• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Tablecloth Earning Strategies: Tips and Ideas for Artists

In summary, the author offers a variety of ideas on how to earn the tablecloth in January. The first option is to have a show in January. The second option is to sell products from the outlet. The third option is to have a "stoneware 101 class." The fourth option is to sell products from a fund raiser. The fifth option is to sell products from a brother.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I would love to hear some creative ideas on how you are working on earning the tablecloth in January. I don't have shows booked that soon, and I'm not sure that I'll get them either.

Do sales from the Outlet count? I could send an email out promoting it and may get some sales that way?!

If the incentive is the same as in the US, it has to be a show, which means that outlet sales won't count, as they can't go on a show. What about collecting a few orders from stoneware fanatics and putting them together as your own catalog show?

I am having a Pajama Party on 1/4/07 and the person wearing the coolest slippers gets a prize. My other shows have been booked by me just asking. Last year I didn't have any shows in January but this year I have 4 already booked. I think my mind set is different this year though. I do't recall asking everyone last year about hosting a January show.

Good luck!

I offered a "12 days of January" special. Anyone who booked in the first 12 days of January gets the large bar pan for the price of the day they book their show (ie: Jan 2 = $2). I started offering this at my shows and in my newsletter. I got three bookings that way. It helps that the guest special is 20% off stoneware plus then what ever the host discount it. I figured the most I will pay out of pocket will be $17 for the lady who booked on the 2nd. My other too bookings are the 8th and the 12th so they will be even less.

I'm using some of my POR points. I offered the 8" saute pan (in stainless or executive) to the Host who would hold and close her show by January 8. I got a taker!

Great ideas! Thanks you guys! :)

I am taking matters into my own hands since my first show is booked for the 12th. I am doing a 2008 Kickoff show at our local civic center. I booked a room and am having a sort of open house to anyone who will come.

I "After Christmas 20% off Stoneware sale." It won't go in until Jan 1st.

I also am offer Soup and Slipper shows. I have the 3rd, 7th, 8th and 9th booked for those. We are marketing it by saying "Save the Date!" and "Take back the junk you didn't want for Christmas and get what you Really want at my Pampered Chef show! ...And Stones are 20% off!!"

chefjeanine said:
I'm using some of my POR points. I offered the 8" saute pan (in stainless or executive) to the Host who would hold and close her show by January 8. I got a taker!

Wow! THAT'S a great deal!

I offered to bring the food, paper products for all January hosts...and if they closed by the 8th, (since I leave for Leadership on the 9th) I'll get the Heart Dish for them...

The cookware is FAR better than the Heart Dish! Maybe I need to up my prize!

People love the day after Christmas Specials... or you can make it a new years special... ringing in the new year with brand new stoneware at 20% off!!!

I don't have my 1st Jan show till the 11th. I really need to get one earlier so I can get the tablecloth.

I am already collecting Stoneware orders and am also going to promote the heart dish.

earning the tablecloth...I am going to hold a "stoneware 101 class"...I am inviting all the people who purchased Stoneware (but will not be invited to one of my January Shows later in the month). So far, I have 5 confirmed, and I still have to invite at least 15 more. I am going to group the orders and then draw for mystery host. People are really excited about learning new uses for their stone.:)

My younger brother is in a high school culinary class that unfortunately had their budget cut last month...so he and his teacher booked a fund raiser, he then set out to all the people he knew with the SA heart dish I earned...he has sold 12 already! Amazing boy I swear! I'm glad I bought him a Santuko knife for Christmas. :D :D

stefani2 said:
I am going to hold a "stoneware 101 class"...I am inviting all the people who purchased Stoneware (but will not be invited to one of my January Shows later in the month). So far, I have 5 confirmed, and I still have to invite at least 15 more. I am going to group the orders and then draw for mystery host. People are really excited about learning new uses for their stone.:)
I love the Stoneware 101 idea. What are you planning on doing at your show? I think I may want to try one of those also.

my mystery host "stoneware class"I am going to teach them all about stoneware: lots on use and care, cross-sell ideas, new recipe ideas specific for their piece of stoneware, etc. I am also going to demo 3 recipes (quick ones): one in the oven, microwave, and one in the freezer. I have asked each customer who is interested in attending to r.s.v.p so that I can come up with new recipes specific for their stone. I am also going to group orders to draw for a mystery host.

p.s. I can't remember all that I have included...but once I am home from holidays I will post my outline. I have A LOT of ideas. If you are interested in viewing my outline, please email me.

ttyl Jenna

What is "Earning the Tablecloth"?

"Earning the Tablecloth" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates the achievements of consultants. It is a way to recognize and reward consultants for their hard work and dedication to the company.

How do I earn the Tablecloth?

To earn the Tablecloth, you need to meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your level in the company, but typically include a combination of personal sales, team sales, and team building activities.

What are the benefits of earning the Tablecloth?

Earning the Tablecloth comes with a variety of benefits, including recognition at company events, special training and development opportunities, and even cash bonuses. It is also a great way to showcase your success and inspire others on your team.

How often can I earn the Tablecloth?

The Tablecloth can be earned multiple times throughout the year. However, the requirements and timeframes may vary depending on your level in the company. You can check with your upline or the company for specific details.

Is earning the Tablecloth mandatory?

No, earning the Tablecloth is not mandatory. It is a voluntary program that consultants can participate in if they choose to. However, it is a great way to set goals and track your progress while also being recognized for your hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • k1tchng0ddess
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyCooks
  • ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies