• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Success: $1100 in Sales and Counting! My Personal Experience

In summary, In Sheena's case, she had a new recruit submit her first show and received more orders the next day. So she submitted a 2nd show the very next day. And because it's her own show, she can enter the outside orders as a catalog show and those from the party as a cooking show.
Jennifer E
I just wanted to toot my own horn for a minute. I had an open house at my mom's on Tuesday night and the show is (still have one or two orders pending) at $1100.00!! I was so nervous because alot of people on here said they are not worth the effort, but this truly was. I am a little miffed that even with a sale that big, I won't be getting the HWC apron :(. I just wish they would make it either 2 shows or $xx instead of "just 2 shows". Anyway...

Cant you split it in half and make it 2 shows? Count you as a host and your mom as host for show 2. That is what I would do.

Congrats!!!! Great Job! Also, you can just split off a couple outside orders to their own $150 show, so you can maximize the free product for your mom.

Oh really! I am a newbie...can you tell? HO does not care if we do that? Any issues with the fact that I am in a different state than my mom?

You could even make it into two different shows for your mom.

Go for it! Make sure your one show is still $1000 so you have bragging rights on that!

Yes, make two shows! :) I split up shows whenever I need to! There are so many "tricks" to doing this that are totally ok to do! :) Love it ... Woohoo! Good for you - that is awesome!!

Was it your show or hers? If it was your show you can enter 2 under your name. I'm all about the "tax write off" stuff. I don't put ANYTHING that I purchase in the name of anyone else. If it's all in my name it make warranty issues easier (I don't have to try & figure out who's name it was purchased under) and if it's in my name & money that I spent I can list it on my taxes as a business expense. ;)I had a new recruit jump the gun, put in her first show (her own open house) and then she received more orders the next day. So she submitted a 2nd show the very next day. ;)

So...I can enter a show with my name and her address?

Jennifer E said:
So...I can enter a show with my name and her address?

Why?

If it's your own show just submit the outside orders as a catalog show and those from the party as a cooking show. It's totally legal to do that.

If your mom got some of the orders for you then submit the catalog show in HER name to her address and she can distribute those items. And put the rest on your cooking show. As long as both parties are at least $150 you're good.

Related to Open House Success: $1100 in Sales and Counting! My Personal Experience

1. What is an "Open House" event and how can it benefit my business?

An "Open House" event is a gathering that allows you to showcase your products and interact with potential customers in a relaxed and comfortable setting. It can benefit your business by increasing brand awareness, generating leads, and potentially making sales. It also allows you to build relationships with customers and get valuable feedback on your products.

2. How can I attract more people to my Open House event?

There are a few ways to attract more people to your Open House event. You can promote it through social media, email marketing, word of mouth, and by creating an inviting and visually appealing display. You can also offer incentives such as discounts or free gifts to encourage attendance.

3. What are some tips for making my Open House event a success?

Some tips for a successful Open House event include having plenty of product samples available for guests to try, providing informative demonstrations, offering special promotions, and creating a welcoming and welcoming atmosphere. It's also important to follow up with guests after the event to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or information about your products.

4. How can I measure the success of my Open House event?

The success of your Open House event can be measured in several ways. You can track sales made during the event, the number of leads or potential customers generated, and the amount of engagement on social media posts related to the event. You can also gather feedback from attendees through surveys or direct communication to see if they found the event beneficial and if they are interested in future events.

5. What are some common mistakes to avoid when hosting an Open House event?

Some common mistakes to avoid when hosting an Open House event include not promoting it enough, not having enough product samples or information available, not following up with guests after the event, and not creating an engaging and inviting atmosphere. It's also important to have a clear goal in mind for the event and to track its success to make improvements for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • vogee13
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies