• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sell-A-Thon Earnings: Tips and Answers from a Successful Consultant

In transit" and the date. You can also sign in to your account to track it.In summary, the consultant who signed up in May did not receive any email or levels indicating that they had earned them. Their director's newletter listed the consultants who had earned June levels, but the consultant's name wasn't there. They assumed they had earned them based on their sales total in June, but they did not. They are now trying to track down where their products are.
tx_deputyswife
I signed up at the first of May, and qualified at the end of June. During the month of June I submitted three shows, and my sales total was over $1700. I assumed I would earn levels 1 and 2 for the Sell-a-thon, but I never received any email stating that I did. Also, my director's newletter came tody in the mail and she lists the consultants who earned June levels and my name isn't there either.

Why wouldn't I have earned those, too?

Was the $1700 commissionable sales?

Sales had to be held and submitted in June. So if you did that, you should have them. Contact HO if you think you should have received them.

Were they May shows or June shows?

Yes, it was commissionable sales. I doubled check my IPT on CC to be sure!:D

I wasn't sure if the shows and sales had to be after I was qualified, or not. I looked everywhere and don't see it says that anywhere, though.

DebbieJ said:
Were they May shows or June shows?

They were all three June shows and submitted in June. I actually had a 4th June show but it wasn't submitted until July 3rd.

Call HO to find out what you earned. It could be that your stuff did not fully show up for your director at the time.

Thanks for the replies. I will definitely be calling HO in the morning to find out because I've been so excited that I'd actually earned stuff. Then when I'd read here about others already receiving their goodies, and nothing had come for me yet, I started wondering.

Thanks again!

If it makes you feel any better... I submitted 2 June shows, as well as 2 July shows and haven't gotten my stuff yet either... my first sell a thon was in my 3rd SS month (old program) and I earned both the products from the SS month as well as the SAT products; so you should be receiving products very soon! I know it looks like mine will be coming tomorrow, so maybe yours will be too! :D

Me too, still waiting for both June and July packages to arrive!

GourmetGirl said:
If it makes you feel any better... I submitted 2 June shows, as well as 2 July shows and haven't gotten my stuff yet either... my first sell a thon was in my 3rd SS month (old program) and I earned both the products from the SS month as well as the SAT products; so you should be receiving products very soon! I know it looks like mine will be coming tomorrow, so maybe yours will be too! :D
How are you tracking this? Or are you just stalkign the fed ex guy like I am? :eek:

HA!! I'm making daily trips to the post office looking for mine. (USPS ships ours, since we don't have FedEx.)

I know everything is going to come next week, when I'm trying to pack and get things together for my two shows. (I have a show on Thursday night and Friday night, and we fly out early Saturday morning!!)

You can look on CC under Product Adjustments. It's the show with a G (vs K or C). If you want to actually track it, go to fedex.com and track with reference #. That show number IS your reference # but ADD "01" to the end. Then fill out the rest. Your zip and country. I just received my June 2 shows stuff yesterday.

Mine doesn't show anything at all under adjustment status. I guess I'll just have to WAIT!!!

I'm still waiting too.......... :)

Jules711 said:
You can look on CC under Product Adjustments. It's the show with a G (vs K or C). If you want to actually track it, go to fedex.com and track with reference #. That show number IS your reference # but ADD "01" to the end. Then fill out the rest. Your zip and country. I just received my June 2 shows stuff yesterday.
Thanks--mine shows nothing under adjustments so I guess they haven't shipped mine yet. :( Something to look forward to next week, though I was hoping to have it for tonight as I'm entertaining for dh's birthday.

I just received my June sell a thon delivery yesterday. I'm 45 mins from HO, so yours is probably coming soon.

Just got both of mine today. actually received the july one before june!

Both of mine (June & July) show to have shipped on the July 30 but only one is tracking at through FedEx and it won't be delivered on till the 7th... I said I would do a demo about the SS so I am really hoping it will come it. I was hoping I could practice :cool:

I will get everything else prepared and then maybe take the afternoon off to go home and sit on the doorstep and wait for the FedEx man... :D

Why do these demos make me so nervous??

Well, I worried for nothing. Before I even had a chance to call HO yesterday,, my SAT package arrived. I'm excited to try everything out!!

1. How can I increase my sales at a Sell-A-Thon?

One of the best ways to increase your sales at a Sell-A-Thon is to offer exclusive deals and discounts to customers who attend the event. You can also create a sense of urgency by setting a time limit for these deals, encouraging customers to make a purchase on the spot.

2. What are some effective ways to promote my Sell-A-Thon?

Utilizing social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, is a great way to promote your Sell-A-Thon. You can also reach out to your current customer base and offer them special incentives to attend, such as a free gift with purchase or a discount on their next order.

3. How can I make my booth stand out at a Sell-A-Thon?

Adding eye-catching decorations and displays to your booth can help attract customers and make your booth stand out. You can also offer product demonstrations and samples to engage potential customers and showcase the quality of Pampered Chef products.

4. What are some tips for maximizing my earnings at a Sell-A-Thon?

One tip for maximizing your earnings is to focus on selling higher-priced items, rather than multiple lower-priced items. This will not only increase your overall sales, but also your commission. You can also offer bundle deals or package discounts to encourage customers to purchase more items.

5. How can I follow up with customers after a Sell-A-Thon?

Following up with customers after a Sell-A-Thon is crucial for building lasting relationships and potential future sales. You can reach out through email or social media to thank them for attending and offer any additional deals or promotions. You can also ask for feedback and suggestions for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • TWine120