• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First June Show Brings in $1,030! A Successful Start to My Sell-A-Thon Effort!

In summary, a consultant shares their excitement for their successful first show of the month, which has already reached $1,030 in sales. They credit the great turnout and experienced hosts for their success. Others in the conversation offer congratulations and encouragement, with the consultant mentioning their goal to reach the $3,000 level for the Sell-A-Thon. They also mention having six more shows scheduled for the month and express their gratitude for the support from fellow consultants. The consultant updates the group on their sales, with the current total at $1,148.50 and the possibility of more orders coming in before the show closes on Wednesday. They also mention their busy week ahead with multiple shows and express their determination to reach their goal. Overall, the
sklay723
Gold Member
Have to toot my horn just a wee little bit...DH is happy for me but doesn't REALLY understand how excited I am because he's not PC minded like you all are! I had my first show for the month of June today, and what a way to kick off my Sell-A-Thon effort! The show isn't closing til Wednesday (extra orders coming in), but it's already at $1,030!!! There was a great turnout, and the host and co-host have obviously held many DS parties before. They totally knew how to handle it all. Anyway, had to share. Can't wait to see how much more they bring in for orders between now and Wednesday. :sing:

Way to go! Great way to start the month

That is awesome! What a great start to the sell-a-thon and PC career!

that's a BIG WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kattyschack said:
That is awesome! What a great start to the sell-a-thon and PC career!

Actually, it's not my "first" show ever...just my first one for June. I've been a consultant 7 months, and this is the 2nd $1,000+ show I've had so far (first was in December). I am just amazed at how fast the orders added up. :) Already 2/3 of the way to the $1,500 level for Sell-A-Thon...very, very happy!

PS - Thanks, everyone, for the pats on the back...it means a lot to get "high-fives" from others who know the business and what it entails...I think anyone who doesn't walk in our shoes can't really fully understand how hard we work! :)

sklay723 said:
Have to toot my horn just a wee little bit...DH is happy for me but doesn't REALLY understand how excited I am because he's not PC minded like you all are! I had my first show for the month of June today, and what a way to kick off my Sell-A-Thon effort! The show isn't closing til Wednesday (extra orders coming in), but it's already at $1,030!!! There was a great turnout, and the host and co-host have obviously held many DS parties before. They totally knew how to handle it all. Anyway, had to share. Can't wait to see how much more they bring in for orders between now and Wednesday. :sing:

How SWEET is that?!?!? Way to go! :)

Way to go!

Nice way to kick off Sell-a-Thon month!!
^5!!!

Congrats! :D:D

So how many more shows will you have to add to that? With at least 3 you could easily make the $3k level of the sell-a-thon!! Way to go!!

Congrats!

Update: They had two more online orders come through about an hour ago...it's currently at $1,148.50! The co-host told me earlier that we should have at least one or two more tomorrow before they close on Wednesday. I'm just in shock. I don't think I really did anything different, so it's just a fluke.
As for other shows this month, I have six more to go. My typical month averages 2-3 shows, so seven in one month is really big for me! This week alone is going to be insane...I have one Thursday night, a very small bridal shower on Saturday, another one on Sunday, and then three more before the month ends. :) Can't complain though! I really want to get to at least the $3,000 level for SAT.

sklay723 said:
Update: They had two more online orders come through about an hour ago...it's currently at $1,148.50! The co-host told me earlier that we should have at least one or two more tomorrow before they close on Wednesday. I'm just in shock. I don't think I really did anything different, so it's just a fluke.
As for other shows this month, I have six more to go. My typical month averages 2-3 shows, so seven in one month is really big for me! This week alone is going to be insane...I have one Thursday night, a very small bridal shower on Saturday, another one on Sunday, and then three more before the month ends. :) Can't complain though! I really want to get to at least the $3,000 level for SAT.

With the way your month is starting off, I have no doubt you will hit the 3000 mark! Congratulations!!

Woo-hoo! You rock!! Keep it up!!

What is a Sell-A-Thon?

A Sell-A-Thon is a period of time during which Pampered Chef consultants focus on booking and hosting as many parties and events as possible to increase sales and grow their business.

How can I participate in the Sell-A-Thon?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can participate in the Sell-A-Thon by actively reaching out to potential hosts, booking parties and events, and promoting your business to increase sales.

How does a successful first show impact the rest of the Sell-A-Thon?

A successful first show can set the tone for the rest of the Sell-A-Thon by boosting your confidence and motivation, as well as generating positive word-of-mouth and potential future bookings.

What strategies can I use to have a successful first show?

Some strategies for having a successful first show include reaching out to your network of friends and family, promoting the show on social media, offering special deals or discounts, and providing a fun and engaging atmosphere for your guests.

What are some tips for maintaining momentum throughout the Sell-A-Thon?

To maintain momentum throughout the Sell-A-Thon, it is important to consistently reach out to potential hosts, follow up with leads, and continue promoting your business through various channels. Additionally, offering incentives or rewards for party bookings can help motivate you and your team to continue working towards your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies