• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Sell-A-Thon: Impact of Late May Show Submissions on Sales Count

In summary, the June Sell-A-Thon is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants that takes place during the month of June. It offers exclusive deals and incentives for both consultants and customers to help boost sales and grow their businesses. To participate, consultants must be current and can access the offers through their consultant portal. Benefits of participating include increased sales and rewards for consultants, and exclusive deals and products for customers. While there are no specific requirements, it is recommended that consultants set goals for themselves. The products and promotions offered during the June Sell-A-Thon can vary each year, but typically include new and exclusive products, discounted items, and special bundles. These offers are only available during the month of June and are not available at any other
vanscootin
Gold Member
Quick question....

I have several shows from May that are not going to close until the beginning of June... I had this happen last month in April with a couple shows and the sales counted in the May totals.

So my question is will my shows that are going to be May shows but submitted in June count as June sales and towards the sell-a-thon?

They count towards June sales for commission purposes, but they won't count for any June promotions, including Sellathon.

They will count towards May NOT June
They must be dated A June show and submited in June to count toward Sell A Thon

There is always a note on the bottom of every promotion. Most say held and submitted within the month.

So to earn the sell-a-thon promotion in June the show must be dated June 1-30 and submitted June 1-30.

Sales from the previous month count toward your sales for the month they are submitted (toward your commission rate) but not for any promotion.

Last edited:
Thanks all! This is what I assumed but someone told me differently and I thought that was too good to be true.

Not unless you change the date to June 1. And of course the host and all guests getting specials would have to approve.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Not unless you change the date to June 1. And of course the host and all guests getting specials would have to approve.

...and you'd have to be okay with cheating the system.;)

Which is why I did not exactly reccomend it. Just said that there would be a lot of hoops to jump through if you did.

What is the June Sell-A-Thon?

The June Sell-A-Thon is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants that runs during the month of June. It offers exclusive deals and incentives for both consultants and customers to help boost sales and grow their businesses.

How do I participate in the June Sell-A-Thon?

In order to participate in the June Sell-A-Thon, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant. You can then access the special offers and promotions through your consultant portal and share them with your customers.

What are the benefits of participating in the June Sell-A-Thon?

Participating in the June Sell-A-Thon can provide several benefits for both consultants and customers. Consultants have the opportunity to increase their sales and earn rewards, while customers can take advantage of exclusive deals and products.

Are there any requirements to meet in order to participate in the June Sell-A-Thon?

There are no specific requirements to participate in the June Sell-A-Thon, but it is recommended that consultants set goals for themselves and their businesses in order to make the most of the promotion. This could include reaching a certain sales volume or booking a certain number of parties.

What types of products and promotions can I expect during the June Sell-A-Thon?

The products and promotions offered during the June Sell-A-Thon can vary each year, but typically include new and exclusive products, discounted items, and special bundles. These offers are only available during the month of June and are not available at any other time of the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies