer that they can call & leave a voice mail order if needed.

What do y'all think? And, when is the next big sellathon thing, like for the fall mid-season products?

It's usually in Nov or December.

angmillar said:

That is wonderful!!

:rolleyes: well, shoot..... it's almost 11 and still nothing.... no online, no emails, no phone calls....... Maybe the 1-4 special of stoneware sale will get more response...... oh well.... if I get nothing, I get nothing..... it's not going to push me to the next sell-a-thon level, anyway (well, unless it ends up being well over $1,000..... not looking too promising for that, huh? ;))

There is still hope.......

Still just the 3 orders here, but I still have hope! Since I only had 1 show this month, this sale plus a few individual sales will put me at 2 shows, so I will earn the "2 free sharp items".

Chef Endora, I like your idea of an "oops, I forgot day". I may use that next time, which I think will be on a weekend, sometime in the fall.

There's still time left today so let's not give up hope!! :)

Well, its 3:45 pm and not one call or email. Looks like I'm not going to earn any of levels for fall!!

Got home from a playdate with some friends... and I got 2 orders. Both from the same person, but for 2 different specials. A couple spices and a cranberry rectangle baker...

Not a lot, but at least SOMEONE is ordering ;) Still time for more orders.... Maybe my tax free late night special will get some orders. I know that when *I* have time for making orders online it's after the kids are in bed..... so maybe.....

4th of July saleI'm not doing a friday phone sale, but was thinking about doing something next week to celebrate 4th of July. Guess I should get off my duff and pull together a flyer or something!

Melinda

Got another call... she said she meant to call between 1-4 for the stoneware special.... I gave her the special, anyway ;) She is the local postmaster.... and she ordered 3 pieces of stoneware. Glad I left that catalog for them, while I was mailing out the others :)

I guess we'll see what happens the rest of the evening and into tonight's "Tax Free" online only sale......

My John's sister wants cookware.... I've been trying to get her to order it for several months now (she ordered some last June.... it's time to get the rest! lol) I guess she'll be in town tomorrow. If she needs "convincing" to place an order, I'll pay the tax & the shipping! LOL

Well, I didn't do the phone sale but I did an SOS email saying I needed $102. Well, I got $201 in 2 hours!!! Wait, I just got an order for a Let's Eat Cookbook!!! Yeah!!!:D

My sale ended at 8pm. From 6-8 it was tax free. I went out to dinner and came back to an order for 2 pieces of cookware!!

All total, I had 4 orders today that came to a total of $358.50!!

Not bad for my first sale this way. I will definitely do it again in time for the holidays!!

Lisa

PampMomof3 said:
Well, I didn't do the phone sale but I did an SOS email saying I needed $102. Well, I got $201 in 2 hours!!! Wait, I just got an order for a Let's Eat Cookbook!!! Yeah!!!:D

Kristi,

Would you mind sharing what you said in your email? You could just email me a copy if you'd like to: [email protected]

Thanks!

Yeah, I'd sure love to know what that SOS email said, too.....

I just never have any luck with these sales. This is the first time that I've gotten ANY orders.... in the past I've closed up with nothing at all. I was hoping to do a Mystery Host show in July while I'm at Conference, but I don't have high hopes that it would do well..... oh well.....

I am ROFL right now..... the customer who ordered earlier today, well I just got ANOTHER order from her!!!! lol Maybe she was trying to make sure she got her $60 for the freebie ;)

And let's see.... 8-midnight is tax free....... but I'm thinking that since that will only save her $1.75 on this part of her order, I might just go tax-free for her entire order. ya think? That's only $5.16...... and for this gal, I think she deserves it (I mean, she did take the time to place THREE separate orders to get the specials she wanted!!!!)

soccermama said:
Got another call... she said she meant to call between 1-4 for the stoneware special.... I gave her the special, anyway ;) She is the local postmaster.... and she ordered 3 pieces of stoneware. Glad I left that catalog for them, while I was mailing out the others :)

YAY!! I'm glad to hear you got some orders from it!!

lisatx04 said:
My sale ended at 8pm. From 6-8 it was tax free. I went out to dinner and came back to an order for 2 pieces of cookware!!

All total, I had 4 orders today that came to a total of $358.50!!

Not bad for my first sale this way. I will definitely do it again in time for the holidays!!

Lisa

Wow, VERY GOOD!!

OK, so far a whopping $167.50.:) I'm happy to have that. This is a learning experience. I did work on my postcard idea. When I went to Vistaprints, they were too pricey for the oversized ones so I fiddled around and came up with my own template for a regular size postcard. Then, I found a pkg. of Avery regular size postcards in my unorganized:eek: desk. (#3380, using template #8387). If some one can tell me how to upload them, and, I can actually do it, then I would welcome ideas.

When I saved it, it got saved with an Avery icon next to it.

I hope things are picking up for the rest of y'all!

Awwww, why didn't I think to leave a catalog at the post office! :( DUH!:eek:

I've been trying to attach my postcard, but it won't work. I looked in the
manage attachments list & don't know what would apply as the Avery Icon.

I did manage to email it to myself, so if anyone would like, I will email it to you.

Endora~ The ladies at my post office are occassional customers for me. They always want to know what's new, etc..... I think they may have been offended if they saw me mailing out a sale notice and not giving one to them! lol

But the post office workers are a GREAT way to get leads..... I'm there quite often, so I've gotten to know them ;)

Looks like we were all successful!!

Good job ladies! :) :)

I woke up this morning with 2 more women asking if I still needed help!! TOO COOL!!!

Alright, here it is:

Hi guys!! I am $102 away from earning Directorship with The Pampered Chef! I am asking for your help!!!! If you need ANYTHING TONIGHT, please email me or call me at 123-4567. If you think your order is too small, I’m telling you that it’s not.  I REALLY need your help tonight!!!!

The FREE part is every order placed by 8:30 will get a free cookbook and when you spend $60, you’ll get a FREE B-B-Q Basting Bottle.

THANK YOU!!! I really didn’t think it would come down to this!!!

I look forward to hearing from you!!!

I had my sale on Friday and closed at $250 w/ 5 people ordering. It wasn't the best but it was my 1st one and it did put me over the $3000 mark for June so I was glad that I at least took the time to send out the emails. I'll probably do it again in November but send out flyers as well as emails for the customers who have yet to give me their email addresses.

Yay! I'm at $212 on the web site and $56 from the outlet from my 4th of July sale!! Just $167 to go to hit $2500 for my super starter 30 days!!!

riggs62 said:
Yay! I'm at $212 on the web site and $56 from the outlet from my 4th of July sale!! Just $167 to go to hit $2500 for my super starter 30 days!!!

Great Job my fellow Floridian!!! :D

Thank you soooo much!

No problem!! have you really only been selling for 3 weeks? If so, you're doing fantastic!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
No problem!! have you really only been selling for 3 weeks? If so, you're doing fantastic!!!:D
Thanks, that really means a lot. I see everyone's numbers on here and wonder if I'll ever get a $1k show. My 30th day is July 5 so I'm just a bit shy of the 2500 level for double pc dollars!
I'm so thrilled, our director called us tonight to tell us that she thinks we are the high sellers this month in her cluster....tomorrow is our cluster meeting and I'm sure we'll find out for sure then!

I am freaking out tho, because I have ONE show booked for July and ONE for Aug. Maybe a catty in both months also...but they are flaky hosts.

I say "we" because we are a husband and wife team. I'm the business, he's the entertainment. I'm an on call transplant nurse and need him to be able to cover shows if I get called out so I've trained him to do the cooking shows.

So I need to get on the horn and get some bookings this week!! :eek:

A transplant nurse! I was RN transplant case mgr at an insurance company until I recently quit. I am working on the resume now while catching up on things at home during the summer. My director is a ped. nurse & her DH is an RN with the UNYTS (sp?), he just returned from Iraq.

I think it's great that your DH is a team with you! I haven't had a $1K show-yet. My average has also dropped recently. I think w/vacations coming up & gas prices, people around here are tightening up.

I am looking forward to a show I am doing at my sister's neighbor's home.
They are each having their own show, but at the same time & place. I am hoping they both do well.

My Friday sale is now over $200, so I will order the CSS to have as a gift for my DD's b-day in Sept.

What is the CSS?

I think she means Chillzanne Sectional Server--one of the host special items.

riggs62 said:
Thanks, that really means a lot. I see everyone's numbers on here and wonder if I'll ever get a $1k show. My 30th day is July 5 so I'm just a bit shy of the 2500 level for double pc dollars!
I'm so thrilled, our director called us tonight to tell us that she thinks we are the high sellers this month in her cluster....tomorrow is our cluster meeting and I'm sure we'll find out for sure then!

I am freaking out tho, because I have ONE show booked for July and ONE for Aug. Maybe a catty in both months also...but they are flaky hosts.

I say "we" because we are a husband and wife team. I'm the business, he's the entertainment. I'm an on call transplant nurse and need him to be able to cover shows if I get called out so I've trained him to do the cooking shows.

So I need to get on the horn and get some bookings this week!! :eek:

One of my good friends is a Case Manager/RN for MI Gift of Life (organ donors program). When she is on-call, she works sometimes 20 hrs a day! That is a profession that is such a high calling, but very emotionally and physically draining! She and her DH have 3 young daughters, and he is a stay-at-home dad! Here in MI, we just lost 6 valuable members of the Organ Donor Community in a flight crash - it was so sad. 6 men, who, between them. left 13 children behind, and left a hole in the Organ Donor program. They were bringing back organs for a transplant, and their plane crashed over Lake Michigan. We still haven't heard if they know what happened.

melindag said:
I'm not doing a friday phone sale, but was thinking about doing something next week to celebrate 4th of July. Guess I should get off my duff and pull together a flyer or something!

Melinda

Has anybody done a sale for more than one day? Like run it for a week? Andybody have a flyer out that for something like that?
Melinda

Hey Riggs, I'm in the same boat with my bookings. This week, I'm getting on the phone and calling. I'm going to conference next week and really need to return to some work!! That enthusiasm pays!!! Good Luck with the phone!!

melindag said:
Has anybody done a sale for more than one day? Like run it for a week? Andybody have a flyer out that for something like that?
Melinda
Somebody is doing a sale that's running for 2 days. I've attached the flyer for you.

Attachments

• July4th_sale[1].doc
    89 KB · Views: 269
Yep, that's my 4th sale....I've got $232 so far in orders and it ends today. I'm still $200 short.

*note* someone helped by changing the font to make it easier to read and add the cool flags to it* so I can't take all the credit :)

This sounds like a great idea. I'm 2 months into my business and would love to learn more about this. How far in advance do you send flyers or emails about your sales?
Heather in MA

Related to Fantastic Friday Phone Sale: Join Us & Share Results!

1. What is the Fantastic Friday Phone Sale?

The Fantastic Friday Phone Sale is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants to offer exclusive deals to their customers over the phone on a designated Friday. It is a great way to connect with customers and boost sales.

2. What time does the sale start?

The sale starts at 9am CST on Friday. This is the designated time for all consultants to begin offering the special deals to their customers over the phone.

3. How do I participate in the Fantastic Friday Phone Sale?

To participate in the Fantastic Friday Phone Sale, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can then contact your customers and offer them the exclusive deals over the phone on the designated Friday. Be sure to promote the sale on your social media and through email as well.

4. Can I offer the same deals as other consultants?

Yes, all consultants will be offering the same deals during the Fantastic Friday Phone Sale. This ensures fairness and consistency for all customers.

5. How can I track my results during the sale?

We encourage all consultants to track their results during the Fantastic Friday Phone Sale. This can be done by keeping a record of the number of calls made, the number of sales made, and the total amount of sales. You can also use your personal website to track online orders. After the sale, we encourage you to share your results with us and other consultants so we can celebrate your success!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisatx04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
strtngnw
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • lisaterwilliger