• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan Your Open House for Success: Nov. 30th Date & Dec. Specials Available!

In summary, the open house for Pampered Chef will be held on November 30th and will feature exclusive December specials, a raffle for free products, and light snacks and refreshments. Guests are encouraged to attend and can bring friends or family members. The purpose of the open house is to provide customers with an opportunity to learn about our products, interact with consultants, and shop for holiday gifts and kitchen essentials.
pcjulie
I was planning to hold an Open House either at the end of Nov. or beginning of Dec. I don't think it will help me much at getting to the $3000 level for the Sell-a-thon in Nov. (with the shows I have I think I should hit the $1250 level), and I need another show in Dec. to get my 2 shows in. The best time for me to have the open house would be Nov. 30. Can I do the open house on the 30th, but use the host and guest specials for Dec. and submit it as a Dec. 1 Show? Didn't know if that was "legal" or not. Thanks!

I think you can, especially if you plan to get outside orders/do an online component of it.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a plan in place for your Open House, but you're worried about hitting the $3000 level for the Sell-a-thon in November. Have you considered reaching out to your friends and family to see if they would be interested in hosting a show in December? That way, you can still have your Open House on November 30th and use the host and guest specials for December, but submit it as a December 1st show. That way, you can still reach your goal for the Sell-a-thon and have another show lined up for December. Just a suggestion! Good luck!

1. What is the purpose of an open house for Pampered Chef?

The open house is an opportunity for customers to learn about our products, interact with consultants, and shop for holiday gifts and kitchen essentials.

2. When will the open house take place?

The open house will take place on November 30th, a Saturday, to accommodate busy holiday schedules.

3. What special offers or promotions will be available during the open house?

We will have exclusive December specials available for purchase during the open house, as well as a raffle for a chance to win free products.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the open house?

Yes, we encourage you to bring guests to the open house, as they can also take advantage of the special offers and enter the raffle.

5. Will there be any food or refreshments served at the open house?

Yes, light snacks and beverages will be provided for guests to enjoy while browsing our products and mingling with consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
Replies
Views
Pampered Zoe