• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there any exceptions to when sales count towards the sell-a-thon?

In summary, if you have a party on Tuesday and she won't be closing until this Monday, she can still get the hostess items for June. However, if she has online orders, she has to enter them into P3. And if she has a show going in on Monday, the sales from the Tuesday party do not count for the July sell-a-thon.
goobermom
If I had a party on Tuesday, and she won't be closing until this Monday, she can still get the hostess items for June, correct?

What month will the sales count towards for me - June or July?

And...if she had online orders, I have to enter those into Pampered Partner, rignt? They don't just automatically get ordered through the website?

Let's see...

1. Yes, as long as you date the show for June
2. June sales, July commission statement/check.
3. Yes, as long as they were entered under her show, you have to manual enter them in P3

Yes, just make sure that when you enter your show, you submit it for the month of June. It will count as a June show, but you won't get commission until July. Also, you have to enter online orders, UNLESS they ordered direct, not as part of a show. Hope I was clear (and correct!!) If not, others will let us both know if I was wrong....

Janet, we gotta quit posting at the same time!!! LOL!!!

We must be on the same wavelength...must be a WI thing. ;)

I guess it's a good thing as long as we give her the same answers. :)

yeah! That's for sure....it's gotta be a WI thing!

Ok, it is late enough WI time - I need to go to bed...have to work the Frag Swap tomorrow at work and do registration at camp.

(...and no KG if you read this that is NOT Fragging as in shooting people....all about corals....)

Good idea.....to go to bed. Now that we hijacked this thread!!!!

pcchris said:
Good idea.....to go to bed. Now that we hijacked this thread!!!!

Ok, before bed I have to say:

"Stop that rhyming now I mean it! Anybody want a peanut?"

You're a poet and you didn't even know it! :D Ok, DEFINITELY past bed time!

Oh my, ya'll are killin me!!! LOL

Bed time for you!

OMG! I didn't even realize I did that!!! Too funny.....this is what happens when I'm on after midnight...brain's about 1/2 way shutdown...giggle!!

You guys were sleep-happy!

Back to subject: Don't forget that you will get credit for the June sell-a-thon if the show is submitted by the 5th. You're good if the show is going in on Monday but in case it is delayed or if anyone else has a similar question...

Also, a reminder for newbies: If you are submitting a June dated show in July the sales do not count for the July sell-a-thon.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in June or July?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party in June or July means you can take advantage of our special host rewards and discounts for the summer season. Plus, with many people on vacation during this time, it's a great opportunity to gather friends and family for a fun and relaxing cooking party.

2. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party in June or July?

It's easy! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or go to our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to choose a date and time for your party and help you plan the menu and guest list.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn as a host in June or July?

As a host in June or July, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as special host-only items. The more guests you invite and the more products they purchase, the greater your rewards will be. Plus, hosting a party also gives you the opportunity to try new products and recipes.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online in June or July?

Yes, you can! We offer both in-person and virtual parties, so you can choose the option that works best for you and your guests. Our consultants are trained to host successful online parties and will guide you through the process.

5. How far in advance should I book my Pampered Chef party for June or July?

We recommend booking your party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and give your guests enough time to RSVP. However, if you have a specific date in mind, it's best to book as early as possible to secure it on our calendar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies