• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Sale? No Turquoise Shaw or Choc Jac 4 Me?

In summary, Lisa ordered on Tuesday, and has not received her order yet. She is worried that the shirts will run out before she receives her order.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
:confused:I posted this under the original Best Sale E-V-E-R...but then I realised most might not look at it since they are finished shopping.

I want to know...Did anyone place an order for the Turquoise Pashmina or an XS Chocolate Micro Suede Jacket after I posted this thread? If so, did you receive them?

I still don't have my order...and at 5:23 today I received this:
Thank you for your recent order from Merrill Corporation.

Our records indicate you have ordered the: PASHMNA SHAWL, TURQUOISE

Your order # is: XXXXXXX

This item is no longer available. Unfortunately, we will be unable to fulfill this part of your order at this time. This item has been deleted from your present order and you have not been charged for the product.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We invite you to visit our website or contact customer service to see if we have similar products that may meet your needs.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at the number listed below Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00 CST or you may respond to this email.

Merrill Corporation
4110 Clearwater Road
St.Cloud MN 56301

And I received a second similar email saying the same for the Chocolate Jacket! Didn't PamperedDi just post today that Merrill was fixing the jacket price issue? And surely they could have called me to see if I wanted them to add 2 more black Pashminas to my order since they are similar. Seriously, I ordered 4 shaws. They are not all for me. And, why not call to see if I would like a small instead of x-small on the jacket? I did order 2 xsmalls and 1 small... They did ask for my phone number on the form

Okay, my rant is finshed.

So, did anyone order those items after me and get what I did not? Just wondering...and preparing...

Last edited:
I also got that email on these products:

BOAT GROMMET TOTE
PASHMNA SHAWL, TURQUOISE
ROUND PROMO CLIPS
TPC 8.5 X 11 NOTEPADS 2007 UNIMP
TRAVEL DOCUMENT HOLDER

AND I got emails on each one of these so far........as Whoopi would say What the H@ll??:grumpy:

Why didn't they have their inventory logged properly and why did they take my order etc and then not have the stuff. :(

Some I really ordered, as I normally wouldn't order just them, but figured since I'm paying S&H I might as well get, but I REALLY REALLY wanted that SHAWL :cry::cry:

But I have not as of yet rec'd an email about the coats I ordered, but they are bigger girl sizes. I wish I could fit an XS, I think my 10 year might fit one of those :eek:

Well I'm going to my corner to cry over not getting my shawl.:cry:

Lisa

I also placed my order, that first day when sale went into effect.

Lisa

Me too....and lost the red and chocolate jackets as well as the promo clips.

The XS is only available in honey on the web site now.They're out of XL in chocolate as well though the red seems to be available.I'm shoping for my preggo recruiter (who is hoping to have logowear for the festival we're working this weekend) and it is slim pickings. The black 3/4 sleeve shirt is only available in medium, the polos and larger hoodies are only available in white, but there is a light blue short sleeve sweater available.I'm trying to order as early in the weekend as I can, but if they run out of jackets by the time I order, I'm going to be seriously ticked!

I got the jacket in honey XS and have not yet gotten an email (or a package for that matter)

The honey size is still available on the site tonight. I've been experimenting with adding shirts in various sizes and not stating a quantity. If it's available, they tell me to specify a quantity. If it is not, they tell me "black large is not offered."

I was so bummed! I hope I get what I ordered! I ordered a chocholate jacket, sweater (short sleeve) and a stamp with address, etc. See see!

I ordered tuesday and have not received either a package or an email.hmmmm

I totally feel your pain. I ordered one of the shirts and got an email today saying that it was unavailable. Now, what I don't get is when I went to the website it is still listed and looks like you can add it to the cart. You would think that they would have kept a close look at their stock, before starting this sale!

Which shirt? I'll order it tomorrow morning b/c Preggo Recruiter is in bed now ... and I'm really worried they'll run out of stuff. The t-shirts are not that much more than the hoodie and they're not in danger of running out of those.

Just checked and my CC has not yet been charged. I placed my order Tuesday. Uh Oh.

I had originally ordered the Chocolate jacket in XL- but got the infamous email too. I also got it about a Youth T-shirt. I just tried ordering the chocolate in a L, and went ahead and ordered the Red in XL- just in case.But if I get another email- I'm going to call and tell them to cancel ALL of my orders! I only ordered because of the jackets.

I'd follow up your order with a phone call. That's what I'm going to do. I'm also going to ask when things wlll be shipped. My recruiter is hoping to have her logowear next Saturday, and I don't think that's unrealistic b/c people were having things arrive within a few days.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'd follow up your order with a phone call. That's what I'm going to do. I'm also going to ask when things wlll be shipped. My recruiter is hoping to have her logowear next Saturday, and I don't think that's unrealistic b/c people were having things arrive within a few days.

They aren't open till Monday. :(
But yes, I've seen the other thread where everyone got things- and I think I ordered the same day it was announced. We'll see.

It's really bugging me that I saw people getting their items all day...and then I get the "sorry we're out" letter.

Did you all get your rejection letters real late like I did? So late that I couldn't complain until Monday...

Chefgirl2 said:
It's really bugging me that I saw people getting their items all day...and then I get the "sorry we're out" letter.

Did you all get your rejection letters real late like I did? So late that I couldn't complain until Monday...

Hmmm...now that you mention it- yes- they did come late so we couldn't call. I bet they did it on purpose too! Considering I ordered 2 days ago, why wouldn't I have been notified then?

I got 2 emails...they are out of small yoga pant and the chocolate jacket (s). Hope I get the other stuff. I ordered a shawl but didn't get an email about it.

I was looking at some of the items, and at one point the jackets were saying "not available but can be ordered." I thought that meant they would be on back order. Some items did specify "While Supply Lasts" so I would think once those are gone, they're gone (but it's annoying if the site lets you order and then sends you an email later).Did the email about the jacket specify that they couldn't fulfill that one as well?I have not received my items, but I haven't received emails either. DH did talk me out of the red microsuede jacket though since I already have the Chocolate one...

I haven't gotten an e-mail or a package yet. We'll see. My order still shows on the website under order history.

My card was charged on the 8th for full amt of order (with Choc. jacket being over priced, but ordered so I'd get it)

Also on the 8th was a $1.00 fee

I sent email and called on 9th about wrong price bring charged, they were going to credit my card, and on 9th

I was charged ANOTHER $1.00!!

So I'm going to have to stay on top of this, as not only was I charged to much to begin, but after taking all that I can't get off, taxes and S&H rates should come down too.

UGH!!

I've got nothing saying it's shipping and I ordered first day of sale. I need this stuff for booth in a little over a week.

Still :cry::cry: overing my Turq. shawl.

Lisa

my card was also charged and now the charge is missing, I went to the vendor site and I cannot check shipping, I did get a email that two of my items were out of order. Well do not let me put them in my cart....I hate that. One I checkout I assumed they were mine. DARN IT Jess

Hmmmm ... I was thinking (and its a dangerous thing when I think this early ...)

Your car was charged for the full amount (and I would fight that #29.95 since it was clearly a mistake.)

And yet they sent you an e-mail sayin that "your card has not been charged" for this item.

I'm reading between the lines and thinking that the same e-mail went out to everybody who ordered items that went out of stock, the second they went out of stock, and that maybe, just maybe, your items may be on the way after all for some of you!

I'd call them on Monday morning to see what is up ....

Lisa/ChefBear said:
My card was charged on the 8th for full amt of order (with Choc. jacket being over priced, but ordered so I'd get it)

Also on the 8th was a $1.00 fee

I sent email and called on 9th about wrong price bring charged, they were going to credit my card, and on 9th

I was charged ANOTHER $1.00!!

So I'm going to have to stay on top of this, as not only was I charged to much to begin, but after taking all that I can't get off, taxes and S&H rates should come down too.

UGH!!

I've got nothing saying it's shipping and I ordered first day of sale. I need this stuff for booth in a little over a week.

Still :cry::cry: overing my Turq. shawl.

Lisa

I'm sure those $1.00 charges won't stick to your card. They're probably temporary authorizations, and will most likely fall off. Merchants often run $1.00 authorizations to do address verifications and such. With debit cards it can be a pain because the bank puts the funds on hold in your account. Temporary authorizations generally hold for 5-7 days. If they are not processed by then, the authorization will fall of. The tricky part is that if it is a legitimate charge, the merchant can still use that authorization to process your purchase and apply the charge to the account (the amount of time they have to do that varies by the type of merchant).

So more than like I will probably only get my HWC pedometer and my other license plate cover. Grrrrr

Well GRRRR!

My friend's hoodie is not available in black after all, despite the fact that Merrill's site STILL says that it's available.

So she had to settle for white. Maybe it can be dyed. At least she could get it in the larger size.

Also, they are not sure if they're getting the diaper bags back in stock after all. They said they have like 50,000 on back order ...

I got all of my stuff, but I ordered mediums. Unfortunately I wore the blue short sleeve sweater-style shirt yesterday and somehow a pen got ink right in the middle. :( Now to figure out how to get it out?!

I finally called this morning and asked them what was up. She said two of my items were sold out - the Legacy Indexer Wallet (ordered 1) and the Diaper Bag (ordered 2). She said i should have rec'd an email about that (I did not) but she allowed me to switch out for a $15 item (the total value of my unavailable items was $15) so I was able to get a cable sweater in pink. She said it should ship later today.
I wonder what would have happened if I'd not called...

I just called. I ordered 9/9, and she said that the order should ship today. When I asked her why, she said it looks like they were waiting to see if they would be getting any more of the diaper bags. The wallet unfortunately was no longer available and is discontinued. Well, at least DH will be happy to hear that my total is less than originally planned.

dannyzmom said:
I finally called this morning and asked them what was up. She said two of my items were sold out - the Legacy Indexer Wallet (ordered 1) and the Diaper Bag (ordered 2). She said i should have rec'd an email about that (I did not) but she allowed me to switch out for a $15 item (the total value of my unavailable items was $15) so I was able to get a cable sweater in pink. She said it should ship later today.
I wonder what would have happened if I'd not called...

How interesting...the diaper bag is still listed today.

I just called about my order. The lady was so nice! She said the purse I ordered and the hoodie were out of stock. She said they had 1000's of orders and can't seem to keep up. She was nice enough to check the stock for me to see if they had any other bags/purses on sale still in stock. She said no - the diaper bag is still listed and she said she knows its gone and will try and get it updated asap. She even checked to see if they had any hoodie in any color in the size I ordered. Being that she was so nice and helpful, I'm not upset that I didn't get all my items. I asked about shipping and she said she was finalizing my order as we speak and that it should go out today now that I do not have any out of stock items on my order. She also said that if the $$ was still on hold on my cc or if it had already been charged that any credit would be given today and she let me know my new total so I could check my statement tomorrow and make sure its correct. This is my first experiece with Merill - and I'm please to say I will be a returning customer. :D

I never got an email. I just called and checked on my order. Of course the XL chocolate jacket is not available as well as my black 3/4 sleeve crew neck shirt is gone. UGH.

Never got an email, called to check on the order & no diaper bag for me either:( I really wanted it, oh well:rolleyes: They said my hoodie would ship out today, but I would have to place another order if I wanted to add something in place of the diaper bag - s&h again plus who knows if I would get what I ordered or not - no thanks!:D

janetupnorth said:
How interesting...the diaper bag is still listed today.

The gal I spoke to said they were "waiting to see if it will be available after the sale." I din't really know what to make of it. She was specific that the wallet was discontinued and would not be coming back, so it gave the impression that the bag might be a continuing product. I sure hope so, because there's going to be a lot of people upset if they're being allowed to order it while Merrill knows they don't have any more, if they then decide to stop making it.

I just called, today is the 14th. Nothing is coming that I ordered except one jacket. I did also order the diaper bag. The single jacket is in shipping today and I asked if I could add something else to help offset the shipping and she said no since it was already 'out'.However she did give me free shipping on another order, so I ordered another MF jacket and one of those HWC fleece jackets. Free shipping. heh!She said that they had literary hundreds of orders within minutes of the original email going out and their staff is extremely overtaxed. If we are not careful and get rude, they might not offer this kind of sale again. Too hard to handle.She was very nice and I appreciate her efforts to save me money!!!!

Well, geez. What did they expect, offering a $50 jacket for $10?

... that never should have been $50 in the first place!Actually, I ended up calling three times ... first time I called and found out the black hoodie was unavailable (from someone who could barely speak English) Then I called my friend and called Merrill back again. She too said she didn't understand why the diaper bag was up but was trying to get it updated. She's not sure if it will be available after the sale. I asked if there would be any shipping charges if I decide to get something else instead and she said there would not be. I'm debating the HWC backpack, which I don't need, since there is not likely to be anything available for $5 after the sale is over. Sadly, my stupid cordless dropped the call.So I called again and talked to the other lady, who completed the transaction.Looks like my card is being charged for the whole $33.50 ....

Di_Can_Cook said:
... that never should have been $50 in the first place!

I was wondering if they would get the hint -- people will order if it's not priced so over-the-top.

I'm not suggesting that these things be so inexpensive every day, but they would do (a lot more) business with me if I thought items reasonably priced.

janetupnorth said:
I got all of my stuff, but I ordered mediums. Unfortunately I wore the blue short sleeve sweater-style shirt yesterday and somehow a pen got ink right in the middle. :( Now to figure out how to get it out?!

Hairspray will take ink out Janet. Spray on then run under cold water, you might have to do it a couple times. Works good on grass stains to!

They have finally taken the diaper bags off. If they are going to offer them, possibly, after this sale it looks like they would just put the ones who have ordered it on BO status. I'm sure they will have a new, higher price after this sale.

I was wondering if they would get the hint -- people will order if it's not priced so over-the-top.

I'm not suggesting that these things be so inexpensive every day, but they would do (a lot more) business with me if I thought items reasonably priced.

I agree, if things were more reasonable and shipping wasn't so horrible, I'd be more apt to order. And if you could know the size you order would fit right!!

I'd wear logo wear everywhere if I could get it cheaper.

Lisa

Found out that one of the shirts I ordered was not available! Bummer!

Okay...I received a call this morning and was told that they do have the turquoise shaws and the chocolate jacket allocated for me. But, they Do Not have the wallets or red apron.

I asked if they were adjusting the shipping fees because I carefully spent my money trying to stay within the $65-$70 range and not go over. I let her know I was bummed because the wallets were for the guys on my team and the apron was for Top Seller.

I asked: Why did others get their orders way before me? And, why didn't the computer say out of stock when I placed that order? Why wouldn't they give me a call. They obviously have my number. Why did they send the email out right before they closed for the night?

No clear answers but she isn't charging me for shipping. Which I did not ask for...but was glad they did it as a goodwill gesture. I don't know when I'll get them...

Chefgirl2 said:
Okay...I received a call this morning and was told that they do have the turquoise shaws and the chocolate jacket allocated for me. But, they Do Not have the wallets or red apron.

I asked if they were adjusting the shipping fees because I carefully spent my money trying to stay within the $65-$70 range and not go over. I let her know I was bummed because the wallets were for the guys on my team and the apron was for Top Seller.

I asked: Why did others get their orders way before me? And, why didn't the computer say out of stock when I placed that order? Why wouldn't they give me a call. They obviously have my number. Why did they send the email out right before they closed for the night?

No clear answers but she isn't charging me for shipping. Which I did not ask for...but was glad they did it as a goodwill gesture. I don't know when I'll get them...
I tried to ask about the shipping since I did the same thing as you. The lady sounded completely confused and didn't understand what I meant. I finally just told her not to worry about it.

wadesgirl said:
I tried to ask about the shipping since I did the same thing as you. The lady sounded completely confused and didn't understand what I meant. I finally just told her not to worry about it.

I would call back & talk with someone else. I know it doesn't seem worth it but they should be fixing that for everyone that the missing items adjusts the total to a different (lower) shipping level.

So far no e-mail or phone call so maybe my items are coming

PamperedChefLayla said:
So far no e-mail or phone call so maybe my items are coming

ok so Merrill charged my card for the total amount of the purchase and then $2.00 additional. Not sure but it needs to go back into my account. That has never happened before. Anywho, they charged my card so I guess my stuff is on the way. Yay!!!

well it was fun while it lasted...

Di_Can_Cook said:
... that never should have been $50 in the first place!
I always thought their prices were VERY high and the fit of the clothes are inconsistent. I know they put up the size chart, but what seems like will fit according to the chart does not when I get it.

I decided not to order because I have little luck with them.

PamperedChefLayla said:
ok so Merrill charged my card for the total amount of the purchase and then $2.00 additional. Not sure but it needs to go back into my account. That has never happened before. Anywho, they charged my card so I guess my stuff is on the way. Yay!!!

They charged my card for the full amount and the 1.00 additional on the 8th (41 and change). I got the email that two of the things I ordered are not available. Now on the 14th they charged my card for 38 and change. What's up with that? I guess the second charge meant something shipped but the 2 items were definitely more than 3 dollars. I am so confused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AFWife34
  • ragschef