• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Contribution Based on Guest or Com Sales?

In summary, "Contribution Based on Guest or Com Sales" is a commission structure used by Pampered Chef to calculate the earnings of consultants. It takes into account both the sales made by the consultant's personal guests as well as the overall company sales volume. The contribution is calculated by taking a percentage of the consultant's personal guest sales and adding it to a percentage of the company's overall sales. Having a higher personal sales volume can increase the contribution, but it is not the only way to earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant. Other ways to earn money include personal sales, team building, and other incentives and bonuses offered by the company.
JAE
I have one guest purchasing her Trifle Bowl because of the Booking Benefit. Does that count towards the guest sales, and does the Chairperson's Trifle Bowl count towards guest sales?
This is what the "Policies and Procedures" say:
"The contribution is based on the total guest sales before
tax and shipping. All guest sales must include sales tax.
There is no tax exempt status for an individual."
I realize it says "guest sales", but I just thought I should make sure the exact meaning. Is PC's contribution based on guest sales or commissionable sales?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes, the past host booking benefit does count toward guest sales on a fundraiser - just like a regular show. The chairman's purchase also counts toward guest sales on a fundraiser.

Thanks, Beth.

What is "Contribution Based on Guest or Com Sales?"

"Contribution Based on Guest or Com Sales" refers to a commission structure used by Pampered Chef to calculate the earnings of consultants. It takes into account both the sales made by the consultant's personal guests as well as the overall company sales volume.

How is the contribution calculated?

The contribution is calculated by taking a percentage of the consultant's personal guest sales and adding it to a percentage of the company's overall sales. The exact percentages may vary depending on the consultant's rank and other factors.

Do I earn more if I have a higher personal sales volume?

Yes, having a higher personal sales volume can increase your contribution. This is because the percentage of your personal guest sales used in the calculation will be higher, resulting in a higher overall contribution.

Can I earn a contribution even if I don't have any personal sales?

Yes, you can still earn a contribution based on the company's overall sales volume. However, having personal sales can increase your contribution and overall earnings.

Is the contribution the only way I can earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the contribution is just one aspect of the overall compensation plan for Pampered Chef consultants. You can also earn money through personal sales, team building, and other incentives and bonuses offered by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies