• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Online Sales Count Towards Sell-A-Thon Totals? Boost Your Earnings Now!

In summary, Sell-A-Thon is a yearly event organized by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn rewards and prizes for selling products and reaching sales goals. To participate, one must be a consultant with Pampered Chef and can register through their consultant's website or the Pampered Chef website. The rewards for Sell-A-Thon vary each year and can include free products, cash bonuses, and trips. The event typically takes place in the fall and new consultants are welcome to participate.
CABean03
Do online sales count towards the sell-a-thon totals? I need about $100 more in sales to reach the $1500 mark and was going to send out an email to get some online sales. Would they count towards the $1500 sell-a-thon promotion?

YES Yes they do :)

This my have already been asked but I couldn't find it. When does the sell athon come? I am not sure I am even getting anything I should have gotten something but host would close, so thed show ended up closing dec instead for Nov 31st so now I am not sure what or IF i will even get anything.

It's in the December and January consultant newsletters. SAT items are supposed to ship this week.

Hello there! Yes, online sales do count towards the sell-a-thon totals. In fact, they can be a great way to boost your sales and reach your goal of $1500. I would definitely recommend sending out that email to get some online sales. Just make sure to keep track of them and report them to your sell-a-thon coordinator. Good luck, and happy selling!

What is Sell-A-Thon?

Sell-A-Thon is a yearly event organized by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn rewards and prizes for selling products and reaching their sales goals.

How do I participate in Sell-A-Thon?

To participate in Sell-A-Thon, you must be a consultant with Pampered Chef. You can register for the event through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website.

What are the rewards for Sell-A-Thon?

The rewards for Sell-A-Thon vary each year, but they can include free products, cash bonuses, and even trips. The more you sell, the more rewards you can earn.

When does Sell-A-Thon take place?

Sell-A-Thon typically takes place in the fall, usually in September or October. However, the exact dates may vary each year.

Can I still participate if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are welcome to participate in Sell-A-Thon. It's a great way to kickstart your business and earn some fantastic rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef