• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance to Submit November Shows for Sell-A-Thon | Dec 31 Deadline

In summary, the "Sell-A-Thon" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for successful shows in November. The deadline to submit November shows for the Sell-A-Thon is December 31st. For every show with sales of $500 or more, consultants earn a ticket for the drawing. Prizes include a trip to Illinois, a shopping spree, and product bundles. Only consultants who held shows in November can participate. To submit shows, log into your account and click on the Sell-A-Thon tab.
srduggan
What is the last date to submit November shows for them to count towards Sell A Thon? I know Dec 5 for the next pay and Dec 31 at the latest, but what about for Sell-a-Thon?

Every promotion as the specific deadlines printed on the bottom of the flyers. You can see them at Consultant's Corner if you don't have a hard copy.

Today is the last day to submit sales if you want to get paid on 12/8. Sales submitted 12/1-12/15 get paid on 12/22.

Like Beth said, check the rules on the flyer for the promotions.

Definitely ALWAYS check (and keep track of your sales). There have been horror stories how people have missed big incentives by mere pennies.

In order for your sales to count towards the SAT, order's need to be received no later than mindnight CT on December 5th according to the flyer. I hope that helps. :)

I have a show tonight, that will push me over the $1500 level and we will be closing it Sunday.

What is the "Sell-A-Thon" and when is the deadline to submit November shows?

The Sell-A-Thon is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to reward consultants who have successful shows in November. The deadline to submit November shows for the Sell-A-Thon is December 31st.

How does the Sell-A-Thon promotion work?

For every show held in November with sales of $500 or more, consultants will earn a ticket to enter the Sell-A-Thon drawing. The more shows held, the more chances to win one of the amazing prizes!

What are the prizes for the Sell-A-Thon?

The prizes for the Sell-A-Thon include a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Illinois, a shopping spree on the Pampered Chef website, and a variety of product bundles.

Can I still participate in the Sell-A-Thon if I haven't held any shows in November?

Unfortunately, the Sell-A-Thon promotion is only open to consultants who have held shows in November. However, there are always other promotions and incentives available for consultants to participate in.

How do I submit my November shows for the Sell-A-Thon?

To submit your November shows for the Sell-A-Thon, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the Sell-A-Thon tab. From there, you can enter the information for each show you held in November and earn your tickets for the drawing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • elizabethfox