• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Last-Minute Phone Sale the Key to Boosting Sales?

tents, toasters, thermometers, etc are 25% off!༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Save 25% on all T-Shirts!༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Save 25% on all Dog Collars!༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Save 25% on all Bird Houses!༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Save 25% on all Cat Trees!༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Save 25% on all Dog Houses!༼ つ ◕_◕
mrssyvo
I put together a phone sale for today, because of my cancellation of last night (less than 1 day notice-actually no notice) and I woke up this morning with an order, before the sale officially started. She ordered the roasting pan with rack !!!! I was very excited, and even with the 15% off- it is a good start to my sale. I am hoping it will be at least $250. show to help my cluster out. It will be my 8th show of the month- which is much better than my May was. Thank you to who ever posted their info for their Friday phone sale earlier in the month, I based it on that, and made a few changes. Wish me luck !!!!!

Haha, I had to laugh because I just did the same exact thing!!! I need the last little bit of sales to push me over, so I just sent the email, hoping to get at least $150 from it!!!

Good luck to you and me! :)

Good Luck! Please post how it ends for both of you!!:D

Will do. Now, the problem is hanging out at home, hoping the phone will ring. I guess I have no excuse now to put off the housecleaning.

That's right! That's all I did! My house was spotless and my laundry done as well!:D

Don't forget to check your e-mail!

How fun; share the results with us!
I hadn't thought of 'wacky' yet:) I think it would be fun to do these sales several times a year, maybe change the day each time. terrific, tremendous, wonderful, super, stupendous.....the name would change & hopefully the results would match the title of the day;) :)

I've been seeing all these great ideas about having your own sale. I haven't done that yet, but was wondering how you enter orders on PP to get the sale price? The only thing I thought of was that you don't, you write it up on the order form as 15% off and then enter on PP as regular price. Is that it? If you do that, the money comes out of your account at full price, right? Hmm, I'm confused on this. Please explain.

Jeanie Gay

what I do, is then I get the subtotal, I multiply that by whatever discount they get. Then I go into payment area, add the discount, use consultant gift as the payment method. Hope that make sense.:) When you give them the PP receipt, it will say consultant gift, and the amount "you" paid

I am 2 1/2 hours into my sale, and My show total is at $250., not bad for hanging around the house. 2 of the 3 sales have been from past hosts, since they saved 25% in the first hour. I have another SUPER hour at 2 -3 PM, hopefully I will get more calls then. This has been a lot of fun, and it contributed to our cluster challenge also. I have an E-Mail hour at 1PM, which I am glad for, because I need to run to the psot office. I think I will do this again in December, for the sale-a-thon. I think my customers will begin to plan for these sales, and the totals will go up over the years.

should have tried it for today since my show also just cancelled/rescheduled for July! Oh well too late now.
I have 1 more show to enter for thursday and hopefully that will bring me to the $1500 selling 1 level and to my $15K career sales at the same time!!!

My Terrific Thursday Sale is tomorrow, and I already got 2 catalog shows going because I sent them post cards. So even if I don't get any orders tomorrow the postage will be paid for w/ these catty's. The one person had an $800 catty show last October, so here's to hoping she does it again! :)

Sounds promising....
mrssyvo said:
Thank you .....Friday phone sale earlier in the month, I based it on that, and made a few changes. Wish me luck !!!!!

Will you share how you did yours? I've never done this, but am thinking about doing this the first week of July.

Thanks!
Linda

Here's Mine!!SAVE BIG!!
SET YOUR KITCHEN TIMER or ALARM CLOCK or BOTH!
AND DIAL IN . . .

Amanda’s Terrific Thursday Phone Sale is Thursday, June 29th, 2006

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS-- AND WHY ITS Terrific! I sit by the phone all day, and you call in your orders. There will be HOURLY SPECIALS and SHOPPING SPREES!

Hourly Specials:

9am – 10am Early Bird Special 20% off of all Cookware

10 am – 11 am Save 5% on your entire order!

11 am - NOON All products containing an 'T' for Terrific Thursday, 10% off!

NOON - 1 pm Men’s hour- All men placing orders get a FREE Seasons Best Recipe Collection & Quikut paring knife.

1 pm – 2 pm Nap time! E-mail me or go to my website to place your order and you’ll receive a FREE JAR OPENER!

2 pm – 3 pm Save 15% on any order!

3 pm – 4 pm All orders placed during this hour receive a free Great Grilling recipe collection cards & our Crushed Garlic peppercorn rub

4pm – 5pm FINAL HOUR- THE TAX FREE ZONE!

Add your PHD # (past host within past year) and save another 10% at any hour!

The highest order will receive a FREE product valued at $25! Your choice!

Every $60 order will receive a FREE Ice Cream Sandwich Maker ($12 value) with their order!

You can choose to pick your order up at my home when it arrives OR have it shipped by UPS to your door.

There are 3 ways to order. . . choose which works best for YOU:

1. Visit my website during sale hours 9am - 5pm www.pamperedchef.biz/alfskitchen

Then, click on "Order Pampered Chef Products"
Next, enter host's name. . . which is PHONE SALE (Type Phone in first name box and Sale in second box)
You can view the catalog & place your order, including credit card payment.
It is a secure site - I will adjust your total to reflect the sale.

2. Call me the during the sale hours at 707-485-5470. If I am helping another customer and I don’t pick up, Keep trying or email me your order.

3. E-mail your order to me any time before the sale, with your full name and phone number and take the full discount of 15%. Include your full name, address, phone number and I will call you with your total and get your payment.

Have fun shopping . . . for you, for gifts, for your kids who now have kitchens of their own, for weddings, showers! I appreciate your business and I am here to help you with recipe and product ideas any time. Without you, I’d have no business in the kitchen.

Need new cookware? . . . ask me about the two ways to get it FREE! Either Host a show OR do what I do - become a Pampered Chef Consultant and enjoy the same flexibility and expense-paid vacations that my family enjoys. I am just a phone call away or check out my website to learn more!

SHOPPING SPREES
I would appreciate it if you would invite a friend to benefit from this Phone Sale- IN FACT, when you refer 3 or more people to my FAMOUS FRIDAY sale, you will WIN A SHOPPING SPREE! The more people you refer, the BIGGER your SPREE will BE! The spree is based on orders placed by your referrals. You don't have to place a minimum order to win. *MAKE SURE YOUR REFERAL TELLS ME THEY CALLED BECAUSE YOU REFFERED THEM*

Email orders will be checked once an hour so that you can benefit from the hourly specials. Shipping and taxes apply to all orders. Shipping in town, $4, all others subject to actual UPS shipping charge. Credit card orders ONLY for this sale please.

ALSO Book your show with me on June 29th for July or August to receive this special! I will supply the ingredients for your show, and send out all of your invites. I will be your cook and secretary for the evening while you sit back and earn free products. Hurry, this deal won’t last long and dates are filling quickly!

pamperedalf said:
NOON - 1 pm Men’s hour- All men placing orders get a FREE Seasons Best Recipe Collection & Quikut paring knife.

1 pm – 2 pm Nap time! E-mail me or go to my website to place your order and you’ll receive a FREE JAR OPENER!

3 pm – 4 pm All orders placed during this hour receive a free Great Grilling recipe collection cards & our Crushed Garlic peppercorn rub

Are you requiring a minimum product order in order to get the free items?

Linda

No I probably should, but a lot of these free items I have lying around, and if I need to order them I will order them at the host discount.

I am so glad I did this....I am so glad I did my Wacky Wednesday sale. I had a show cancel last minute on me (last night's show) and with todays phone sale, I only have to have a $450. show tomorrow night to hit the $3,000 mark for the Sale-A-thon. I am going to wait to close my phone sale until after tomorrow night's show, in case I missed by just a few $$'s, I can add to my Mother-in-law's order, and still hit my goal. If I had not done this, I might have missed it, and then I would have been ticked !!!!! I am still considering sending my Missing Hostess a bill for the ingredients I bought for her show that she did not even call me to let me know she was cancelling. Can I do that?

mrssyvo said:
I am still considering sending my Missing Hostess a bill for the ingredients I bought for her show that she did not even call me to let me know she was cancelling. Can I do that?

Do you know why she cancelled? Did she have a family emergency? Was nobody coming to her show? Do you want to reschedule with her in the future?

Be careful about burning bridges that you may need to cross one day in the future......

Just my 2 cents, but I think I'd just absorb the cost. Put it in PP as an expense though, just because you didn't have the show doesn't mean that you didn't prepare for it.

Linda

Linda, I know- I am just blowing off steam. I do not know what happened. When I called her the day before the show to get a count and directions, after I told her it was me, she hung up on me, and did not return my calls. It is really weird, but I cannot get her to call me back.

Oh how RUDE!!! I'd be tempted to bill her too! Just shake it off and concentrate on more positive things.

However, I think I'd just lose this one - no more phone calls or emails. If she ever does contact you in the future I'd let her know how dissappointed I was. And, based on her behavior/attitude then decide if you want to work with her again. Everybody deserves a second chance and she may very well have something bad going on in her life that she just can't handle....either that or she's just plain rude.....who knows?!

Better luck next time!

Well my sale wasn't that productive, $115 in sales (one order), not too bad, so I added an order for some things and turned it into a catalog show I think that quite a few people weren't able to see their email until later in the day or last night. I've already had one email this morning about that. she didn't order anything though, said it's too expensive. I guess she is used to Walmart prices???

Maybe next time I'll send it out a day or two in advance!

One of my up-line directors did her own phone sale, and since the E-mails from the web-site were delayed, she is extending her sale through Friday.

Please forgive my silly question. I know you will recieve commission on all your orders regardless of the discounts....but...how much do you expect to pay out of pocket in consultant gifts?
I love this idea and would like to try it but I'm fearful of the out of pocket money.

:eek:

My total out of pocket was $31.29/ all orders were during the 15% off hour. I have been offering free gifts for booking anyways lately to get my bookings up, so after discussion with my husband, i decided to offer the 15% discount for the first and . ast hours of the sale. I understand that is not possible for a lot of consultants, and that is what is great about this business, we can do what we need to do for our business.

I am glad you had a successful sale! I would love to have one of these sales, but I have already offered my customers another sale with NO TAKERS!!

What is "My Wacky Wednesday Phone Sale"?

"My Wacky Wednesday Phone Sale" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef every Wednesday where customers can call in to place orders for select products at discounted prices. These deals are only available over the phone and for a limited time, making them a fun and exciting way to save on our high-quality kitchen products.

How can I participate in "My Wacky Wednesday Phone Sale"?

To participate in "My Wacky Wednesday Phone Sale," simply call our customer service line during the designated sale hours. Our representatives will be happy to assist you in placing your order for the featured products at the discounted prices. Please note that these deals are only available over the phone and cannot be purchased online.

What types of products are typically featured in "My Wacky Wednesday Phone Sale"?

Each week, we select a variety of products to be featured in "My Wacky Wednesday Phone Sale." These can range from kitchen gadgets and tools to cookware and bakeware. You never know what great deals you may find, so be sure to check in each Wednesday to see what's on sale!

How long do the deals in "My Wacky Wednesday Phone Sale" last?

The deals in "My Wacky Wednesday Phone Sale" are only available for a limited time, typically for a few hours on Wednesday. We recommend calling early to ensure you are able to take advantage of the discounted prices before the products sell out.

Can I use other discounts or promotions in addition to "My Wacky Wednesday Phone Sale"?

Unfortunately, "My Wacky Wednesday Phone Sale" deals cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your Consultant's discount on the featured products. Please note that these discounts may vary depending on the specific promotion and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Ritz
  • lisatx04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
strtngnw
  • RossDeb2