• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Short on Sales for March, I Need Suggestions Please!

In summary, Sarah is trying to get orders for her party on Mar 7th and her catalog show, but is having trouble. She tried a Challenge last week and sold 20 pan of brownies. She also recently did a "Mix N' Challenge" where she offered a recipe book with the pan for sale for $20.
sarahsworld2000
This month has been slow for me. I did a party on Mar 7th and only one person came and I got no orders at all. My host was going to order $150 just so she can get to a show, but then she cancelled her order. I also had a catalog show (hoping to get my two shows) but one of my friends cancelled her $60 order too.
So ladies, I have 5 days left to get my sales up to get a two shows in. I started Pampered Chef last April and this will be the very first time I have not made the monthly incentive!
Have any of you been in this position? What did you do to turn it around? Any suggestions, or stories of what worked for you?
Thanks,
Sarah

Take an inexpensive dessert to your doctor's office (the gooey carmel corn bars, a quick molten lave cake in the DCB, etc). Along with catalogs and order forms, connect with the receptionist to make sure that she knows you are working on building your home based business and since you use their services, you would be happy if they used yours.

Arrange to pick up the dish and orders in 2 days. It always works for me!

Think of it this way, $150 is only ten $15 orders. Post on FB that you're trying to meet a goal and that anyone who orders say $25 or more will get a free gift (season's best for a buck) and then hit the phones! Call every contact and ask them if they've heard about the new Spring products. Let them know you're offering a free gift with $25 purchase, etc. If you don't have a website you can send them this link to view the full catalog. It will keep them from going to PC's main website and accidentally ordering and having it sent into the lead system. Good luck - you can do it!Here's the link:spring2012

Last week I wanted to get a few more orders and I did a Challenge. I offered the brownie pan with half price shipping and tax. I sold 20 pans from Thursday night to Sunday night. Try it! Tell them what all you can do with the pan!

StacieB said:
Last week I wanted to get a few more orders and I did a Challenge. I offered the brownie pan with half price shipping and tax. I sold 20 pans from Thursday night to Sunday night. Try it! Tell them what all you can do with the pan!

WoW! That is awesome!

I recently did a "Mix 'N Challenge" ...sold the Mix 'N Chop & Mix 'N Masher ...explained to my customers that I was working to earn some door prize material and I placed the products on sale at $10 each ...I paid the tax/shipping... WELL WORTH IT ...I've sold over 50 of them!!!

A few months ago I also did a Brownie Pan Challenge ...sold over 40 pans, offered a recipe book with the pan... Sold the pans for $20 ea, then covered remaining shipping & tax ...

Magenoaks01, do you have a flyer of what you use for your "Mix N Challenge"?

What are the top 5 best-selling products for March?

The top 5 best-selling products for March are our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Smooth-Edge Can Opener, Mix 'N Chop, and Flexible Cutting Mat.

What are some tips for increasing sales in March?

Some tips for increasing sales in March include promoting our seasonal products, hosting virtual parties, offering discounts or bundles, and utilizing social media to showcase our products.

How can I reach out to potential customers who may be interested in our products?

You can reach out to potential customers by attending local events or fairs, hosting in-home parties, collaborating with local businesses, and utilizing social media to target specific demographics.

What are some creative ways to showcase our products to potential customers?

Some creative ways to showcase our products include hosting cooking demonstrations, creating recipe videos, hosting virtual parties with interactive games, and offering product samples or giveaways.

What type of sales promotions or incentives can I offer in March?

In March, you can offer promotions such as buy one get one free, free shipping, discounts on specific products, or a free gift with purchase. You can also offer incentives for hosting a party or referring friends to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ChefNelson