• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success at My Party Swap Show: $401 in Sales and 4 Bookings!

In summary, Becky had a successful show with 8 guests and 4 bookings, resulting in $401 in sales. She was nervous but felt she did better than previous times and even took the bold step of inviting guests to try products. The show only lasted 2 hours, which was a big improvement from her usual 4-hour shows. Becky is grateful for the support and suggestions from the community and looks forward to future shows.
Becky0216
I had my show yesterday. I am so glad I did it. This was my party swap show and although the sales were not killer, I did leave with 401.00 in sales and 4 bookings. There were 8 guests there, so I am pretty excited about the 4 bookings. I still was nervous and jumped around alot, but felt like I did alot better than previous times. I even got bold enough to invite people to come up and try products. This was a big step for me, cause I am usually to nervous to ask. I sold a food chopper to each person who tested it and I sold alot of citrus presses. This was also my fastest show. Usually I am at the hosts house for like 4 hours. I can't ever seem to leave. I was only there for a bit over 2 hours including set up and clean up.
Thanks for the suggestions and support everyone here showed me. Like I said before, I know I drive alot of people nuts on here. I try not to be clueless and annoying, but I guess it tends to come out that way.
Thanks again,
Becky

Way to go! It does get better as you do more shows and as you do shows frequently!

Awesome!!! Great job!

I wish I could figure out how to get in and out in 2.5 hours! 3.5 seems to be my minimum.

I was suprised myself about the quick show. But hopefully it carrys on to my next show

Hi Becky,Congratulations on your successful show! It sounds like you really stepped out of your comfort zone and it paid off with 4 bookings and $401 in sales. That's fantastic! Don't worry about being nervous or jumping around, it just shows your enthusiasm for the products. And great job on inviting people to try the products - that's a great way to get them interested and make sales.I'm glad our suggestions and support were helpful to you. That's what this community is all about - helping each other succeed. Keep up the great work and I'm sure your future shows will be just as successful. Happy cooking!Best,
Pampered Chef Consultant

What exactly is a party swap show?

A party swap show is a unique event where two consultants from different direct sales companies come together to host a combined party. This allows both consultants to reach a larger audience and potentially increase sales and bookings.

How much sales can I expect to make at a party swap show?

The amount of sales you can make at a party swap show can vary depending on factors such as the number of guests, the products being sold, and the overall success of the event. However, our average sales at a party swap show is $401.

How many bookings can I expect to get from a party swap show?

Again, the number of bookings you receive from a party swap show can vary. However, on average, our consultants receive 4 bookings from a party swap show. This is a great way to expand your customer base and potentially increase your future sales.

What are the benefits of participating in a party swap show?

Participating in a party swap show can bring many benefits. It allows you to reach a larger audience, potentially increase sales and bookings, and build relationships with other consultants in the industry. It also gives you the opportunity to showcase your products in a new and unique setting.

How can I ensure success at my party swap show?

To ensure success at your party swap show, it is important to communicate and plan with the other consultant you are partnering with. This includes setting clear expectations, promoting the event to your respective customers, and having a well-organized and engaging party. It is also important to follow up with potential customers and bookings after the event to maximize your success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Leslie_512
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies