• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Sell-a-Thon: Commissionable Sales & Bonus Opportunities

In summary, the Spring/Summer 2007 Product Sell-a-thon is in NOVEMBER THIS YEAR! $100 in products for $1250 in sales, $300 in products for $3000 in sales, and $500 in products for $6000 in sales. Commissionable sales must be from Nov. 1 - 30 and submitted no later than Dec. 5.
pampered1224
Silver Member
The Spring/Summer 2007 Product Sell-a-thon is in NOVEMBER THIS YEAR!
Level 1 - $100 in products for $1250 in sales
Level 2 - $300 in products for $3000 in sales
Level 3 - $500 in products for $6000 in sales
Commissionable sales must be from Nov. 1 - 30 and submitted no later than Dec. 5.

AND "Hold and Submit TWO shows from Dec. 1 - 15, and you'll receive more spring product not included in the Novemebr Sell-a-Thon!"
There is no $ amount stated and notice the word "product", not "products" was used.

WHOA! Over $500 in new stuff for Spring/Summer 2007!

My November has to start looking up b/c I cannot stand to be able to get something for free and not get it!! September has been awesome and October looks good, but only one booking in Nov so far.

I'm so glad I am booked up in October... I have 8 shows for Oct, and 5 for November so far. Hoping to make it 10 in November!
I want double of everything. :eek: LOL

I am hoping we are getting more silicone bakeware this spring. I love that stuff!!

How did you find out allready? Do you know if they are doing double points in October or December?

It is the the October CN. Go to CC and open up the September version, then change the "sep" in the address bar to "oct".

Double pointsWill we be doing double points again this year? We already did them once, I think in February.

I'm so excited about the Sell-A-Thon changing to November I can't stand it!! Honestly, I don't even like to do shows in December. I would rather just enjoy the time with my family. Last year I only turned in a catalog show in Dec, but it was really just held over from November. I've already got two booked for November, so maybe I need to come up with some kind of an incentive! Maybe I will make up a gift basket with our coffee and spices and give it to my top host in November. Maybe make some chocolates in the new muffin pan.

Oh man, I wish they'd do double points twice a year! Maybe we should all email HO about that suggestion:D

I just told my "director" about the sell-a-thon. LOL. It was cool to know something before she did. She is waiting for one last recruit to qualify so she is not technically a director yet.

lacychef said:
Oh man, I wish they'd do double points twice a year! Maybe we should all email HO about that suggestion:D

Actually, they did do 2 different points months this past year - can't quite remember how it worked - but I know I got extra points last Dec.(1000 extra points) that were applied to this yrs incentive, plus the double points in Feb. - I think PC does a great job of giving us extra points opportunities and incentives - I'm pretty sure that the year before, there were also 2 different double points incentives.

I was on the web site, where do you find the CN. I have searched and searched? Katie

Click on "Host/Guest Specials" in the frequently visited links on the lower right side of CC. And then when you get to that screen click on "View Consultant News". From there click on September, then after the PDF loads, change it to be Oct instead of Sep.

One more double points month!!!

I once heard that every time PC offers double points, it costs them $1,000,000. But, if it costs them that much, imagine how much more they'd be making!! No sales incentives for October is there? October should be double points!!!

I'm glad it is in Nov instead of Dec, it will be much easier to reach the goals then.

ChefBeckyD said:
Actually, they did do 2 different points months this past year - can't quite remember how it worked - but I know I got extra points last Dec.(1000 extra points) that were applied to this yrs incentive, plus the double points in Feb. - I think PC does a great job of giving us extra points opportunities and incentives - I'm pretty sure that the year before, there were also 2 different double points incentives.

Yes, I do remember that last year...just wish it wouldn't have been in December! I think I did get 500 pts.

We got 500 bonus points for something, but I can remember what. I earned them, but I didn't do much that month, so I don't know how!

Yeah, but we didn't really get double points that month; I think 1000 or 1500 was the most you could get. Another double points month would be awesome:D

gilliandanielle said:
I am hoping we are getting more silicone bakeware this spring. I love that stuff!!

I'm with you! I absolutely love my baker!
And the Sticky Carmel Cakes.....
Well lets just say I can't make them unless I am sharing them with others.
I am weak!!! I have no willpower!
Schel

So, :confused:
Is it only November we have to earn the spring products?
I thought we had part of December also?

What is double points? I am new as of March 06 and have no clue! Please explain it to me in detail.
Schel :confused:

schel said:

What is double points? I am new as of March 06 and have no clue! Please explain it to me in detail.

In Feb this year we had a double points month....we got double the sales points for the incentive trips! So if you sold $2000, you got 4000 points towards the Golden Rewards. Last year in December they gave us some bonus points to use for this year's trips also. They usually have one month a year where you get the double points:)

schel said:

November is better! We used to only have December & most people don't want to book a show after the Christmas shipping deadline, so you only had half the month. This way you have the ENTIRE month of November! Then it says if you have 2 shows from Dec 1-15 held & submitted, you'll get more! So now we get November & December to count! I'm really excited! My cluster was already planning a special thing for November, so this just makes it that much better!

I'm glad its in November... much easier I think! (Famous last words-LOL)

Hopefully those won't come back to haunt you Anne!!

I know! Why did I even type it? Well, it IS easier than December because of all of the holiday stuff and someone did mention about not having the full month because of the holiday delivery schedule.

lacychef said:
In Feb this year we had a double points month....we got double the sales points for the incentive trips! So if you sold $2000, you got 4000 points towards the Golden Rewards. Last year in December they gave us some bonus points to use for this year's trips also. They usually have one month a year where you get the double points:)

Thanks for the info! I better start booking!!!
I have a craft show November 4th any suggestions how to get LOTS of bookings?
Schel

pamperedgirl3 said:
November is better! We used to only have December & most people don't want to book a show after the Christmas shipping deadline, so you only had half the month. This way you have the ENTIRE month of November! Then it says if you have 2 shows from Dec 1-15 held & submitted, you'll get more! So now we get November & December to count! I'm really excited! My cluster was already planning a special thing for November, so this just makes it that much better!

Thanks for the info!
Schel

this might make me sound really dumb, but what are points and double points?

nevermind! I forgot to read the second page of posts.

What is Sell-A-Thon in November?

Sell-A-Thon in November is an annual sales event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is a month-long promotion where consultants can earn bonus rewards and incentives for meeting sales goals and recruiting new team members.

How can I participate in Sell-A-Thon in November?

All Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in Sell-A-Thon in November. Simply continue to make sales and recruit new team members during the month of November to qualify for the bonuses and incentives.

What are the rewards and incentives for Sell-A-Thon in November?

The rewards and incentives for Sell-A-Thon in November vary each year, but typically include bonus commission, free products, and exclusive perks for top sellers. The exact details will be announced at the beginning of November.

When does Sell-A-Thon in November start and end?

Sell-A-Thon in November starts on the first day of November and ends on the last day of November. This gives consultants the entire month to reach their sales goals and earn rewards.

Can I still participate in Sell-A-Thon in November if I am a new consultant?

Absolutely! Sell-A-Thon in November is open to all consultants, regardless of their tenure with Pampered Chef. It's a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and earn rewards right away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies