• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan-Feb Sales Promo: Ideas for Last-Minute Sales

,The $130 you would spend on the consultant gift is not worth it in my opinion. The level 1 prizes are all around $60 each, and if you offered 10% off to get to $2500, you'd be spending $130. Additionally, you have already spent money on promotional efforts - the Outlet e-mail you mentioned and promoting the Heart Dish as a Mother's Day gift idea.
k1tchng0ddess
Hi,
I am trying to earn level 1 for the Jan-Feb sales promotion. So far I have only $1209.85 in sales with one party to go. I think I will fall short of the $2500 goal, so I am trying to figure out a last-minute Internet promotion to send to my customers. I want to make it sound exciting rather than just sending out an email begging for orders so I can meet a quota. I did a January white sale email where I offered anything in the catalog that was white for 10% off and had some success. Does anyone have any creative ideas?
Thanks in advance!
Barbara

Honestly, you will spend more in "consultant gift" than the price of any of those level 1 prizes. They are all around $60 each, and if you offered 10% off to get to $2500, you'd be spending $130.Not worth it IMHO.

Well, you made me feel a little bit better about it, but I really do want to increase my sales for the Disney trip too. Maybe this isn't the best way to go about it though! LOL
I have a full March booked, so the bookings will definitely come for the following months.

Don't forget - even with offering 10% off, you will still be making commission on those additional sales (20% atleast - 10% offer).

If you sell $1300, you would make atleast $260 then pay out $130 in the special you are offering. That still leaves you $130 ahead.

kam said:
Don't forget - even with offering 10% off, you will still be making commission on those additional sales (20% atleast - 10% offer).

If you sell $1300, you would make atleast $260 then pay out $130 in the special you are offering. That still leaves you $130 ahead.

But it's still $130 out of her commission (pocket) for a $60 item. I would not do it.

I'm a little bit short of the Level 1 goal. I sent an Outlet e-mail to my customers with the hope that it will drum up some business. I also promoted the Heart Dish as a Mother's Day gift idea. Kelly

1. How can I quickly boost my sales during the Jan-Feb sales promo?

There are a few different strategies you can use to boost your sales during the Jan-Feb sales promo. One idea is to offer a special discount or promotion on popular products to entice customers to make a purchase. You can also reach out to previous customers and offer them a special deal as a thank you for their past support. Another idea is to host a virtual party or event to showcase the products and offer exclusive discounts to attendees.

2. What are some last-minute ideas for promoting the Jan-Feb sales promo?

If you're looking for quick and easy ways to promote the Jan-Feb sales promo, consider utilizing social media. Share the promo details on your personal and business pages, and encourage your followers to share with their networks as well. You can also send out email blasts to your customer list or create eye-catching flyers to hand out in your local community.

3. Can I offer my own special deals or promotions during the Jan-Feb sales promo?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to offer your own deals and promotions during the Jan-Feb sales promo. Just make sure to follow the guidelines set by the company and clearly communicate any special offers to your customers. This can be a great way to stand out and attract more sales during the promo period.

4. What should I do if I'm having trouble meeting my sales goals during the Jan-Feb sales promo?

If you're struggling to meet your sales goals during the Jan-Feb promo, don't panic. Take a step back and evaluate your strategies. Are you effectively promoting the promo to your audience? Are you offering enticing deals and promotions? Consider reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support. Also, don't forget to promote the promo to new customers and reach out to previous customers to re-engage them.

5. Are there any resources or materials available to help me with my Jan-Feb sales promo?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources and materials to help consultants with their Jan-Feb sales promo. These include graphics and images for social media, email templates, and product training materials. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for additional support and tips. Don't be afraid to utilize these resources to make the most of the sales promo!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • janezapchef