• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Someone Asked Me This About Sell-A-Thon

In summary, Sell-A-Thon is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn rewards and recognition for their sales and recruiting efforts. The promotion typically lasts for 2-3 months and is completely optional, but highly encouraged for all consultants. Rewards can include free products, bonus commission, and even a trip. New consultants are also encouraged to participate for a quick jumpstart in their business.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
They asked if they had a show on 5/31 and didn't submit it until June because they didn't have all of the orders until then, does that show count for June sell-a-thon or not??

I told them since the show was dated May 31st then no....even if they submitted it in June and it is showing up on their June check.

Was I correct??

You are correct the show has to be held and submitted June 1st to June 30th
In the past they allowed it to be submitted by July 5 but this time its not. It is good to always read the fine print. For my shows that are at the end of the month I am offerong them a little incentive if they close that night.

Sorry read it was a may show but you are still correct.

Ok good....just wanted to make sure I informed her correctly!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that you were correct in your response. The show should count towards the May sell-a-thon, as it was dated for May 31st. It does not matter when the orders were submitted, the date of the show is what counts. Thank you for clarifying this for your customer. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy selling!

1. What is Sell-A-Thon and how does it work?

Sell-A-Thon is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn rewards and recognition for their sales and recruiting efforts. During the promotion period, consultants work towards reaching certain goals and milestones to earn points and prizes.

2. How long does Sell-A-Thon last?

The Sell-A-Thon promotion typically lasts for 2-3 months, but the exact dates may vary each year. Be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the specific dates of the current Sell-A-Thon.

3. Do I have to participate in Sell-A-Thon?

Participation in Sell-A-Thon is completely optional, but we highly encourage all consultants to take advantage of this exciting opportunity to boost their sales and earn rewards.

4. What kind of rewards can I earn during Sell-A-Thon?

There are a variety of rewards that consultants can earn during Sell-A-Thon, such as free products, bonus commission, and even a trip to an exciting destination! The specific rewards may vary each year, so be sure to check the Sell-A-Thon materials for the current rewards.

5. Can I still participate in Sell-A-Thon if I am a new consultant?

Absolutely! Sell-A-Thon is open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level. It's a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and reach their goals quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Replies
Views
Wildfire