• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarification on Sell-A-Thon Sales

In summary, the $1500, $3000 and $6000 level is on commissionable sales correct? The flyer says commissionable - so does that mean if I previous host purcahses the host special for June that does not count because it is not commissionable? Just wanting to clarify.
KHolmes
So is the $1500, $3000 and $6000 level is on commissionable sales correct? The flyer says commissionable - so does that mean if I previous host purcahses the host special for June that does not count because it is not commissionable? Just wanting to clarify.

3 shows and $2,000 in commissionable sales so far in June.

Thanks

You are correct. It is based off commissionable sales, not guest sales. Your off to a great start, whoo hoo!!

KHolmes said:
So is the $1500, $3000 and $6000 level is on commissionable sales correct? The flyer says commissionable - so does that mean if I previous host purcahses the host special for June that does not count because it is not commissionable? Just wanting to clarify.

3 shows and $2,000 in commissionable sales so far in June.

Thanks
WOW!!!! :eek: :D ;) That is great! Keep up the great work! How awesome for you because not only are you earning all those PC dollars but your earning free products for the fall AND commission! Isn't PC great!!!:D

Host Specials AND earned 50% off are NOT commissionable.

Ginny

Seems like PC should count Specials toward overall sales. I work on my past hostess to get them to order at the shows that book from them.

I agree that past host specials shoudl count. I was excited because many of my past host and current host wanted the forged steak knives which would really add to the sales figure.

Oh well, at least the current host is getting benefits for their free products from the past host ordering such a high $ amount.

Past Host specials DO count for GUEST sales which helps out the current host.

cmdtrgd said:
Past Host specials DO count for GUEST sales which helps out the current host.
Right. But it would be nice if they also counted toward sell-a-thon.

As I go through this thread, I'm thinking of all sorts of things that I should have mentioned in the survey form last week, and didn't. :(

I wish half price items counted. It just makes me so mad :mad: to sale that $285 for cookware and not getting anything for it! even if I did not earn commission on them at least count it for points and incentives.

I'm with you Jennifer! I can't stand to get nothing for the cookware. I just mailed back a heavy saucepan for a past host. It was just 60 days of use and was going bad and I drove to her house to pick it up and then mailed it. AND I didn't even get some much as one incentive point. (not that I'm anywhere close to a trip anyway - but on principle I should get soemthing).

Wow I must be a really awful consultant :p I don't know that I'd drive to a customer's house and mail her pan back for her... my extent is giving her exact instructions on how to return her items and following up with her to make sure she was taken care of by the Home Office.
I think it's great that you do all of that for your customers, they must really appreciate you!

I agree that it's up to the customer to return items but didn't feel right telling her all the incoveniences she would have to go through just because the company I represent had a crummy product. She is writing a cookbook, uses her pan reguarly and was understandably quite upset that it wasn't any good. I hope this works much better for her.

I generally handle returns for my customers. The postage is a tax deduction, and it makes for really loyal customers.

1. What is Sell-A-Thon and how does it affect my sales?

Sell-A-Thon is a limited time promotion done by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra rewards and bonuses for meeting specific sales goals. It can significantly boost your sales and help you earn more as a consultant.

2. How do I know if I'm eligible for Sell-A-Thon rewards?

You can check your eligibility for Sell-A-Thon rewards by logging into your consultant account on our website. Under the "Rewards" tab, you can view the current Sell-A-Thon promotion and see if you have met the qualifying sales amount.

3. Can I combine my Sell-A-Thon sales with regular sales for host rewards?

Yes, your Sell-A-Thon sales will be combined with your regular sales for the month when calculating your host rewards.

4. Do I have to do anything special to participate in Sell-A-Thon?

No, all active consultants are automatically enrolled in Sell-A-Thon and your sales will be tracked automatically. Just focus on meeting the sales goals to earn the rewards!

5. Can I still earn my regular commission on Sell-A-Thon sales?

Yes, you will still earn your regular commission on all sales, including those made during Sell-A-Thon. Sell-A-Thon rewards are in addition to your regular commission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • JAE