• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn Sell-a-Thon & Bonuses in June as a Pampered Chef?

In summary, June is a great time to join PC Consultants as there are many incentives available, including the SS bonuses and the sell-a-thon.
heat123
Silver Member
If a person signs up for June as there SS1 can they earn sell a thon plus their SS1 bonus pack or do they need to be qualified to earn sell a thon stuff?:confused:

And are there any sign on bonuses for June?

Just curious? Would be a great promo to entice potential PCer's!:p

Consultants of all levels, new or old can earn the Sell-a-thon items, in addition to their SS Bonuses (now is that cool??). I don't believe there are any new signing bonuses, but we usually hear about something new at conference. I think the Sell-a-thon is enough of an incentive for June!!

HTH,

Mary

Nope, they don't need to be qualified to earn Sell-A-Thon stuff!! They'd get to earn a TON of free products between the Sell-A-Thon AND the SS program!!

However, there are no extra bonuses on top of this for signing in June. To be honest, all of the ones they've offered this year so far are pretty rare!!! I've been doing this over three years and have never seen them offer such a string of extra incentives for new consultants. It kind of spoils us because now we expect one all the time. I'm hoping for a good one come July, but that's not a guarantee and I definitely wouldn't discourage prospective consultants from joining in June.

Have a great day!:)

WOW is all I can say!

I have a meeting Saturday with a potential new recruit and I cannot wait to tell her about all the June incentives!!

Nancy - be sure not to verbally "throw-up" on her. I know that is a gross thing to think about, but I did it all the time! I got so excited about aspects of the business and talked about those. I didn't stop to think that the recruit might have different heart-tugs or reasons to start with PC. Ask a lot of open ended questions: what are you most excited about?, what would your family say if you started? (this one will help with the future "my husband doesn't want me to do it" line), what would you like to achieve?, on a scale of 1-10 with one being not right now and 10 being sign me up, where are you? what would it take to get you to a 10? etc.

Good point, Kate, thanks. My director did tell me to just sit and listen to her, so I need to remember to sit down and shut up.

My director gives me a question to ask and then coaches me to tell myself "shut up, shut up, shut up..." in my head. When she first told me that, I thought she was telling me to say "shut up, etc." to the recruit! Heh

I just got a new recruit and all I told her was that there are a lot of great things about PC and one of the is the incentives. Not only is she eligible for the SS bonses, she's also eligible for the June sell a thon, she's going to be on a first name basis with the UPS Guy with all of the free products she's going to get.

I REALLY have to control myself. I get sooo excited. I can't wait until conference to let it all out around people who will get my excitement!

1. Can I earn Sell-a-Thon bonuses in June as a Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn Sell-a-Thon bonuses in June. The Sell-a-Thon is a special promotion where consultants can earn bonuses for reaching certain sales goals. These bonuses are in addition to your regular commission and can be a great way to boost your earnings.

2. How do I qualify for Sell-a-Thon bonuses?

To qualify for Sell-a-Thon bonuses, you need to reach the sales goal set by Pampered Chef for that month. The goal may vary each month, so be sure to check the details of the current Sell-a-Thon promotion. You must also be an active consultant and be in good standing with the company.

3. Are there any other requirements to earn Sell-a-Thon bonuses?

In addition to reaching the sales goal, you must also have at least one party or show booked during the month of the Sell-a-Thon promotion. This ensures that you are actively working to grow your business and reaching out to potential customers.

4. Are there limits to how many Sell-a-Thon bonuses I can earn?

No, there are no limits to how many Sell-a-Thon bonuses you can earn in a month. As long as you meet the sales goal and have a party or show booked, you can earn multiple bonuses. This is a great opportunity to increase your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. When will I receive my Sell-a-Thon bonuses?

Your Sell-a-Thon bonuses will be paid out with your regular commission check for the month. This means that you will receive your bonuses at the same time as your commission, which is typically paid out at the end of the month following the month of the Sell-a-Thon promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies